Rate this gigachad from nhl

D

Deleted member 19297

Silver
recently remembered about this utter chad whilst chatting about hockey with some normie bluepillers. may or may not have referred to him as "chad" during the conversation and now I'm most likely exposed as a avid follower of incel forums. rate him, personally I think he's very high psl, about 7-7.5 (if 8 is max). slayer features with tiktok pretty boy hair. :love: one of the photos depicts him at around 18-19.

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 0
  • rs_634x1024-190711081743-634-Mike_Fisher-Carrie_Underwood-GettyImages-96361204.jpg
    rs_634x1024-190711081743-634-Mike_Fisher-Carrie_Underwood-GettyImages-96361204.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 0
  • Mike-Fisher.jpg
    Mike-Fisher.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx and currylightskin
Gigachads me top tier chad I’d say solid 8/10. harmony too poor for 9/10

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Oberyn and 3 others
I'd say he is 5.5 PSL I am not the best rater but he is no more than 6psl if other people want to rate him higher.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 18397 and 4 others
I'd say he is 5.5 PSL I am not the best rater but he is no more than 6psl if other people want to rate him higher.
what makes him 5 psl? he mogs Chico and Gandy to oblivion yet you guys think they're 7+ psl, tf jfl at your retardation.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, SteveRogers, Deleted member 18397 and 6 others
Hes 6 psl in the last Pic ngl

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
what makes him 5 psl? he mogs Chico and Gandy to oblivion yet you guys think they're 7+ psl, tf jfl at your retardation.
I don’t think gandy is as attractive as people say. Chico mogs him due to better harmony and symmetry psl wise, but smv wise, this guy may mog due to being very masc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Stopping@Nothing19, metagross and 1 other person
@EverythingMattersCel

You are deluded, get this mans dick out ur mouth. Prime Gandy is literally unmoggable more PSL in his left sack wrinkle than this guys whole face. Chico is 6.5psl I'd say. Chico is the king of harmony and Gandy is just an ultimate mogger. This NHL player has one hunter eye and one bug eye ffs. Also I said 5.5 PSL - 6PSL which is a huge jump from 5 PSL if you are too low iq numbskull to comprehend. :chad::blackpill:.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
You're delusion if you think he's even the same species as Gandy or Chico

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, germanlooks, IceBreaker0 and 1 other person
jfl at one hunter eye one bug eye :ROFLMAO:. look at your God, mogged to oblivion. mfer has buttholes for eyes and a narrow glass jaw. keep coping this gigachad mogs any twink you can think of.

Attachments

• mike-fisher-net-worth-415-415.jpeg
    mike-fisher-net-worth-415-415.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
  • f0840be69a4dfe6fc9d2ae46076b9317.jpg
    f0840be69a4dfe6fc9d2ae46076b9317.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Mewton and BoneDensity
Hockey is a Chad sport

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Richard_Hungwell, FrameMogger and 3 others
hard disagree that he's gigachad

maybe borderline chad

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Mewton, Deleted member 18052 and 1 other person
Any better photos? These all look sub chad

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Any better photos? These all look sub chad
he wasn't that good in the nhl, so no there aren't any more photos. plus he's like 40 rn so these photos are kinda the only ones on the web

• +1
Reactions: Mik
jfl at one hunter eye one bug eye :ROFLMAO:. look at your God, mogged to oblivion. mfer has buttholes for eyes and a narrow glass jaw. keep coping this gigachad mogs any twink you can think of.
Another bone coper. Learn the male and female gaze.

Not denying he is a chad. His jaw is superhuman, but he didn't have 10000s of girls writing Wattpad stories about him like Prime Chico.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Another bone coper. Learn the male and female gaze.

Not denying he is a chad. His jaw is superhuman, but he didn't have 10000s of girls writing Wattpad stories about him like Prime Chico.
I can't deny that. however when you're taking into account psl standards, no amount of girls thirsting over a twink on an app matters. also I'm kinda of a homo so idgaf about a Becky's opinion on what a chad is. I'd suck his dick 100% :redpill::p

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and BoneDensity
I feel he looks a little horse faced

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, FreakkForLife and Chadethnic101
I agree he is giga Chad thunder cock, but I this his small eyes makes him looking someout low class and afect the harmony.

I guarantee that women would prefer prime Chico over this guy.
You're delusional if you think differently.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Danish_Retard, Golgo13 and 2 others
yeah 14 year old girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, I'm not a pedo like you boyo. plus if you stood chicko rn at 30 next to him in that picture at 30, chicko gets mogged to death. idc about the fucker's prime, you fags can continue sucking his dick, I'll suck the real chad :lul:

PSL is irrelevant.
Imo, yes this guy mogs current Chico to hell and back. However that’s my opinion, my opinion doesn’t matter, it’s how he is rated by women that matters.
Prime Chico is mostly unbeatable however, based on how lusted over he was.
PSL is irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Golgo13
His coloring and bones are great but he lacks harmony. His facial proportions and ratios are a bit off

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Golgo13
recently remembered about this utter chad whilst chatting about hockey with some normie bluepillers. may or may not have referred to him as "chad" during the conversation and now I'm most likely exposed as a avid follower of incel forums. rate him, personally I think he's very high psl, about 7-7.5 (if 8 is max). slayer features with tiktok pretty boy hair. :love: one of the photos depicts him at around 18-19.
He divorced his stacy-lite, mother of his children, wife not long after she suffered a facial laceration lol what a chad

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19297
Strong 6-6.5PSL

Wouldn't be fair. Prime Chico is p4p number 1 in recorded history.

• +1
Too ogre like. His chin is too big.
Lindros has more harmony and youthfulness
4044FE69 DA9E 473D 9713 1203C7108300

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Richard_Hungwell
  • +1
He looks really good in the pics taken from an angle (baseball cap and hockey card), but in the head-on pics he looks kind of inbred or something...

Asymmetry...negative canthal tilt...tiny eyes (PFL)...

Looks like he has a long midface in one of the pics but then looks fine in the other pics...

In another pic he has almost no eyebrows but then his eyebrows look fine in the other pics...

In one pic he looks like a philtrumcel but then looks fine in the other pics...

He is just way too inconsistent.

Chin goals right there, look how much chin can halo ur face and give u charismatic status compared to jaw, Pitt jaw without mogger chin mass is boring and useless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19297