Rate this fucking stud im haning around with from whales

bro i can guarantee you in his youth his T levels are 800ng/dl MINIMUM. you genuinely think a male model like that is low testosterone, or even average?

he doesn’t have the typical high testosterone characteristics but he definitely doesn’t have not average or below T levels. he’s not a framelet either and he’s lean.
I was talking about facial characteristics, btw. :p

Tall face nothing special just luck
Im better looking and get nothing no woman give me attentions except some
Some people are just luck and are followed by people others are hated and not wanted

I was talking about facial characteristics, btw. :p
okay yeah ur right he’s obvi not high T in facial structure but he most likely had high T in his prime

We will never be popular with girls

You mog me bro.
No. I've been with some woman but remember I've been through 100s of torturous rejections. Everytime I face that you wouldnt ever expect how desperate I feel I wanna be white.

No. I've been with some woman but remember I've been through 100s of torturous rejections. Everytime I face that you wouldnt ever expect how desperate I feel I wanna be white.
YOU FUCKING MOG ME.

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
YOU FUCKING MOG ME.
I know how you feel buddyboyo you feel satisfaction letting you down and want to get negative validation. Still if god gives you a chance to change body with me you'll never I dare you'll never and deep inside you you know that