Rate this foid (Vindicta Jew foid I talked to looks strikingly similar to her)

Rate this Jewess

• MTB (4.0 - 4.5 PSL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gigastacy (6.5 - 7.0 PSL)

• Terastacy (7.0 - 7.5 PSL)

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Rate this foid. I talked to a STEMcel Ashkenazi Jew foid from Vindicta who refuses to date sub-HTN - she looks strikingly similar to this woman. Same pheno, similar features.

I'm not gonna post her pic publicly but she looks similar to this foid.

She complained to me that she can't get her looksmatch (her ideal man looks like grant gustin) because she feels she is failoed by being HQNP, and is mostly surrounded by pajeet stemcels at work in california.

IMG 20220316 151030
IMG 20220316 151013

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, frendly, MissLexotan6MG and 1 other person
@FailedNormieManlet @Br0sk1

Half the forum has you on ignore by now bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Fear, Chadeep and 13 others
LTS I think.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Seems delusional about her standards?
Agree with LTS

Doesn't seem too delusional but needs to go after more firmly HQNP men and learn to locate and identify them better.

She can leave the fuckboys to pump and dump the endless sea of hypergamous MTBs that she thinks are her competition.

• +1
Rate this foid. I talked to a STEMcel Ashkenazi Jew foid from Vindicta who refuses to date sub-HTN - she looks strikingly similar to this woman. Same pheno, similar features.

I'm not gonna post her pic publicly but she looks similar to this foid.

She complained to me that she can't get her looksmatch (her ideal man looks like grant gustin) because she feels she is failoed by being HQNP, and is mostly surrounded by pajeet stemcels at work in california.

View attachment 1592927View attachment 1592928
dude how tf do i make my thread titles bold jfl

• Hmm...
Doesn't seem too delusional but needs to go after more firmly HQNP men and learn to locate and identify them better.

She can leave the fuckboys to pump and dump the endless sea of hypergamous MTBs that she thinks are her competition.
Yeah - she told me she just uses dating apps and goes to parties sometimes, but that's it.

I'm confident she'd get a guy around her looksmatch but her personality doesn't seem to be the most pleasant (pretty judgemental) based on what I've seen.

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
Who are the best looking female looksmaxers? Not selfie posters, people who are actually into the theory or whatever.

• +1
Who are the best looking female looksmaxers? Not selfie posters, people who are actually into the theory or whatever.
tisabell, 5'4 swedish foid who complains that she can't get even LTNs because of her height being failoed hard in sweden

tisabell, 5'4 swedish foid who complains that she can't get even LTNs because of her height being failoed hard in sweden

Oh her, she's not Swedish, or are you talking about two people? Either way, she looks Russian to me and a lot taller than 5'4". She looks insane though. 10/10 eye area.

• +1
God tier pheno

• +1
Oh her, she's not Swedish, or are you talking about two people? Either way, she looks Russian to me and a lot taller than 5'4". She looks insane though. 10/10 eye area.
No, no, I believe she said she's from sweden

@ToTheTop Vindicta Jewish foid who talked to me and refuses to date sub-HTN looks almost like a carbon copy of the foid in the OP.

@Marsiere214 @slayer69 @Biggdink @Yuya Moggershima @one job away @aBetterMii @Korea @currylightskin

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and slayer69
She thinks too highly of herself lol but yeah she has a very masculine looking face, I'd say she's a low-tier becky. She should just marry a boy from her synagogue or some shit but I'm guessing she's not interested in those ones either

She thinks too highly of herself lol but yeah she has a very masculine looking face, I'd say she's a low-tier becky. She should just marry a boy from her synagogue or some shit but I'm guessing she's not interested in those ones either
She's being reasonable, if I'm gonna be honest

This is a proper Stacy.

Still below my standards though

• +1
She said in a comment she is from Ukraine
Probably a Ukranian immigrant living in Sweden if that's the case - I do remember on Discord she said she lived in Sweden IIRC

Dam she's hot who's the girl in the 2 pics

• +1
Yeah, she said she's incel in sweden due to her height
niro didn't realize it was that autistic lookism chick

she's trolling too hard at this point

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: one job away and Xangsane
i heard jewesses are kinky

Yeah - she told me she just uses dating apps and goes to parties sometimes, but that's it.

I'm confident she'd get a guy around her looksmatch but her personality doesn't seem to be the most pleasant (pretty judgemental) based on what I've seen.

Yeah, I think if she got another bf, he might get too frustrated with her and end up dumping her eventually.

• +1
niro didn't realize it was that autistic lookism chick

she's trolling too hard at this point
Tisa posted on lookism jfl probably sucking amnesias or ravis dick

Yeah, I think if she got another bf, he might get too frustrated with her and end up dumping her eventually.
So she'd most likely have to settle? Who do you think she'd settle with?

Im seeing more Chad's preferring Kardashian pheno. Very HQP for girlfriends. These guys are typically very masc. Meanwhile Prettyboy Chads go for Somewhat Boneless women who still have amazing soft features. She kinda falls in middle. Doesn't have High Sex Appeal neither has Neotenous Look.

• JFL
Im seeing more Chad's preferring Kardashian pheno. Very HQP for girlfriends. These guys are typically very masc. Meanwhile Prettyboy Chads go for Somewhat Boneless women who still have amazing soft features. She kinda falls in middle. Doesn't have High Sex Appeal neither has Neotenous Look.
Who do you think might take her?

• JFL
i love grant but he's MTN-HTN

• JFL