Rate this girl

View attachment 2838003

This is what you call any girl on the street.

Block head.

Her eyes are hella frauded. She'd be an incel if she was male and couldn't apply makeup. This woman will make incel sons.

Literally any mid girl that cakes herself in makeup to make herself appealing to the male primal drive. You guys dont know shit.

And genuinely @coispet you've revealed yourself as a weak thinker. Def not a critical thinker. Brainwashed by filters and makeup
old post but I found her brother lmfao, that the resemblance is uncanny in the ratios and certain features but the fact that he looks like a pajeet incel that plays world at war craft in his basement and his sister ends up being a 304is hilarious.

@sub5pslathlete thoughts? you prob see these in UK all the time

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
@sub5pslathlete thoughts? you prob see these in UK all the time
wowza, shes right up my street lmao my type fr, yeah see them all the time, they get fucked and dumped then decide to start acting boujee and high value when in reality theyve been flown out to all the places they post about by moneypilled pervs who shit on them lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
wowza, shes right up my street lmao my type fr, yeah see them all the time, they get fucked and dumped then decide to start acting boujee and high value when in reality theyve been flown out to all the places they post about by moneypilled pervs who shit on them lol
you follow her on ig or tiktok don't you lol

• +1
this one was hilarious; moved out at 18, to live alone. muzzie fans complain about non modest clothing, but she says dad isn't strict. However she has ptsd from living w/ strict parents. Mom prob didn't want her to whore out which is why she moved. States she barely had money for food and rent at the time but was at high end restaurants and sitting in cars like a porsche.

I noticed this girl is obsessed with dudes that don't like pajeetas as if she's trying to get validation from something she knows she can't have; arabs, afghans etc

• +1
this one was hilarious; moved out at 18, to live alone. muzzie fans complain about non modest clothing, but she says dad isn't strict. However she has ptsd from living w/ strict parents. Mom prob didn't want her to whore out which is why she moved. States she barely had money for food and rent at the time but was at high end restaurants and sitting in cars like a porsche.

I noticed this girl is obsessed with dudes that don't like pajeetas as if she's trying to get validation from something she knows she can't have; arabs, afghans etc
Lol there we have it
Afghans in uk r almost always subhuman except for Nasim that’s it
Arabs are all just horny bastards tbf

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Lol there we have it
Afghans in uk r almost always subhuman except for Nasim that’s it
Arabs are all just horny bastards tbf
she's from canada toronto, not uk.
I'm guessing there are tons of girls from curry culture in the uk since there are alot of curries there

• +1
Ugly faked up subhuman