Rate this german tiktok chad

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
Gives me kinda young Brad Pitt vibes.
Definitely a chad, also 6‘3 tall with tons of girls simping for him in his comments and fanpages for him. Great jaw, really great eye area and great hair. And a good voice as well.
Obv the videos are probably all slightly frauded with filters but it’s still clear that he is good looking. And that despite his longish philtrum and thin upper lip „flaw“.
Looks much better in motion btw
45CE0D1D 8EE7 4CD1 A6CC 203E27EAC666

@Biiyo03 @SteelTitan @uglymug @cloUder @AscendingHero @.👽. @n0rthface @WontStopNorwooding @Ethereal @TRUE_CEL
@Enfant terrible @faggotchadlite

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, Prettyboy, Lmao and 5 others
Rajeet mogs him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, hebbewem and germanlooks
he has the right look for attracting prime women, theyll pick this over psl kings any day of the week

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane, brickbomz14 and 7 others
Chad

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and germanlooks
he has the right look for attracting prime women, theyll pick this over psl kings any day of the week
True but he isn’t low in PSL as well

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Biiyo03 and Michael Myers
Richard Ramirez mogs this cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member, Deleted member 14918 and 2 others

looks like a playful young chad that gets all the bitches in school.

this is what i mean when i say whites mog in appeal, this'll mog almost everyone from any race in appeal.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, 5'8manlet, Michael Myers and 1 other person

this is what i mean when i say whites mog in appeal, this'll mog almost everyone from any race in appeal.
in the same psl range ofc, jeremy meeks would mog this guy hard (i predict)

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
in the same psl range ofc, jeremy meeks would mog this guy hard (i predict)
Meeks mogs him aesthetically but in appeal this Tiktoker mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

whites do have the highest concentration of people with universal appeal ngl, still i wouldnt want a race transplant:hnghn:

• +1
whites do have the highest concentration of people with universal appeal ngl, still i wouldnt want a race transplant:hnghn:
why nopt?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
why nopt?
because i value my own history and culture :D i think looks are all superficial, one day we will all grow ugly but one thing that will never change is our history and culture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577 and Biiyo03
because i value my own history and culture :D i think looks are all superficial, one day we will all grow ugly but one thing that will never change is our history and culture
thats kinda true

but why not be white mogger with ur own culture and history?

• +1
Same race as me jfl

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
thats kinda true

but why not be white mogger with ur own culture and history?
meh i just prefer my own, if i could choose however id choose to be a mogger of my own race :D this is a mogger from my race (despite frauding with fakeup) or salludon

• +1
meh i just prefer my own, if i could choose however id choose to be a mogger of my own race :D this is a mogger from my race (despite frauding with fakeup) or salludon

View attachment 1406466
all ethnics got narrow mouths its subhuman, but looks good tbh just needs wider mouth.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Michael Myers
all ethnics got narrow mouths its subhuman, but looks good tbh just needs wider mouth.
yeah same here tbh, at least his lips are wider than his nose which accounts for good harmony. wouldve been a problem if his nose was wider than his lips or if it was even

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Biiyo03
Ameen

• Love it