01B8404C 2AB8 4D15 84BF D578131E9E18
C5AA2E35 AC47 4BCD 9E20 38581B47DB8F
FC77A17A 902C 47CE 862C 19906A7FC912

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, qaum and thecel
tagging autist friend of mine
@Xangsane

Also @Chadethnic101 this is the sort of girl who usually ends up liking me normally. Very plain and sort of avgish girl

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadethnic101, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
she is LQP

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@Xangsane

Also @Chadethnic101 this is the sort of girl who usually ends up liking me normally. Very plain and sort of avgish girl
4.25 PSL

• +1
what sort of girl is this? She claims to be a political moderate and appears well spoken and says she likes watching nature documentaries

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Fear, Sigmamale and 2 others
My girl was so much hotter.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SLA and FailedNormieManlet
She looks a bit like a school teacher.

But all the girls I've dated have had this sort of look. Idk how to describe it, it seems like it should be more common.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
My girl was so much hotter.
this is the avg sort of girl that likes me - I am a 5'5 pajeet to put things into perspective. I'm hoping once I am gym maxxed and shit, I can aim higher

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
She looks a bit like a school teacher.

But all the girls I've dated have had this sort of look. Idk how to describe it, it seems like it should be more common.
How do you feel towards her?

• +1
wristmogs me :LOL:.

• JFL
How do you feel towards her?
She reminds me of my ex-gf a lot. The same sort of vibe, she probably likes disney a lot too. She says she likes reading books too, and she seems to find my humour funny when I misinterpret statements on purpose and give stupid answers. As you can guess, I found this girl off hinge JFL.

I feel like there are lots of girls like that somewhere, I seem to do really well with girls that

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadeep, FrameMogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Looks 40 yo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69 and FailedNormieManlet
She reminds me of my ex-gf a lot. The same sort of vibe, she probably likes disney a lot too. She says she likes reading books too, and she seems to find my humour funny when I misinterpret statements on purpose and give stupid answers. As you can guess, I found this girl off hinge JFL.

I feel like there are lots of girls like that somewhere, I seem to do really well with girls that
Is hinge easier than tinder ?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Is hinge easier than tinder ?
Depends on your definition of easy.

From my experience tinder it's low effort and girls can flake a lot. But they don't really waste your time imo.

Bumble, I get less matches. But girls will message me and tell me I'm handsome and shit, and more eager to meet

Hinge it's easier to get matches imo, but that is because i am funny

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Deleted member 18840
Mqnp avg girl she looks 25+ but is probably only 21 just goes to show how bad her genes are

I can relate to u tho, I always get ugly/autistic/deformed girls approaching me I’ve only had 2 above avg girls approach me in my life it’s fucking over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
I got the best match likes ratio on bumble tho so
Depends on your definition of easy.

From my experience tinder it's low effort and girls can flake a lot. But they don't really waste your time imo.

Bumble, I get less matches. But girls will message me and tell me I'm handsome and shit, and more eager to meet

Hinge it's easier to get matches imo, but that is because i am funny
idk. On tinder it seems algo rapes u and ur not shown to the girls
U like

• +1
Mqnp avg girl she looks 25+ but is probably only 21 just goes to show how bad her genes are

I can relate to u tho, I always get ugly/autistic/deformed girls approaching me I’ve only had 2 above avg girls approach me in my life it’s fucking over
she's 22 and yes she gives me a aspie vibes tbh. My ex gf was the same. Likes reading books, musicals, enjoyed staying indoors and watching documentaries etc. Every girl I've dated has been like that, but they are manipulative af sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
I got the best match likes ratio on bumble tho so

idk. On tinder it seems algo rapes u and ur not shown to the girls
U like
jst left swipe loads on tinder

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@Xangsane

above average cute, woud LTR depending on body

• JFL
above average cute, woud LTR depending on body
LTR = evil

My ex-gf was the same type as her. I do well with these sorts of girls, they're all politically moderate and enjoy fine arts and shit

• +1
LTR = evil

My ex-gf was the same type as her. I do well with these sorts of girls, they're all politically moderate and enjoy fine arts and shit
idc, i am desperate don't judge me :lul:

also do you talk about art and shit with her? how do you keep her entertained?

She looks non primitive but the number of HQNP frauding girls outnumber the number of actual HQNP girls if that makes sense. So many girls look normal but sleep around regularly

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Scammer and FailedNormieManlet

Do you feel like just fucking her, or want to date her and see where it goes, with potential for long-term stuff?
What does she seem to want?

I suspected she was a Hinge foid - seems to want long-term. A lot of MTBs compensate with hobbies and personality stuff.

• +1
Do you feel like just fucking her, or want to date her and see where it goes, with potential for long-term stuff?
What does she seem to want?

I suspected she was a Hinge foid - seems to want long-term. A lot of MTBs compensate with hobbies and personality stuff.
I would date her and shit, but I live with parents atm so it's just going to be messy as fuck tbh.

She seems to want an LTR and yes hinge foid. She likes nature documentaries, reading, interested in travel and smokes weed sometimes.

She's less than a one on a scale of 1-10.

I thought you slayed JBs? 😢

• +1
  • JFL
that's your looksmatch in the UK brooooooootal

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
what sort of girl is this? She claims to be a political moderate and appears well spoken and says she likes watching nature documentaries
She is personality maxxed with me but I cannot be with such a bloated subhuman. I’d still fuck her when drunk Ofc

Ofc she’s Dravidian only

• +1
Not too bad but I wonder how she will age.

