Votes: 27 28.7%

• Total voters
B

bananabread

Banned
IMG 4941
IMG 4939
IMG 4940

would you guys consider her a stacy, she gets hit on men daily and gets told she looks like a model. thinks she's the shit now..

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I don't know tbh

She looks like a brit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5393, Krezo and 9 others
she's shit

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy and Lev Peshkov
Clearly OP

females are at it again

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, RAITEIII, Lmao and 26 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Effortless, Deleted member 7753 and 12 others
She looks like a brit.
i have seen girls like this 1,000,000 times they all look the fkng same. 5'4, 11 1/2 stone, enormous amounts of fake tan, hoodie with faux fur hood, uggs, drinking starbucks or buckfast depending on the time of day and usually pushing a pram with chad's spawn in it.

british girls :sick:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Gaia262, PrisonMike and 10 others

These are stacys

You still look meh with makeup

Remember men are less likely to hit on Stacys, if you get hit on a lot it means you look easy to get and are in every mans league

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, PrisonMike, Gargantuan and 12 others
for those rating becky whats ur reasoning? and where the fuck do u live? the average girl must look like shit for her to considered a becky...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
for those rating becky whats ur reasoning? and where the fuck do u live? the average girl must look like shit for her to considered a becky...
i said normie because i take normie to mean 5/10 and becky 6 or 6.5

im in uk so i dont even know where u would have to live for this to be considered a hot girl

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike
na the men i talked to told me he knows a girl who looks just like a model, and when i saw her pic i was shocked because she looks like a potato. but wanted to confirm what you guys think of her

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, IWantToMax and Patient A
Yeah by high status men or at least above average looking men

Not by some chav at a bus station
idk bro. a lot of men really have so much delusional confidence /lack of self confidence that they ask out 10/10s. hell i asked out my oneitis who is legit 10/10 .

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Effortless
I can see how she has a few features that people might consider good but overall she is not attractive, looks manly and also looks fat but maybe that is just how her face looks, cant be sure shes fat without seeing the body. She also has bad hairline recession from her tight ponytails so her hairline is fucked. She looks bad in these pictures, probably looks even worse without the makeup. 3.5/10 but of course she still has more SMV than hugh jackman or brad pitt

• +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Pedro Zanatta and bananabread
Also one more thing: Bananabread sounds a lot like a name that a woman would come up with. Maybe it's just my instincts that are telling me this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, IWantToMax, Deleted member 5912 and 5 others
no lol

stacy gets hit on constantly
Stacies get a lot of attention but average women get more attention and messages from men because they think they have a higher chance of succeeding with an unattractive or average woman. In dating apps, women who are 9/10 and 10/10 dont get nearly as many messages as women in the 3-7 range. Average women are the most sought after by men https://incels.wiki/w/Juggernaut_law

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
do people who voted her a becky want to argue why?
and can people stop voting her a as gigastacy/stacy as a joke, unless they going to comment why

I'd say shes probably a bit over average facially (maybe 5.5-6), however the rating as a whole would go down if she is overweight, which tbh could be the case. She could be also of that curvy type tho (the real curvy ones, not the fat chicks claiming it).

Literally can smell the entitled attitude through the picture, the makeup doesn't help either lmao
The attention she gets means literally nothing because men are thirsty af, often don't have standards and lacking knowledge in terms of aesthetics

also jfl @ the guys who tell her she's model tier

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, PrisonMike, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
what about her face is above average, she has the most blandest face ive ever seen

You look like a whore not gf material

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 5912, Patient A and 1 other person
what about her face is above average, she has the most blandest face ive ever seen

okayish looking eyes, cheeks, bigonial width, eyebrows

Nothing really outstanding, but not completely bland either imo. Weight fucks her over a lot I think

This chubby snobish looking girls hers hit on daily, JFL AT GARBAGE WOMEN SMV
This chubby snobish looking girls hers hit on daily, JFL AT GARBAGE WOMEN SMV
Gets hit on*

I'm a 32 y/o virgin who has never gone on a date with a girl, never received a single IOI, and never even held hands with a girl, and yet I would never consider accepting an upfront offer of anything even remotely sexual from this girl.

Not sure what rating that translates to in PSL terms?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and diggbicc
becky, seems kinda bloated facially, cant tell if its high bf%/bloat or just overly large maybe even fake cheekbones
also we know its u lol

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
typical subhuman tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Chadeep and Effortless
The UK, she's a becky
still wouldnt date her though

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 5187
Normal looking, makeup frauding hard,

• +1
Landwhale tbh

ugly tbh wouldn't go near irl

View attachment 419990View attachment 419995View attachment 419996
would you guys consider her a stacy, she gets hit on men daily and gets told she looks like a model. thinks she's the shit now..
Also you look like chad cracked you in the nose 👃

img_4940-png.419996

JFL
Normal looking, makeup frauding hard,
You really do just look like a slut btw not even just saying that either to be mean. Srs
@bananabread on suicide watch atm
Self esteem = being questioned even more

luckily guys aren’t picky when it comes to fucking a wet hole temporarily LOL

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 7753 and 5 others
she is not bad.

• +1
Fuck you ugly bitch

Op this is clearly u she looks nor is and clearly fakeu maxxed most girls don’t need that much foundation just use a fucking skin care and into improve ur collagen

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Pour bleach in your cunt, bitch

• JFL
She looks fuckable and thats all that matters u copers

• +1
Looks like heavily botoxed 39 year old

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and RAITEIII