(rate) This girl I'm going on a date with

Very hot, nothing like the 27 year old crackwhore.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Typical low class blond tattooed cumdumpster/10

looks like a basic used up whore. these types of girls are worth 0 time
Those low class sluts are just nasty

u guys know i have low standards but low class cumsluts like those are bottom of the barrel

@Amnesia

U up?

Date? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264
@Amnesia

U up?
She came straight from work. When I had invited her over she was already at work so she came over with no makeup on and just her work clothes. She was definitely lower in the looks level as those pics but was attractive and had a killer body, my type big tits and thin waist. We did fuck. There's not enough red pills to make a whole thread about it pretty straight forward late night Tinder meetup, sex was implied

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6264
She will just be basic as fuck without makeup. Prob something like this:

View attachment 710058
gonna look worse in person, asking to rate a girl with a ton of filters is pointless.
she looks asian?
Average-looking girl. Cute, fuckable, but really nothing special.

Amnesia - Gigachad PSL god.

Hypergamy is insane nowadays.
It must be horrible in USA if thats the best he can get.. most of the girls he meets are around psl3

girl in op looks ok but shes probably frauding hard with filters

She was part native american, all the rest german/irish

She had very good skin quality even without makeup (she came over straight from work had no makeup on) looked "basic" but cute. She was ultra feminist, has lesbian parents, all her siblings are half siblings either half mexican or black (her mom fucked a lot of different men when her mom was "straight" but now is lesbian lol)

I definitely am not used to just how different ppl can look with filters given I dont have Snap myself, this was a good experience. And for u ugys saying Im going way below my looks level, I dunno what to say. I go for the best looking girls I can match with on Tinder and stuff. But this girl is towards the top. There aren't many GL ppl around I don't think. First of all I live in a city that's like 50% white. So many fatties and fat blacks and latinas. White girls tend to be feminist tats chubby or insufferable in general. Everyone makes comments about how ugly everyone is in this city. When girls meet me they say they cant believe I turned out to actually be "real" they assumed I was a catfish. Most just tell me how GL I am esp vs the other guys they meet around here.

Date Summary:

She came over, we chatted for a bit on my couch, good chemistry. We do 2 shots and she shows me a few pics on her phone about a girls night out, I lean in to look at her phone and then turn to kiss her. We make out in my kitchen then I pick her up and go to my bedroom and throw her on the bed and we bang. Watch a movie and bang more over the whole night.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and sytyl
i got one question still:

do women approach?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
I dont get why you fuck below average girls like her when youre such a chad

I dont know how to answer this anymore, this is the best I can get

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Adreyan, Copeful and 1 other person
She was part native american, all the rest german/irish

She had very good skin quality even without makeup (she came over straight from work had no makeup on) looked "basic" but cute. She was ultra feminist, has lesbian parents, all her siblings are half siblings either half mexican or black (her mom fucked a lot of different men when her mom was "straight" but now is lesbian lol)

I definitely am not used to just how different ppl can look with filters given I dont have Snap myself, this was a good experience. And for u ugys saying Im going way below my looks level, I dunno what to say. I go for the best looking girls I can match with on Tinder and stuff. But this girl is towards the top. There aren't many GL ppl around I don't think. First of all I live in a city that's like 50% white. So many fatties and fat blacks and latinas. White girls tend to be feminist tats chubby or insufferable in general. Everyone makes comments about how ugly everyone is in this city. When girls meet me they say they cant believe I turned out to actually be "real" they assumed I was a catfish. Most just tell me how GL I am esp vs the other guys they meet around here.

Date Summary:

She came over, we chatted for a bit on my couch, good chemistry. We do 2 shots and she shows me a few pics on her phone about a girls night out, I lean in to look at her phone and then turn to kiss her. We make out in my kitchen then I pick her up and go to my bedroom and throw her on the bed and we bang. Watch a movie and bang more over the whole night.
Just lol @brbbrah @sytyl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 9072
Bruh wheres your girlfriend in all of this lmao, you said you have a ltr right

Bruh wheres your girlfriend in all of this lmao, you said you have a ltr right
We broke up recently. I dont wanna talk about it on here tho

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Hozay
If you went to Europe you would slay higher quality women, american girls are trash compared to here in Europe

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 6217
no way that shes the best you can get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Lev Peshkov and Copeful
If you went to Europe you would slay higher quality women, american girls are trash compared to here in Europe
I need someone to do a Tinder experiment with me in Europe then, I'm curious as well

Anyone interested in doing this PM me, I'll give u the pics to use and bio to say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
I need someone to do a Tinder experiment with me in Europe then, I'm curious as well

Anyone interested in doing this PM me, I'll give u the pics to use and bio to say
i have already done tinder with your pics you can slay gl girls here in the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6723, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
i feel like most ppl don’t read ur threads through @Amnesia they keep asking dumb questions or stuff u answered. Also most users think If they become chad they’ll be fucking Lima daily there’s not a lot of women on tinder and the ones down to actually meet up are rarely gonna be actual female models

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
location seems to be extremely important then. I think if you were in Budapest swiping you would slay barbara palvin tier girls

19 years old. Given the filters I am expecting something hideous, what do u guys think?

Shes coming over in like 4 hrs

View attachment 710051View attachment 710052View attachment 710053View attachment 710054View attachment 710055
Didn't know they allow visitors to mental asylum isolation ward

20200923 092717 Hans christian andersen s fairy tales Ezgifcom optimize