Rate this girl i`m seeing from facebook dating

Bro what..... Okay you're letting this site get to you too much. I recommend you take time off. What the hell is wrong with you? It IS possible that she actually likes you dawg.

I know how this nigga feels tbqh ever since the black pill i cant look at women without thinking even if i looksmaxed to get better looking under lying the surgery is still bad genes its still such a brutal factor its why i dont recommend breeding for people without near perfect genes

Seriously some of you guys are so retarded you should just delete your account. Accept the blackpill for what it is and try to work with it, but don't let it force you to reject intimacy with girls who are 0.1 PSL higher than you because "BRUH HER HYPERGAMOUS DOUBT WILL KICK IN AND SHE WILL LEAVE ME"

If she likes you, she likes you and you are attractive enough for her. She is not going to run around with a ruler and see if some other dude has a slightly better gonial angle or ogee curve.

Use this forum and knowledge of the blackpill to your advantage, don't let it destroy you.

• +1
Reactions: assassassass and MatheusCqb
lol what an autism. should visit eastern europe. In moscow i dont know a single friend who dates down. 1 is looksmatched rest are dating up. One is dating up hevily. Blackpill is applicable only for mentally unstable autists. In real life propinquty/emotional attachment/being the girl type/social status/your neurasthenia levels all heavily influence your image in the girls eyes.

also there was a very good study on lookism that i forgot to bookmark - universally attractive woman is attractive to 95%+ of men.
Meanwhile universally attractive man is attractive only to 30-40% of females. You can be a chad but there always gonna be a woman who is gonna find you repulsive. Meanwhile your mtn/htn friend could be a chadzilla in her eyes simply because its her type.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MatheusCqb and Bvnny.