Rate this fucking stud im haning around with from whales

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
Were in korea, everytime we go out fucking whole crew of girls follow this dude for multiple times without any reason they fucking chase us like crazy dogs LMFAO
He doesnt do anything man all the fucking girls just follow him wherever he goes
It's actually fucking incredible. Hes about 6'1, 6'2
And I'm so convinced face towers over height. And when you're buffed enough with good face
Screenshot 20191221 204527 WhatsApp
you mog the shit out of tallfags when you have at least decent height. He literally never gets mogged. Even by 6'5 guys, they all look like shit compared to this fucking chad

• Woah
Reactions: shibo, Deleted member 2012, diggbicc and 1 other person
legit

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Looks shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil, ascension and Deleted member 2486
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, MoostWestThuisBest, Deleted member 4054 and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, ElliotRodgerJr, ProjectAscension and 1 other person
Whales

Tumblr lr8qdnLp8E1qaa5a0o1 500
Giphy 12

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, ElliotRodgerJr, Mediocre Normalfag and 6 others
Chad

• +1
@medialcanthuscel

• +1
Reactions: medialcanthuscel
Do you mog him bro?
once im lean with hollow cheeks, yes (facially speaking)

overall with height/frame/body and everything considered i prob do already

JBW. Gl guy even though midface failo

Lower third halos hard

He MOGS me so fucking hard.

Me too bro

• JFL
Were in korea, everytime we go out fucking whole crew of girls follow this dude for multiple times without any reason they fucking chase us like crazy dogs LMFAO
He doesnt do anything man all the fucking girls just follow him wherever he goes
It's actually fucking incredible. Hes about 6'1, 6'2
And I'm so convinced face towers over height. And when you're buffed enough with good faceView attachment 199944 you mog the shit out of tallfags when you have at least decent height. He literally never gets mogged. Even by 6'5 guys, they all look like shit compared to this fucking chad

Hmm so your saying face beats height AFTER you already reach 6'2 HMMM SEEMS LEGIT JUST BE 6'2 VERY COMMON AND REASONABLE HEIGHT TO ACHIEVE

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
K*** him. Jkjkjk why does he live in Korea tho i-

Can I see your face bro? Btw if then why dont you have lifestyle of chadkhan?

Can I see your face bro? Btw if then why dont you have lifestyle of chadkhan?
i dont have a lot of money, im uni, i have problems with my skin and bf% that stem for my obese past that im working on and im slightly autistic. but i meet girls from tinder and badoo

i dont have a lot of money, im uni, i have problems with my skin and bf% that stem for my obese past that im working on and im slightly autistic. but i meet girls from tinder and badoo
How much slay count?
If you facially mog him as u claimed I think you can literally live like chadkhan
He fucking looks look like teen love movie protagonist @SHARK desperately craves

How much slay count?
If you facially mog him as u claimed I think you can literally live like chadkhan
He fucking looks look like teen love movie protagonist @SHARK desperately craves
ill pm cuz easier to explain

• +1
@Blackout.xl tell this fool im a slayer
I saw your side bro it was beyond over bro
But still mogs me :peperope:

High-tier normie.

he looks like a slayer i believe it

• +1
tall face theory in action

I saw your side bro it was beyond over bro
But still mogs me :peperope:
My side is indeed shite however my front is slayer son

i can just hoodiemaxx/hairmaxx/surgerymaxx my profile

My side is indeed shite however my front is slayer son

i can just hoodiemaxx/hairmaxx/surgerymaxx my profile
Ellab bro. Dm me the front

Ellab bro. Dm me the front
don't know if I can trust you not to leak. @PrettyBoyMaxxing and @Blackout.xl can vouch that i am gl from the front though

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Deleted member 2846
It's the hair halo, take his hair away and you will see he's just high-tier normie. Kel
Hahahaha man he looks giga high T aggressive mofo when he takes off his hair. I legit thought this son is utter slayer when I saw his brow ridge jfl

It's the hair halo, take his hair away and you will see he's just high-tier normie. Kel
His hair is a part of his face why shouldnt it count

don't know if I can trust you not to leak. @PrettyBoyMaxxing and @Blackout.xl can vouch that i am gl from the front though
I dont believe what I dont see. And many people already showed me before I've never leaked any of wm

Hahahaha man he looks giga high T aggressive mofo when he takes off his hair. I legit thought this son is utter slayer when I saw his brow ridge jfl
Damn really? I don't think he looks high T tbh, he looks like a prettyboy ish type of guy and they can't be high t by default.

I dont believe what I dont see. And many people already showed me before I've never leaked any of wm
You can understand why im being cautious, yes?

His hair is a part of his face why shouldnt it count
Because I think true beauty should about face and not hair

Damn really? I don't think he looks high T tbh, he looks like a prettyboy ish type of guy and they can't be high t by default.
Yeah man but his brow ridge is insane
You can understand why im being cautious, yes?
Yeah I dont mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Because I think true beauty should about face and not hair
I guess you think almost every single woman on the planet is subhuman then

Yeah man but his brow ridge is insane
Well doesn't matter what the hell we think, if he's got girls following him around that's all that matters, kek
I guess you think almost every single woman on the planet is subhuman then
Actually I like girls with buzz cuts

prettyboys can be high t, it’s a common misconception that they aren’t

• +1
Examples?
chico.

low T men are over weight, weak jawed, soy, etc. the one thing that makes a pretty boy a pretty boy is their leanness and you cannot be lean if you’re low t lol

• +1
chico.

low T men are over weight, weak jawed, soy, etc. the one thing that makes a pretty boy a pretty boy is their leanness and you cannot be lean if you’re low t lol
Indeed. High iq.

chico.

Chico isn't high T at all...? I think Zach Cox would be considered a high T prettyboy.

Chico isn't high T at all...? I think Zach Cox would be considered a high T prettyboy.
bro i can guarantee you in his youth his T levels are 800ng/dl MINIMUM. you genuinely think a male model like that is low testosterone, or even average?

he doesn’t have the typical high testosterone characteristics but he definitely doesn’t have not average or below T levels. he’s not a framelet either and he’s lean.