Rate this guy his jaw and zygos

These are literally like easiest lookmaxxes ur acting like its obo Supra are safe asf and hard to botch but problem is coronal scar so he just needs fat graft or filler to uee and eyebrows transplant and Botox those are so easy bruh
yes if you are talking in minecraft creative mode but this is survival broski this shit isn’t mental masturbation

just get 3 surgical interventions bruh its easy jfl, that guy being convinced to get all of those surgeries, having the capacity and time + everything going a-okay

an above average looking guy like him is never gonna get surgeries like that

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
yes if you are talking in minecraft creative mode but this is survival broski this shit isn’t mental masturbation

just get 3 surgical interventions bruh its easy jfl, that guy being convinced to get all of those surgeries, having the capacity and time + everything going a-okay

an above average looking guy like him is never gonna get surgeries like that
No fucking shit bahaha also those surgeries aren’t hard also ur stuck in a box and aren’t in the mental state neither is this guy to get a surgery

No fucking shit bahaha also those surgeries aren’t hard also ur stuck in a box and aren’t in the mental state neither is this guy to get a surgery
have you ever gotten any surgeries? also how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18202
Yes I get my mse placed in 15 days if u consider that surgery
ok i actually had plastic surgery and believe me its not for the faint of heart, that shit takes time and planing and you are not gonna want to do something like that again

i wanted to rope in recovery about thinking i was botched and it was actually over

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
ok i actually had plastic surgery and believe me its not for the faint of heart, that shit takes time and planing and you are not gonna want to do something like that again

i wanted to rope in recovery about thinking i was botched and it was actually over
I’m a obo patient mse more brutal and painful than plastic surgery

Jfl what did u have “plastic surgery “ bahaha that’s ur fault for going to shitty surgeon dumb poor cell bahaha