Rate this girl I Liked in high School

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
She models now actually literally the only girl I felt insecure around never happened with anyone else.

F7CF9A05 2251 4847 87B9 891BAA95A8E2
52F3A5D8 5208 444E 80AF 46E656F50847
F0538252 072C 426D A8F0 DCD5D271FE2A
DCCF5BF4 E595 4746 9335 04AA287FFED5

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
BRUTAL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2227
Tell her that her tits are small

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Gebirgscel, Shubham4894 and 9 others
Tell her that her tits are small

Bro someone should

I had English class with her and we were all talking and she referred to people as peasants and below here

She really needs to get her ego in check

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie, Deleted member 1560, Mansnob and 3 others
you're 6'5

she should be bowing at your feet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Mr manlet, Deleted member 2969 and 1 other person
you're 6'5

she should be bowing at your feet
I should’ve made a move or done something tbh

She’s legit dating a ugly ass hood niggá right now her standards obviously aren’t high

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
I had English class with her and we were all talking and she referred to people as peasants and below here

She really needs to get her ego in check
I have similar experience, actually I've never seen any legitimate "Stacy" talk shit about anyone tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
i-rate-her.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet

She’s legit dating a ugly ass hood niggá right now her standards obviously aren’t high

Maybe cause she is a ghetto hoe herself, she certainly looks like it from her body language and facial expressions. In fact fuck all that, your looks = your personality

Her face is the epitome of loving hood niggas, low trust “I ran through the basketball team” having ass face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Mr manlet, Deleted member 1560 and 4 others
daddy issue whore

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2581
Maybe cause she is a ghetto hoe herself, she certainly looks like it from her body language and facial expressions. In fact fuck all that, your looks = your personality

Her face is the epitome of loving hood negros, low trust “I ran through the basketball team” having ass face
Truer words have never been spoken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043

with your height i believe you're capable of getting a better foid than the one you post, i also think you're capable of stealing her from that hood negro unless he's same height as you or taller

Her face is the epitome of loving hood negros, low trust “I ran through the basketball team” having ass face
JUST LMAO AT THIS COMMENT TBH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
with your height i believe you're capable of getting a better foid than the one you post, i also think you're capable of stealing her from that hood negro unless he's same height as you or taller

Your right man thanks for that.

The only issue is I don’t want to get shot
JUST LMAO AT THIS COMMENT TBH
Your right man thanks for that

The only issue is I don’t want to get shot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and MrGlutton
I have similar experience, actually I've never seen any legitimate "Stacy" talk shit about anyone tbh

Chads and stacys don't seems to care at all, their ego and social acceptance it's too high since birth to need lowering others to feel better itself.

• +1
shes cute, below 6psl though

• +1
Lol atfirst you were giving off red flags from the whole CHico is not attractive thing, but this is a whole other level.

If he's taller then he mogs? You can't seriously believe that lol. Are you a r/braincels manlet?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Lol atfirst you were giving off red flags from the whole CHico is not attractive thing, but this is a whole other level.

If he's taller then he mogs? You can't seriously believe that lol. Are you a r/braincels manlet?
I mog her boyfriend

He’s a ugly darkskin nigga who just has status

• JFL
She's alright not my type at all tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2581
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Dogs
Perhaps gonna be reborn as gandy and then gonna have /10.
FML.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person

and I QUOTE myself

"Chico is over hyped." "Going strictly by FACE ONLY"

obviously if you're significantly taller than someone else you'll mog them? this is common sense on psl.

Bitch should get of her high horse. She's nit even good looking but i would still smash the hood out of her pussy so she becomes good christian woman

• JFL
disgusting mutt with negroid admixture, JFL at calling others peasants while being like at least 25% descended from fucking slaves :lul:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MammothActuary, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
imagine the smell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ANATOLIAN and Deleted member 2227
Only I could dream/10

I mog her to suicide

• JFL
The white coping in This thread is hilarious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Who cares, they're all the same.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
How the fuck would she mog Barbara Palvin? OP are you right in the head?

barbara-palvin-anniversary-soiree-cannes-film-festival-05-23-2017-1.jpg

• +1
I can see myself rejecting her hard, looks trash tier

Not that gl tbh

You fell for the light skin light eye halo

• +1