Rate this guy girl's are going braindead over on youtube comment section

Deleted member 71

Deleted member 71

Exiled

Saw this on .co so thought I'd post it here.

https://incels.is/threads/holy-shit...-girl-is-thirsting-in-comment-section.157456/

lol @ the comment section. Girls going mental.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
just have good hair theory he got pig nose

• +1
Reactions: Coco, bobadopa, Drugs and 5 others
lol looks like shit

skin and hair and coloring are haloeing him

• +1
Reactions: Coco
I don't get it. He's not THAT gl. He's super tall or what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1707, DidntRead and 2 others
thread comments saying hes not gl. only opinions and action of girls matter to see if a guy is gl or not since you'd be fucking women anyway. pheno is so important

• +1
Reactions: Hector, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Ekeoma_The_BBC and 1 other person
I don't get it. He's not THAT gl. He's super tall or what?
Coloring, hair, frame, voice, style. Also pretty looking with enough masculinity. All the positives I can think off imediately.

Make up and good hair and its done...fuck this world and its bullshit hes got a pig nose low psl scum and he still get girls attention meanwhile we dont cuz we are norwooding or not use makeup

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
But you n-need to be psl8 to slay

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He’s got the golden combination. Pretty boy but masculine enough to not look gay.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
what the utter fuck is that nose shape

Saw this on .co so thought I'd post it here.

https://incels.is/threads/holy-shit...-girl-is-thirsting-in-comment-section.157456/

lol @ the comment section. Girls going mental.

how is that a chad

terrible wide nasal base

no medial canthus

• +1
Reactions: Coco
Hair and collagen is extremely important

lol this is just buy instagram followers theory legit 500k-1mil bought instafollowers is legit for any skinny fashionmaxed male with a jaw who is not ugly, girls see other girls liking shit and they like shit + having so many people interacting with you gets hundreds of thousands of real people. tell me i'm not right and point me to a single link about how this dude is legit famous and selling merch with 60 pic son insta, he snot a model and selling merch lmao.

• +1
Reactions: AraTe, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Aesthetic and 2 others
One thing is certain..

The incels at .co are not happy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, TsarTsar444, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Many other guys who look better wouldnt receive that attention... he must be previously famous

He looks unique has a deep voice is confident

He looks unique has a deep voice is confident

he's obv faking the deep voice, jfl if you don't max/fraud everything

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Rasputin
take the pale-skin pill
vampire look is unbeatable

take the pale-skin pill
vampire look is unbeatable
more like long hair and make up pill looking like a faggot hate to say it but im gonna shave and put make up too and see how it goes

wtf happened to his nose

lol this is just buy instagram followers theory legit 500k-1mil bought instafollowers is legit for any skinny fashionmaxed male with a jaw who is not ugly, girls see other girls liking shit and they like shit + having so many people interacting with you gets hundreds of thousands of real people. tell me i'm not right and point me to a single link about how this dude is legit famous and selling merch with 60 pic son insta, he snot a model and selling merch lmao.
Lol this
Take the statuspill
Somebody should make a thread on this

Lol this
Take the statuspill
Somebody should make a thread on this
we have gone past the point in society after being famous required amazing talent only to good talent + killer looks and jumped past just amazing looking with no talent that tiktok larping should have been, and instead arrived at the fantasy of fat 12 year old mexican and indian girls whose 1 view is just as powerful as the most power CEO or senator in america, the current meta is just be a above average skinny with a jaw zoomster 16 year old badbay wanna be who can larp that he is singing and bam, you get the most views from hordes of prepubescent girls finding themselves who just want a fantasy husbando american bf, I hope none of these shits ever see a million in the bank.

• JFL
Reactions: AraTe and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
we have gone past the point in society after being famous required amazing talent only to good talent + killer looks and jumped past just amazing looking with no talent that tiktok larping should have been, and instead arrived at the fantasy of fat 12 year old mexican and indian girls whose 1 view is just as powerful as the most power CEO or senator in america, the current meta is just be a above average skinny with a jaw zoomster 16 year old badbay wanna be who can larp that he is singing and bam, you get the most views from hordes of prepubescent girls finding themselves who just want a fantasy husbando american bf, I hope none of these shits ever see a million in the bank.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Just be a prettyboy theory

just have a compact midface + decent eyes is the best theory

if he's not a slayer i am a rat

The guy is good looking we can’t complain. You guys are forgetting the basic of the basic, girls are more logical than we think, if he didn’t were gl than girls would not give him that attention to he’s looks, they would only shit talk about his video and whatever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
If he isnt good looking then this whole site is over

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Rasputin
So many copers on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Rasputin
JBW theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
Looks like the blonde version of @DarknLost
Also brutal voice pill when you read the comments

He looks trusthworthy and low t. The girls in the comments are prepubescent of course they love him just as they love one direction. They imagine that they can be togheter. When they grow a little older they will always choose Chads like this.
Original 2
I 1

Over a pig nose low t prettyboy. The perfect mix is masculine prettyboy not low t prettyboy

Just wear earrings and have eboy hair theory
He has a big face too but he would still look like a loser without the hair and these earrings

He has African Nose, for girls this is completely turn off

just use make up and have long hair its over once you norwood

He has African Nose, for girls this is completely turn off
then why are they getting wet over him in comment section? Girls dgaf about mens noses. this guy is a fucking mong but he has good harmony and the right mix of pretty / masc features. slayer no doubt.

He seems to have a good lower third, not prominent zygos but have, wide mouth, good hair, thick and wide eyebrows, green eyes etc... he is good looking lmao, the avarage person have a face like of a potato, he don't...

He seems to have a good lower third, not prominent zygos but have, wide mouth, good hair, thick and wide eyebrows, green eyes etc... he is good looking lmao, the avarage person have a face like of a potato, he don't...
hes just wearing make up and good hair once he lose make up and norwood hes total incel 4 psl with pig nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 71
hes just wearing make up and good hair once he lose make up and norwood hes total incel 4 psl with pig nose

No, people here thinks that need to looks like Chico to slay and be considered GL...

Skin + hair + good lowert third + non subhuman eye area. Thats its bro. Take one thing out of those and he wouldnt get that attention.

Make him bald for example.

Skin + hair + good lowert third + non subhuman eye area. Thats its bro. Take one thing out of those and he wouldnt get that attention.

Make him bald for example.
makeup
No, people here thinks that need to looks like Chico to slay and be considered GL...
make him without make up and icnel haircut or balding and hes over