Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Htn

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Mtn

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Ltn

Votes: 4 7.5%

• Total voters
I hate it when Asians get plastic surgery/filtermaxx to look like these weird dolls.

It's the same with women.

Look at this woman. She's gorgeous, beautiful eyes, cheeks, hair, chin, jaw, and easily among the top 5 most beautiful women I've seen.

View attachment 2533233

This is the same woman,

11110-FYooIRwro3ZsSBug.jpeg

Look at how generic and soulless she looks in this picture. Her face is filtered to look so narrow and plastic looking. Her eyes look unnatural, large and child-like. Every single fucking Asian woman goes for this look in selfies always. They start to look like clones.

The Korean (and Asian beauty standard) is a fucking laughable joke.
that nose def had to go tho but overall i agree second pic has 0 sex appeal

because he's softmaxxed asian nigga, he can just say he's korean and get girls.
Anyone think he can date white htb?
he could date a hqnp stacy.
water
Guys dont tag Ai impact here
@Ai Impact

JFL at this thread. Hes chad/chang obviously he can get any stacy.

I can run a tinder experiement but im in Zagreb

Also im sure foids would know iys a chadfish

Btw yeah hes chinese. JFL at all the retarded amerimutts claiming "muhhh u need to larp as korean as a chink"

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and lightskinbengali
water

@Ai Impact

JFL at this thread. Hes chad/chang obviously he can get any stacy.

I can run a tinder experiement but im in Zagreb

Also im sure foids would know iys a chadfish

Btw yeah hes chinese. JFL at all the retarded amerimutts claiming "muhhh u need to larp as korean as a chink"
his small head looks comical on his frame

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
youre an idiotic amerimutt that doesnt know anything about NEA beauty standards
NEA beauty standards don't work in Western countries, he's chang in China but not in the west.

• JFL
NEA beauty standards don't work in Western countries, he's chang in China but not in the west.
Then what is chang in the west? JFL at you rating him anything but chang everywhere. Hes popular on normal tiktok too.
Screenshot 20231105 033833 TikTok

NEA beauty standard work well in west, how do u explain kpop being popular if they dont work.

He would slay all stacies in your Jew York slum.

Idk why im arguing with you utter graycel

Then what is chang in the west? JFL at you rating him anything but chang everywhere. Hes popular on normal tiktok too.
View attachment 2533268
NEA beauty standard work well in west, how do u explain kpop being popular if they dont work.

He would slay all stacies in your Jew York slum.

Idk why im arguing with you utter graycel
you're a white dude obsessed with gook culture, your cousin also loves it too so its hard to explain to you.

• JFL
What facial features he mogs the OP?
overall facial harmony but interms of features better eye area, overall face shape and has more angularity, better mixture of top/mid/lower third, i can tell even with the first guy frauding his skin but second guy still collagen mogs him

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
you're a white dude obsessed with gook culture, your cousin also loves it too so its hard to explain to you.
Youre retarded. Possibly even an asian jewmerican ricecel that seethes hard at native NEA changs.

7c5ca28a349e958e29c9d920771cc919
9598db5a9486a4122593d7239eb9714f
8959d947544bfd67d08ff994db8a5c2f
Efa656a253624a1808fc73509ff05756

"T-trust me bhai, theyre incels"

Youre absoloutely retarded if u dont believe theyre changs. What is a chang if not this? INB4 you show picture of Tim Chung who looks like a rice farmer from slums of Yunnan

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
  • +1
Caged so hard ay this. THATS A MTN, INCEL IN SLUMS OF SEOUL AND SHANGHAI DUE TO BEING SEA-LOOKING TOO :lul:
want me run ur 0 sex appeal having roaches on tinder? he prolly would do worse than me

• Ugh..
this guy is the guy from ops pic? he frauds like hell, look at his face 1 glance and his face looks rendered in and again 0 appelaing features

people get blinded by the aesthetics u r no different from a curry that goes crazy for a blue eyed blond girl even tho we can all see she is ugly. u rate those guys high just because of a certain aesthetic nothing more nothing less

again a fuckin normie, might be a busboy in my local chinese restaurant
objectively the only good looking guy from the bunch

• Ugh..
i gotta hammer this in, how in the hell u thought this guy was good looking enf to be posted in here?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he needs to start washing then dishes, it aint gonna wash it self

• Ugh..
My rating: gook

Is that the Chang with the insane frame transformation? If so then yeah he's Chinese.

Chang transformation

• +1
What’s his height?