Rate this girl on Reddit

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Xangsane and LooksOrDeath
The dating market is utter bull crap. You have to be exceptional in multiple things just get an MTB as an ethnic normie for LTR.
such as degree, education and all that shit

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The dating market is utter bull crap. You have to be exceptional in multiple things just get an MTB as an ethnic normie for LTR.
Preach

such as degree, education and all that shit
Yup. Btw what do you think the povertycel cutoff would be in London? In terms of annual salary?

Yup. Btw what do you think the povertycel cutoff would be in London? In terms of annual salary?
We'd be talking hundreds and hundreds of thousands

• JFL
below 25k pounds life wise ,below 45k pounds smv wise

We'd be talking hundreds and hundreds of thousands
:feelswhy:

Looks like I'll be a povertycel for life. I probably max out at 100-120k GBP in 4-5 years in my field.

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
:feelswhy:

Looks like I'll be a povertycel for life. I probably max out at 100-120k GBP in 4-5 years in my field.
that is 95th percentile in london, still mogger. You want a gold digger?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
below 25k pounds life wise ,below 45k pounds smv wise
BS. 25k pounds is giga povertycel status in london. It is shit salary

100k would be the cutoff where it doesn't affect your SMV but you won't be living lavishly.

BS. 25k pounds is giga povertycel status in london. It is shit salary
life wise*. It is the point where you'll be able to live in London, not talking about smv.
100k would be the cutoff where it doesn't affect your SMV but you won't be living lavishly.
that is 95th percentile...

life wise*. It is the point where you'll be able to live in London, not talking about smv.

that is 95th percentile...
But London is fucking expensive. Even in other parts of the UK, you will still be upper middle class at best. I know people making that much and they are def not rich.

• Hmm...
But London is fucking expensive. Even in other parts of the UK, you will still be upper middle class at best. I know people making that much and they are def not rich.
Pakicel , remember the thread from yesterday ? I asked a NT girl from college
And she rated @astatine and the other curry 6.8/10 :lul: , higher than Miro Cech !!!
Who would've thought that

• JFL
And she rated @astatine and the other curry 6.8/10 :lul: , higher than Miro Cech !!!
You mean MakinItHappen? Lifefuel if true but tbh ratings are cope. Tinder results matter the most and he does shit on it.

But London is fucking expensive.
Even in other parts of the UK, you will still be upper middle class at best.
It is, and the average salary is 34,000 pounds. 3* lower than what you're considering to be the requirement in London. Those people still get by, albeit not very well. Point is that 100k is more than enough for 1-2 persons in a 1-2 bedroom apartment.

I know people making that much and they are def not rich.
95th percentile isn't rich. More like you get to live comfortably in a good apartment and not paycheck to paycheck

You mean MakinItHappen? Lifefuel if true but tbh ratings are cope. Tinder results matter the most and he does shit on it.
Yes , although she said that she wouldn't date him because he's old ,.and @astatine has something with his lips but look cute.
Yeah , tinder seems to be the only legit way to find out one's attractiveness online

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
did she deadass use a decimal

It is, and the average salary is 34,000 pounds. 3* lower than what you're considering to be the requirement in London. Those people still get by, albeit not very well. Point is that 100k is more than enough for 1-2 persons in a 1-2 bedroom apartment.
That 1-2 bedroom apartment would set you back 2-3k pounds if it is in a nice area. And buying one? Probably 500k minimum. You need like 250k annual salary to truly mog people here in terms of lifestyle.
95th percentile isn't rich. More like you get to live comfortably in a good apartment and not paycheck to paycheck
Exactly.

• +1
That 1-2 bedroom apartment would set you back 2-3k pounds if it is in a nice area. And buying one? Probably 500k minimum.
London homes cost a fortune jfl
You need like 250k annual salary to truly mog people here in terms of lifestyle.
legit. Which is why i'll go to the US after studying int he UK. entry level Software engineers get paid 200k usd there at the top companies compared to 100k usd even in London.
(y)

That 1-2 bedroom apartment would set you back 2-3k pounds if it is in a nice area. And buying one? Probably 500k minimum. You need like 250k annual salary to truly mog people here in terms of lifestyle.

Exactly.
what is your job btw

Yes , although she said that she wouldn't date him because he's old ,.and @astatine has something with his lips but look cute.
Yeah , tinder seems to be the only legit way to find out one's attractiveness online
MakinItHappen has dogshit SMV relative to average young white guy. All that shit about looking better IRL is cope. His ES ratio looks pretty bad even in selfies with distortion. And phone cameras make you less ethnic for some reason. Not to mention his height too.

IRL, he be a bloated indian manlet with cyclops IPD. Basically invisible to repulsive to young western women.

Astatine has much more appeal than him as he is lean, taller and has much better pheno. Still taxxed by his ethnicity though.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Birdcell and LooksOrDeath

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Her fwhr reminds me of mine a lot