Rate this girl from discord

And how can you try call me an incel when you’re the one who’s not getting sex?

are you even good looking? Shouldn’t be having standards for relationships even if you’re not good looking, never mind sex.
Dnrd your useless essay, but you don’t know who I am so how can you say I’m “not getting sex”? Why is so hard for you to comprehend that having standards doesn’t mean you don’t get sex? I know my value, im not a worthless and pathetic fag like you.

Anyways stop replying to me now, I can’t take the cringe anymore. It was quite funny seeing your retarded takes though and how you think you are somehow better than me for being able to fuck an ugly whore who probably fucked ten other men just before you.

probably a larping middle aged pedo

I do have standards. But that’s for marriage and relationships that I have standards for what the girl should look like. I’m not gonna marry an unattractive girl like @Xangsane did.
No point having standards for sex though. It’s only a quick little bit of pleasure. I don’t have to be seen with the girl in public, or even see her again. It’s literally just a quick dopamine boost for me.

And how can you try call me an incel when you’re the one who’s not getting sex?

are you even good looking? Shouldn’t be having standards for relationships even if you’re not good looking, never mind sex.
What is your PSL

Lips made for dick suck

PSL or out of 10, and do not factor in appeal
Out of 8, where 6 is chad and 4 is average
Yh im probs like 5 maximum. I don’t class myself facially as a chad. Maybe HTN. But how am I supposed to know the number??

My appeal is higher cause I’m 189cm tall, and a bit muscular.

Yh im probs like 5 maximum. I don’t class myself facially as a chad. Maybe HTN. But how am I supposed to know the number??

My appeal is higher cause I’m 189cm tall, and a bit muscular.
@lankastria

• Hmm...
Reactions: MedMogger
make up frauder ltb