11gaijin

Banned
She's 5'9''

Davikah.jpg

a6523b938334475d5460f09920c6fd99.jpg

3561895.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
7/10. Body is too skinny. Very pretty face.

• +1
7/10. Body is too skinny. Very pretty face.
Yeah, face is very pretty. I saw her pic at an advertisement at the airport and I had to find who she was lol, wasn't easy.

• +1
Looks weird af

• +1
  • +1
Mogs your oneitis to oblivion and then some.
Haha, @blackopstruecel he is right. I am amazed how someone can be this obsessed with a below average looking girl LMAO

• +1
Guess for normal guys this would be a 6/10 but looking at this western pig makes me want to throw up I can already feel my stomach grumbling.

Aggravated

• +1
Haha, @blackopstruecel he is right. I am amazed how someone can be this obsessed with a below average looking girl LMAO

So this is the secret to quote two people and get them both to receive a notification.

Quote one person and then ping the other in the post.

I have discovered a solution to this flaw @Sergeant (incel).

• +1

For starters, she has a good body and a really good and feminine voice

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
This westernized whore may as well be kim kardashian at this point.

I need a really chinky looking Asian girl. Or one that at least doesn't look like mystery meat if not a caricature.
What do you mean by Westernized? I see her with only Thai people and men in all her pics. And her pics are also in Thailand almost always as opposed to that cunt Priyanka Chopra who is hungry for attention from the West. That is called a Westernized whore. You can't call her Westernized simply for having caucasian features or dressing like that.

The whole world is Westernized today. Don't expect that you would see girls wearing this in Japan or you are setting yourself for disappointment. In fact only Westernized whores would give you any time of the day. Women who aren't that would stay away.

Elegant-Ladies-Fashion-Japan-Clothes-Casual-Japanese-Style-Kimono-Bathrobe-Yukata-Women-Homewear-Tracksuit-Clothing-Fancy.jpg_640x640.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Zesto
  • +1

getting those ethnic vibes from her

• +1
Nothing natty about your oneitis, her jaw was imbalanced, very small lips, puffy cheeks. Her face didn't look natty at all.
You mean his oneitis is on steroids? :feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
I get your point about puffy cheeks, but I find hers to be cute but Im biased because I know how she looks irl
Next time you see her, tell her she needs to stop smoking, instead of "good morning".

• +1
Next time you see her, tell her she needs to stop smoking, instead of "good morning".

she told me she tries to to and her father got her a vaping kit but I don't she is ever gonna stop. Like everyone else, she will just smoke and vape at the same time

• +1
What do you mean by Westernized? I see her with only Thai people and men in all her pics. And her pics are also in Thailand almost always as opposed to that cunt Priyanka Chopra who is hungry for attention from the West. That is called a Westernized whore. You can't call her Westernized simply for having caucasian features or dressing like that.

The whole world is Westernized today. Don't expect that you would see girls wearing this in Japan or you are setting yourself for disappointment. In fact only Westernized whores would give you any time of the day. Women who aren't that would stay away.

Elegant-Ladies-Fashion-Japan-Clothes-Casual-Japanese-Style-Kimono-Bathrobe-Yukata-Women-Homewear-Tracksuit-Clothing-Fancy.jpg_640x640.jpg

That is all completely true.

I'm just coping with the thought of this mysterious oriental girl making all the pain and bad memories of the western women I've been surrounded by all disappear through her love for me and her mysterious ways.

The possibility of that is the only thing keeping me from going completely insane and I will certainly ascend with a westernized whore. I figure the ascension part would help soothe certain aspects of the fantasy getting crushed.

• +1
That is all completely true.

I'm just coping with the thought of this mysterious oriental girl making all the pain and bad memories of the western women I've been surrounded by all disappear through her love for me and her mysterious ways.

The possibility of that is the only thing keeping me from going completely insane and I will certainly ascend with a westernized whore. I figure the ascension part would help soothe certain aspects of the fantasy getting crushed.
You should be realistic at the same time. Too much hope can hurt a lot if things don't go as planned. Always have multiple copes.

• +1
You should be realistic at the same time. Too much hope can hurt a lot if things don't go as planned. Always have multiple copes.

What will prevent me from going bERsErk is knowing SEA is waiting for me if Japan and Korea fails.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin