Rate this girl who played with my bluepilled heart

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
Girls like her are the reason why I’m on this site now. They are the reason why I’m going to get my facial bones broken next Sunday.

They played with my bluepilled heart giving me hopes that I can get them even with my underbite. I knew something is wrong but hey I thought may be she is interested in me else why would she give me so much attention, talk to me for hours and call me cute.

Why do bitches do this? I’m sure this one did it purely for fun coz I didn’t deserve the compliments she gave me. She trolled me for her keks.

Girls like her are the reason why I’m on this site now. They are the reason why I’m going to get my facial bones broken next Sunday.

They played with my bluepilled heart giving me hopes that I can get them even with my underbite. I knew something is wrong but hey I thought may be she is interested in me else why would she give me so much attention, talk to me for hours and call me cute.

Why do bitches do this? I’m sure this one did it purely for fun coz I didn’t deserve the compliments she gave me. She trolled me for her keks.

View attachment 2529View attachment 2530View attachment 2531

Only looks good in second pic, the most frauded one.

In first and last she looks bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
5/10 imo. A girl did similar things to me too, that's why I'm here.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Did she give you any sexual attention at all? Like even a kiss?

5/10 imo. A girl did similar things to me too, that's why I'm here.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Did she give you any sexual attention at all? Like even a kiss?
Yeah boyo you told me. Nah, no kiss. :feelsrope:

She is a 7

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Realest shit ever spoken

• +1
oneitis material. i would go ER over her

• +1
did you ask her out?
Yeah, she agreed but on the date day she started ghosting me. She lead me on the whole time. May be her attention whoring bottle was full by that time.

care to explain?
Well I met her at a party that one of my colleagues threw. She was her friend. I am not the kind of guy who expects to get girls numbers in a party since I don't go to many. This one however showed interest and I, in the drunk state, managed to ask her for her number (I ain't no NT guy). Then we started talking on Whatsapp and I asked her if she wants to go out with me sometimes. She said sure.

All this time she used to say that I am cute and all. We used to talk quite a bit about all the stuff. However before the date day she started to ignore me. I knew something was different but my Incel ass thought that may be she is busy. And on the date day, Saturday, she completely ghosted me. Her last message was on Friday.

Now, I am not saying that I deserved to go out with her etc. But why lead someone like this? One week was enough for me to start idealizing her. The fact that such a girl was showing interest in me made me feel like the king of the world. The rejection was too harsh to bear. One of the few days that played a key role in my blackpilling.

Nothing special don't feel too bad boyo ?

• +1
i am my friend too. always be your friend.

she never came?

yes you did. stop being a cuck. women;s role is to serve us.

Did you contact her again? Asked her what changed?
She didn't reply and I didn't ask why (I did message her few times on Sat). I have a big ego and if someone does this I don't bother with them anymore. Moreover if there was a legit reason she would have messaged me later which she never did. We never talked after that. :feelsrope:

She didn't reply and I didn't ask why (I did message her few times on Sat). I have a big ego and if someone does this I don't bother with them anymore. Moreover if there was a legit reason she would have messaged me later which she never did. We never talked after that. :feelsrope:

dam, what a cunt

• +1
I thought may be she is interested in me else why would she give me so much attention, talk to me for hours and call me cute.

I went through the same thing with my Bumble match (my only one). I think she legitimately thought I was cute but shortly after matching with me changed her status to looking for sugar daddies.

When I told her I was lonely she told me in a nice way to get over it and how she once felt lonely too.

She probably was interested in you like that girl was in me but hypergamy.

She was Filipino and the first girl to call me cute in my life, I can't hate her. She makes me want to go to the Philippines.

• +1
She called you "cute" :what:, which I'm assuming in this situation that she means you're "like a brother". :(:redpill:

As for her face she's a 6/10 and she looks kinda sexy. She's definitely fuckable.
hTPqDZG.jpg

• +1
if it looks like THAT with all that frauding, makeup, filters and etc. i can't imagine how it'd look normally. 2/10.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began

i'd marry her

• +1
Take what belongs to you mane.ur entitled to it

if it looks like THAT with all that frauding, makeup, filters and etc. i can't imagine how it'd look normally. 2/10.
Looks really good irl .

shes ugly lol. looks like the type of girl i make fun of but still dms me. annoying asf

She called you "cute" :what:, which I'm assuming in this situation that she means you're "like a brother". :(:redpill:

As for her face she's a 6/10 and she looks kinda sexy. She's definitely fuckable.
hTPqDZG.jpg
Nah boyo it wasn’t cute in a brother kind of way, I wrote about that above. Anyways it’s ogre now.