Rate this gigachad tbh

justadude

justadude

Kraken

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6402 and Sikkunt23
lol I sent this to a girl and she said he looks odd 6.5/10 . Then I sent gandy and she said 9, same with Chico , Leo and cavil jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and justadude
Psl Mogger tbh

• +1
Reactions: justadude
When people say they don't want to wear colored contacts because they look fake.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
6.5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: justadude
His eyes are insane if that's his real eye color. 6.5 PSL for me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and justadude
His eyes are insane if that's his real eye color. 6.5 PSL for me.
It's definitely not. Have you ever seen anyone in person with that eye color? It looks like he's in Twilight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, justadude and 5'8manlet
lol I sent this to a girl and she said he looks odd 6.5/10 . Then I sent gandy and she said 9, same with Chico , Leo and cavil jfl
yea thats usually the case with these psl moggers they look alien with little sex appeal

yea thats usually the case with these psl moggers they look alien with little sex appeal
Not reall chico has insane appeal , same with gandy . Girls like them a lot from what I experience

Not reall chico has insane appeal , same with gandy . Girls like them a lot from what I experience
true. i was thinking o pry and Barret

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Sikkunt23
true. i was thinking o pry and Barret
O pry has mixed appeal . Either girls love him to death or think he’s an alien faggot lol . Barret seems to be more hated by actual women tbh . Like candid pics and shit not gigaphotoshopped pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Chadeep and justadude

Tbh I kinda agree. He mogs PSL wise though, but it's like he lacks harmony or looks odd or something. It's like the first time ever saw Barrett. Thought he looked kinda "off" like this guy. But obviously now I'm brainwashed by this forum into linking him, and he's grown on me a lot, and I consider him top tier. But I still can't forget the initial gut feeling I got when I saw him. I feel like the initial impression you get is also usually the most accurate one, especially from a normie perspective.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and justadude
Tbh I kinda agree. He mogs PSL wise though, but it's like he lacks harmony or looks odd or something. It's like the first time ever saw Barrett. Thought he looked kinda "off" like this guy. But obviously now I'm brainwashed by this forum into linking him, and he's grown on me a lot, and I consider him top tier. But I still can't forget the initial gut feeling I got when I saw him. I feel like the initial impression you get is also usually the most accurate one, especially from a normie perspective.
High iq tbh. I thought the exact same jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and jackthenerd
Framelet cuck PSL-chad.

O pry has mixed appeal . Either girls love him to death or think he’s an alien faggot lol . Barret seems to be more hated by actual women tbh . Like candid pics and shit not gigaphotoshopped pics
Do girls under 25 even like Gandy? Seems like he's more of an older woman's taste with a big nose and high class style.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Sikkunt23
I asked multiple 18 year olds and they liked him . Used prime pics tho . Not shitty old cell pics jfl
Do girls under 25 even like Gandy? Seems like he's more of an older woman's taste with a big nose and high class style.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I don't get why people post gigachad's and ask for rates. Once you're over 6.5PSL, you're in the region for diminishing returns, it's all based on one's niches and the certain phenotype people go for at that point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, OldRooster, Deleted member 7725 and 1 other person
Ian somerhalder's lost brother

I don't get why people post gigachad's and ask for rates. Once you're over 6.5PSL, you're in the region for diminishing returns, it's all based on one's niches and the certain phenotype people go for at that point.
A lot more productive to looksmaxxing than posting random girls for a rating. At least with this you can see different chads and find one with your phenotype and attainable features.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 2756
A lot more productive to looksmaxxing than posting random girls for a rating. At least with this you can see different chads and find one with your phenotype and attainable features.
Good point.

he is clearly very good looking, but it is odd and unnatural looking. And he probably has 85 IQ

• JFL
Reactions: godlikesz
Girls from Spain go crazy for him tbh