Rate this fucker

Andremln

Andremln

>>>
This nigger is the most annoying son of a bitch in my school, he thinks he can do everything he fucking wants because he's rich, big and ofc strong af, nobody says anything to him, not even girls. He has a big ass social circle and nigga looks 40 at 17 years old JFL last night i went to a party and he was looking for trouble with everyone, he even poured whiskey on a stacylite jb's head lmao, nobody wants to fight him cuz he's scary af, he choked a guy in front of his girlfriend and basically ruined the whole party, i also saw him inhaling a big ass line of coke lmao

Attachments

• IMG_20240824_131858_072.jpg
    IMG_20240824_131858_072.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240824_131333_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240824_131333_Instagram.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240824_131933_352.jpg
    IMG_20240824_131933_352.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240824_125301_330.jpg
    IMG_20240824_125301_330.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel, Xangsane, bercks and 3 others
subhuman

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IWTKMH, majesticincel, Xangsane and 7 others
fat shit

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and Outerz14
He's a fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: majesticincel, USAwhitecel and ZAATOP4
This nigger is the most annoying son of a bitch in my school, he thinks he can do everything he fucking wants because he's rich, big and ofc strong af, nobody says anything to him, not even girls. He has a big ass social circle and nigga looks 40 at 17 years old JFL last night i went to a party and he was looking for trouble with everyone, he even poured whiskey on a stacylite jb's head lmao, nobody wants to fight him cuz he's scary af, he choked a guy in front of his girlfriend and basically ruined the whole party, i also saw him inhaling a big ass line of coke lmao
make a group of students and all jump them!!!:p high iq idea!!😈😈:p:p

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yex, TheNextOPry and Outerz14
mirin tbh

• +1
Reactions: baerr and Outerz14
dont stress yourself, he's probably gonna die because of a heart attack within the next few years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheNextOPry and Outerz14
Ltn ugly fat ass. Jump him so he loses the status he got

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Just train like an anime MC and one shot him if you lose train for 15 years, come back when he has a wife and kids and beat the fuck our of him infront of them

• +1
Reactions: dbva and Outerz14
hes making the competition easier (y)(y)(y) (sub5)

• +1
chad because he made you cry

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Outerz14
Smoking, drinking, obese, lmfao he won't live to see 50. Disgusting human

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and Outerz14
He thinks he Andrew tate in the first pic or some shit

• +1
make a group of students and all jump them!!!:p high iq idea!!😈😈:p:p
Last night even the popular mfs and ghetto or hood niggas didn't touch him he's literally a motherfucker, mirin his aura tho he fucked a stacylite once but i hate him

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and Outerz14
He probably gargles his own piss and thinks it's comedy gold.

• +1
Last night even the popular mfs and ghetto or hood niggas didn't touch him he's literally a motherfucker, mirin his aura tho he fucked a stacylite once but i hate him
Oh

• +1
Subhuman but high T

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Andremln
subhuman ugly fat ass its over for him

• +1
Italian mafia build

• +1
Reactions: dbva and Outerz14
Why the first pic is edited

• +1
lower than ltn for sure, the ltn is maximum, if he was lean and slimmer he'd be ltn

• +1
actually realized if he was slim and lean & clean shaven and growed out his hair he'd be mtn but no higher than that.

• +1
his eyes and nose seem fine in the second photo but in the last eyes look too small and horrible i dont understand whats going on there but the reality is the second photo then he'd be mtn as perfectly softmaxxed, chin seems recessed

• +1
chees how much you and your class are pussies? this guy would be one elbow for me:ROFLMAO:

• +1
its always these fat subhumans coping by being agressive, had one in my class he tought he was the shit but i knocked him out and never seen him again

• +1
Reactions: dbva and Andremln
chees how much you and your class are pussies? this guy would be one elbow for me:ROFLMAO:
I dont have to fight him because i've never had a problem with him, we even talk sometimes but he is an annoying fuck for sure

First pic is edited to make him look fatter lol either way Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Andremln
I will never understand women’s standards
i'd love a movie of just some fatass rich subhuman pouring drunks on foids, and choking out niggas in front of they're GFS. Sounds like it would be funny as shit

• JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
i'd love a movie of just some fatass rich subhuman pouring drunks on foids, and choking out niggas in front of they're GFS. Sounds like it would be funny as shit
Superbad guy he looks like too😂😂

its always these fat subhumans coping by being agressive, had one in my class he tought he was the shit but i knocked him out and never seen him again
He has a really big social circle, that's the main problem, his homies would be waiting outside your school for you to come up and beat the shit out of you

really over. subhuman

He will probably become drug-addict and commit a suicide later in life or become homeless or something like that.

To me, he doesn't look promising in the long-run.

Appears to be an alcoholic already, with poor health.

Htn and potential for chadlite

He has a really big social circle, that's the main problem, his homies would be waiting outside your school for you to come up and beat the shit out of you
id take out my pocket knife and see what they do:lul:

• +1
this might be a op reply but take a video of him snorting and this nigga is gone for good

Mirin fatmaxxed mafiapheno low inhib ogre

• +1