• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
She’s pretty, ignore the other 3 schmucks above

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, vernier, sportsmogger and 8 others
Why u hate curly hair?
Cause most of the time it looks dry and unkempt, like a nest.

Also I have very good hair myself (naturally wavy and I treat it like shit and it still looks good). And I like for girls to say I’ve got nicer hair than them.

The feeling of a girl telling you you’re better looking than her or something along those lines is better than sex istg.

ltb she's so ugly

• +1
Reactions: watah and YungTrappa
Why u hate curly hair?
Girls with curly hair think their hair is automatically nice coz it’s curly. Whereas girls with straight hair think there’s is bad coz it’s boring. So those girls with straight hair have lower self esteem, which is a huge turn on for me.

Cutiepatootie/10

• +1
Reactions: dannyphantomoffline
Girls with curly hair think their hair is automatically nice coz it’s curly. Whereas girls with straight hair think there’s is bad coz it’s boring. So those girls with straight hair have lower self esteem, which is a huge turn on for me.
Oh wrd never though abt it like dat

Gonna edge to her lips

Looks like a hedgehog

Why are you defending a random foid? She isn’t going to fuck you lil guy
First of all stop calling girls “foid”.

Second of all I’m not defending her. I’m just saying she’s not ugly.
She’s not my type, but to be calling her “so ugly” is just far from the truth. To be gross reacting and calling her ugly is gay. You should at least want to fuck her.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, moredatesmorerapes and N1666

She’s not my type, but to be calling her “so ugly” is just far from the truth. To be gross reacting and calling her ugly is gay. You should at least want to fuck her.
IMG 1041

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger

Ignore the crossed line through the text. Idk why or how that has appeared.

It means you sound more like a fag than the people calling her ugly.
A fag is the person who’s picky on looks. Imagine saying you wouldn’t sleep with a girl for some stupid reason like “her lower third is too narrow”.

I’ve been with some absolute dogs over the last few months. How a girl looks for just sex isn’t that important if you’re a straight man.

A fag is the person who’s picky on looks. Imagine saying you wouldn’t sleep with a girl for some stupid reason like “her lower third is too narrow”.

I’ve been with some absolute dogs over the last few months. How a girl looks for just sex isn’t that important if you’re a straight man.
Keep coping, you are just a subhuman fag with non existent standards because ugly women are all you can attract

• +1
Keep coping, you are just a subhuman fag with non existent standards because ugly women are all you can attract
lol 😂 you’re the one coping

Slightly ugly girls are more grateful, kinder, give more attention. And I have to put in 0 effort for them. And as long as their body is curvy/chubby, I couldn’t give two shits what their face looks like.

Meanwhile you’re not fucking at all. And instead jacking off to “Stacy’s” who you have no chance with.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666

Slightly ugly girls are more grateful, kinder, give more attention. And I have to put in 0 effort for them. And as long as their body is curvy/chubby, I couldn’t give two shits what their face looks like.

Meanwhile you’re not fucking at all. And instead jacking off to “Stacy’s” who you have no chance with.
So all of a sudden you know my sex life because I have standards? You fuck “absolute dogs” because you can’t pull anything higher than an LTB.

The difference between me and you is that I have access to decent looking women who would want to fuck, but keep coping with your “ugly women” :lul::lul::lul:

• +1

Funny GIF

• JFL
So all of a sudden you know my sex life because I have standards? You fuck “absolute dogs” because you can’t pull anything higher than an LTB.

The difference between me and you is that I have access to decent looking women who would want to fuck, but keep coping with your “ugly women” :lul::lul::lul:
I can tell you have no sex life, cause you’re coping with things like “standards”
Once you start, you can’t stop.

And it doesn’t matter what the girl looks like, I’m not gonna marry her. End of the day she does the same things a Stacy can do in her (in fact even more, cause fatter girls are better at sex imo).

Why the fuck would I want to waste time and effort to fuck a good looking girl, when I could simply just go on Tinder or something and get a slightly below average girl with literally 0 effort.

• JFL
3/10 Keep in mind she's wearing a shit ton of fakeup that you can see it.

• +1
Reactions: YugoDutch and YungTrappa
I can tell you have no sex life, cause you’re coping with things like “standards”
Once you start, you can’t stop.

And it doesn’t matter what the girl looks like, I’m not gonna marry her. End of the day she does the same things a Stacy can do in her (in fact even more, cause fatter girls are better at sex imo).

Why the fuck would I want to waste time and effort to fuck a good looking girl, when I could simply just go on Tinder or something and get a slightly below average girl with literally 0 effort.
I’m not desperate for pussy like you, again you know you aren’t capable of getting a girl that isn’t ugly so you cope with “Muh fat girls are better than stacies because of the sex”.

I don’t have to put in effort to fuck a girl who isn’t ugly jfl, the fact you have to proves to me you are a subhuman retard. Just because I have standards doesn’t mean I’m only interested in top tier girls, it means I don’t need to stoop to your level to fuck ugly whores from tinder.

• +1
why would u even talk with girls on discord bro:forcedsmile:

I’m not desperate for pussy like you
So you’re low T yh?

I don’t need to stoop to your level to fuck ugly whores from tinder.
we all know this just means you have no matches

If you weren’t a little KHHV then you would understand, for the most part the girls looks doesn’t really matter when it comes to sex.
As long as she’s white or Asian or Latina, puts a bit of makeup on, wears some nice clothes, gets her hair and nails done, then she’s good to sleep with. Better than using your hand.

• JFL
I’m not desperate for pussy like you, again you know you aren’t capable of getting a girl that isn’t ugly so you cope with “Muh fat girls are better than stacies because of the sex”.

I don’t have to put in effort to fuck a girl who isn’t ugly jfl, the fact you have to proves to me you are a subhuman retard. Just because I have standards doesn’t mean I’m only interested in top tier girls, it means I don’t need to stoop to your level to fuck ugly whores from tinder.

Also uglier girls are more insecure and have lower self esteem. Which is a HUGEEE turn on for me. I love hearing girls whine about how they don’t feel pretty enough, or that they feel fat.

So you’re low T yh?
Mirin your low iq for thinking not sticking your dick in every ugly creature means you are “low t”.
we all know this just means you have no matches

If you weren’t a little KHHV then you would understand,
It’s ironic of you calling me a KHHV whilst you talk like every other pussy deprived incel who has no standards and will take anything they can get. Unlike you I don’t spend 24/7 on OLD looking for a landwhale to fuck :lul:.

You are such a massive retard for thinking having standards means you are “stacy only”. I’d rather use my hand anyways than fuck a disgusting pig that you are so happy to brag about. We are on two different levels lil guy, getting pussy from a whore is the only thing that keeps you going in your miserable life so it makes sense tbh

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
5/10

• Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi
It’s ironic of you calling me a KHHV whilst you talk like every other pussy deprived incel who has no standards and will take anything they can get
I do have standards. But that’s for marriage and relationships that I have standards for what the girl should look like. I’m not gonna marry an unattractive girl like @Xangsane did.
No point having standards for sex though. It’s only a quick little bit of pleasure. I don’t have to be seen with the girl in public, or even see her again. It’s literally just a quick dopamine boost for me.

And how can you try call me an incel when you’re the one who’s not getting sex?
You are such a massive retard for thinking having standards means you are “stacy only”. I’d rather use my hand anyways than fuck a disgusting pig that you are so happy to brag about. We are on two different levels lil guy, getting pussy from a whore is the only thing that keeps you going in your miserable life so it makes sense tbh
are you even good looking? Shouldn’t be having standards for relationships even if you’re not good looking, never mind sex.

• Hmm...