Probably looks the same

Men get better with age while women look worse
she doesnt look bad for 30 i would have believed she is 22

she doesnt look bad for 30 i would have believed she is 22
Fillers and botox boyo

All roasties do this to preserve their looks for chad for as long as possible

Fillers and botox boyo

All roasties do this to preserve their looks for chad for as long as possible
its a shame women age like milk ive only started to have real sex at 18, i wonder how many years ive got left, until 25 so 7? damn 12 shorter than life and life itself is already short...

its a shame women age like milk ive only started to have real sex at 18, i wonder how many years ive got left, until 25 so 7? damn 12 shorter than life and life itself is already short...
Just fuck 18 yo barely jbs lol

They'll fuck anything that's "old" if it was good looking enough, they're retarded

Just fuck 18 yo barely jbs lol

They'll fuck anything that's "old" if it was good looking enough, they're retarded
nah i think youre coping women prefer younger guys

men age like fine wine but that just means they decline in looks WAY slower than women, doesnt mean they stay the same

im not really into fucking different "jbs" my girlfriend is 18 i dont know how many years till she goes expired, org autists will say she already is expired peak at 15

I don't like skinny bitches

subjective
No I'm being honest bro you need to take your thirsty ass to a gym and get into the best shape of your life and drink your own cum for the time being

Is that Gustavo fring on the left

The girl is HTN? are you retarded?
If you mean that shes sub htn youre right, but if you think that shes above htn youre retarded

If you mean that shes sub htn youre right, but if you think that shes above htn youre retarded
htn = high tier NORMIE

Are you fucking retarded? She is a woman not a man.