• JFL
that's your looksmatch in the UK brooooooootal
UK is hypergamy on steroids. Do I mog her? This is why I need to gym-maxx hard JFL!
She is personality maxxed with me but I cannot be with such a bloated subhuman. I’d still fuck her when drunk Ofc

Ofc she’s Dravidian only
JFL, my ex gf had the same sort of vibe as her. Any clue where to find girls like this? She looks like a school teacher

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
UK is hypergamy on steroids. Do I mog her? This is why I need to gym-maxx hard JFL!
sure but you are 5'5 at the end of the day I think that's your biggest looksmin. Nah I'd say you and her are on the same level, maybe you're 1 point higher out of 10 than her. No offense I mean it seems like she isn't even frauding with Faceapp or makeup so

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
I thought you slayed JBs? 😢
I do, but they’re ugly jbs look at my profile posts for my current jb

she's 22 and yes she gives me a aspie vibes tbh. My ex gf was the same. Likes reading books, musicals, enjoyed staying indoors and watching documentaries etc. Every girl I've dated has been like that, but they are manipulative af sadly.
Yea they’re the weird girl in highschool but nah I’ve dated normal nt girls but they’re just on the uglier side unfortunately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet

JFL, my ex gf had the same sort of vibe as her. Any clue where to find girls like this? She looks like a school teacher
I pull girls liek this from normal random venues like bus stops and shit but I only get to slay girls from parties nightclubs etc. i do get artsy girls from parties usually Beckie’s follow me around and simp hard for me but I auto reject them as they are Becky. There was one who was high IQ so I liked her and put up with her but the rest can rope

• +1
Reactions: Scammer and FailedNormieManlet
idc, i am desperate don't judge me :lul:

also do you talk about art and shit with her? how do you keep her entertained?
I just vibe with these sorts of girls.

When I used to watch nature documentaries with ex-gf, sometimes if a hippo came up. I'd be like "omg it looks like you" and she'd laugh at the really stupid joke I made. Usually I say higher iq jokes, but sometimes I dumb myself down because the contrast is funny. Girls like that are really easy to talk to in all honesty

• +1
Reactions: qaum

Yea they’re the weird girl in highschool but nah I’ve dated normal nt girls but they’re just on the uglier side unfortunately
Mirin your honesty you get respect points from me

• +1
sure but you are 5'5 at the end of the day I think that's your biggest looksmin. Nah I'd say you and her are on the same level, maybe you're 1 point higher out of 10 than her. No offense I mean it seems like she isn't even frauding with Faceapp or makeup so
yeah, I'd say she is matched with me in terms of face tbh. She ain't even frauding too.

I suppose they are "weird", I prefer them though. They're the only girls I can actually date without shooting myself
I pull girls liek this from normal random venues like bus stops and shit but I only get to slay girls from parties nightclubs etc. i do get artsy girls from parties usually Beckie’s follow me around and simp hard for me but I auto reject them as they are Becky. There was one who was high IQ so I liked her and put up with her but the rest can rope
you cold approach? When I cold approached girls like that responded to me too.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hikicel69, Scammer and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I would date her and shit, but I live with parents atm so it's just going to be messy as fuck tbh.

She seems to want an LTR and yes hinge foid. She likes nature documentaries, reading, interested in travel and smokes weed sometimes.
So you're home for Easter?

Unsurprising. Most NPs especially HTB or below want an LTR.

Ouch, smokes weed?

• +1
So you're home for Easter?

Unsurprising. Most NPs especially HTB or below want an LTR.

Ouch, smokes weed?
Yeah I'm home for easter.

Yes and she smokes weed, I am quite NP too but I do a fuck tonne of drugs tbh. Ex-gf was the same, she wanted to try drugs and shit but was a bit too scared and I never really pushed it on her

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah I'm home for easter.

Yes and she smokes weed, I am quite NP too but I do a fuck tonne of drugs tbh. Ex-gf was the same, she wanted to try drugs and shit but was a bit too scared and I never really pushed it on her
Figured.

Some people wouldn't view that as an NP trait at all and would feel she is compensating with NP-esque hobbies.

• +1
yeah, I'd say she is matched with me in terms of face tbh. She ain't even frauding too.

I suppose they are "weird", I prefer them though. They're the only girls I can actually date without shooting myself

you cold approach? When I cold approached girls like that responded to me too.
No they approached me JFL:feelsrope:

But tbh I prefer the quiet more homely girl with low body count who doesn’t go clubbing etc. over princess syndrome or angry bitch or sloooot type. I like dark triad women who look evil and I like this type of girl.

You mogg this bitch but your height makes you same level as her rip. She’s white though so I don’t take her SRS she will prob flake eventually

• Woah
I just vibe with these sorts of girls.

When I used to watch nature documentaries with ex-gf, sometimes if a hippo came up. I'd be like "omg it looks like you" and she'd laugh at the really stupid joke I made. Usually I say higher iq jokes, but sometimes I dumb myself down because the contrast is funny. Girls like that are really easy to talk to in all honesty
I wish I was NT

Figured.

Some people wouldn't view that as an NP trait at all and would feel she is compensating with NP-esque hobbies.
I do think the same, she probably is a bit P at heart.
No they approached me JFL:feelsrope:

But tbh I prefer the quiet more homely girl with low body count who doesn’t go clubbing etc. over princess syndrome or angry bitch or sloooot type. I like dark triad women who look evil and I like this type of girl.

You mogg this bitch but your height makes you same level as her rip. She’s white though so I don’t take her SRS she will prob flake eventually
Over for me. Chads like you get approached by gorls

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur