Rate this guy I know who has a body count of 174

Rate him

• Total voters
179 pajeetas, gooks and sheebons

179 pajeetas, gooks and sheebons
white models and white girls mostly + nothing wrong with Asians, they're on the same level as MENA/latina

That high?
I'd argue he's uglier than me, who's 5 PSL softmaxxed, but he gets way more pussy so there's no way he's lower than 5 PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
mtn but i see his appeal to artsy people in ny and urban areas

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and gooner23
doesn't matter its what bitches like, probably would say like a chadlite, for example checkout hamza and that one dude on tiktok
you can cope with saying ethnics in his comment section but its just the truth. some people just prefer a mtn, alot of people rate my oneitises ltb-mtb but its what i like

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: smallman and gooner23
exactly

they just see JBW + hair
i mean if he gets bitches aint nothing more to it, i think hair is heavily underrated, not all psl gods can pull off specific haircuts that have high appeal

• +1
i mean if he gets bitches aint nothing more to it, i think hair is heavily underrated, not all psl gods can pull off specific haircuts that have high appeal
take off his hair he's a .org user

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
take off his hair he's a .org user
i mean i guess then every .org user who has this pheno can get this hair and slay like him, i know 5'4 korean internationals that were pulling mtb-htb that were usually taller than him just because he was korean + hair

• +1
i mean i guess then every .org user who has this pheno can get this hair and slay like him, i know 5'4 korean internationals that were pulling mtb-htb that were usually taller than him just because he was korean + hair
hair is law for young dumb foids

• +1
Reactions: gooner23