To be Chaddam's toilet
200w.gif

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, Mewcel, Deleted member 147 and 5 others
Dude mogs that painting

hes a 7 psl

His caption says: "Quite Ok for someone who has never used roids, right?;)"
He has obviously used steroids.
He'd look normie like if he wasn't looksmaxed to the core.
Being looksmaxed and roidmaxed he's a 7/10, I agree.

Another Pole here? Woah seems that Polish women are not better...
Ofc not, they're the biggest ethnic chasers in the world.
They'd rather get dicked down by a 1.5/10 black male than even look at a polish male twice.

High iq comment. Btw I hate all these Instagram gym bros claiming they're natty. JFL unless you really got 5% the superior genetics
They'd rather get dicked down by a 1.5/10 black male than even look at a polish male twice.

Weird. I thought they're pretty nationalistic

They're only nationalistic around polish men.
As soon as an ethnic/black dude steps in they'll be sucking his dick in a few minutes.

They're all whores, Hitler should've won.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
High iq comment. Btw I hate all these Instagram gym bros claiming they're natty. JFL unless you really got 5% the superior genetics

Women have no sense of loyalty

• +1
lol I wonder if he was ever on a looksmaxxing forum

More pics of that chick

He looks well proportionate

Bleached hair, soft lighting, fakeup, filters, editing and angles all fraud her looks. Nothing special but her body looks like she’s athletic at least. The dudes just your average builder lad who frauds his weak jaw with a beard. Bet you wouldn’t notice either of them on the streets

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 616
lol I wonder if he was ever on a looksmaxxing forum
I wonder the same. Even most people in real life are looksmaxing, but they have never been on looksmaxing forums.
I doubt that he was.

Bleached hair, soft lighting, fakeup, filters, editing and angles all fraud her looks. Nothing special but her body looks like she’s athletic at least. The dudes just your average builder lad who frauds his weak jaw with a beard. Bet you wouldn’t notice either of them on the streets
Exactly. Tbh this would be the best a normie can get without invasive surgeries, and it can already guarantee that you get some actions (assuming you're NT).

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Non psl

Guy is 7.35
Girl is 8.0 to 8.25

These are probably upper tier in Deutschland, while I was there I never seen anyone higher than 5/10 tbh

These are probably upper tier in Deutschland, while I was there I never seen anyone higher than 5/10 tbh
Belgium is way worse tbh. I think Germans are very attractive compared to other people on the European Continent.

Belgium is way worse tbh. I think Germans are very attractive compared to other people on the European Continent.
Idk man I’ve been to smaller cities in Germany (biggest being Mainz lol) but most people were ugly as fuck

Idk man I’ve been to smaller cities in Germany (biggest being Mainz lol) but most people were ugly as fuck
I've been to almost all EU countries.

Germans are the most attractive people in general IMHO, followed by Italian and Spanish people.
People in the francophone area are fashion-/stylemaxxed, but I don't really like their phenotype.
Girls in Eastern Europe are generally slimmer, but also less athletic. Some even look like they're suffering malnutrition. Their guys are basically trash tbh.

Germans are the most attractive people in general IMHO, followed by Italian and Spanish people.
People in the francophone area are fashion-/stylemaxxed, but I don't really like their phenotype.
Girls in Eastern Europe are generally slimmer, but also less athletic. Some even look like they're suffering malnutrition. Their guys are basically trash tbh.
Agree about guys in the EE, but the girls are probably above anywhere else in Europe on average.

lol. I NEVER see german guys with recessed chins and maxillas. They are all tall. 6'5'' isn't even that are.
By the way, I bet at least 60% of people you saw while walking through german cities weren't even german.

6.5 for the male, 5.25 for the female. She is fake-upmaxxed and my rating is based on what she would look like without fake-up.

looks like high body fat looksmaxing normie, and the girl is not my type

None of his pictures are clean shaven. Looks like he's anglefrauding in most of them. Although he does have a decent chin, he lacks jawline definition.

Mirin that beardfraud though, gives the illusion of an actual jawline.

• +1
None of his pictures are clean shaven. Looks like he's anglefrauding in most of them. Although he does have a decent chin, he lacks jawline definition.

Mirin that beardfraud though, gives the illusion of an actual jawline.
The best beard I've seen was on a guy who used it to both jawfraud and zygosfraud

LOOKSMATCHED

BOTH 8/10

Trashy. The chick is sexy but the dude is a 6/10
They're both trashy looking imo just zoom in on her face she's ogre

Please explain to me why some white whores just love ethnic men, even if they look like straight up insects.

I'm not understanding this lol

Just be ethnic theory?

Dude's coloring/skin and harmony are insane

Mogs his girlfriends skin/coloring even with makeup on

Bones are nothing to write home about, and his proportions, are only slightly above average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Sub5virgin
Guy is a PSL 5.75
Chick is a PSL 6.25

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
lol. I NEVER see german guys with recessed chins and maxillas. They are all tall. 6'5'' isn't even that are.
By the way, I bet at least 60% of people you saw while walking through german cities weren't even german.
Germans are fucking ugly just lol at this Nazi cope

Dude do u even live in germany to claim this? If yes, which region of germany?

Germans are fucking ugly just lol at this Nazi cope
Facially most people aren't that good looking. Germans are undoubtedly tall though and in my opinion it's height>face

More proof jbw is a location specific thing only, same w/ jbb

Also that chick looks a fucking skank and has herpes.

Easily a Chadlite.

JFL at all "normie" rating.

I swear, looksmax.org posters are seriously fucked in the head.

Facially most people aren't that good looking. Germans are undoubtedly tall though and in my opinion it's height>face
Cage

Both 6-7/10

Looksmatched