Rate this guy I know

M

mafeblend

Iron
Facetune 25 02 2024 13 50 37

What does Looksminned mean ?
If you are looksmaxxed/looksmaxxing, you improved your looks. Looksminned means you haven’t put in any effort to improve your looks. Guy looks like he hasn’t even done the bare minimum of getting in amazing shape for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Over/10

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
If you are looksmaxxed/looksmaxxing, you improved your looks. Looksminned means you haven’t put in any effort to improve your looks. Guy looks like he hasn’t even done the bare minimum of getting in amazing shape for example.
Right. Only thing in this pic is his hairstyle which probably helps cuz of longer length

Right. Only thing in this pic is his hairstyle which probably helps cuz of longer length
Yes potential is just fine if they put in any effort at all

Yes potential is just fine if they put in any effort at all
A 3.5 PSL is 5.5 out of 10 correct ? What things would u do for him to looksmax besides working out ?

A 3.5 PSL is 5.5 out of 10 correct ? What things would u do for him to looksmax besides working out ?
Multiply psl scale by 1.25. Imo he’s around 40th percentile so just slightly below average. And imo nobody should worry about a single other looksmaxx before they get into the best shape of their life. It’s the bare minimum if you’re serious. My other tips would be to sleep well getting around 8 hours every night on a consistent rhythm/schedule, and cleaning up diet. And skincare. Just a healthy lifestyle. I’d guess less than 20% of all people live a truly healthy lifestyle. Once those basic things are done you can start looking into more niche looksmax stuff. If you start looking into dying your eyebrows, volumizing lips, etc before you’re in shape you’ll still just look like a fat retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862
Multiply psl scale by 1.25. Imo he’s around 40th percentile so just slightly below average. And imo nobody should worry about a single other looksmaxx before they get into the best shape of their life. It’s the bare minimum if you’re serious. My other tips would be to sleep well getting around 8 hours every night on a consistent rhythm/schedule, and cleaning up diet. And skincare. Just a healthy lifestyle. I’d guess less than 20% of all people live a truly healthy lifestyle. Once those basic things are done you can start looking into more niche looksmax stuff. If you start looking into dying your eyebrows, volumizing lips, etc before you’re in shape you’ll still just look like a fat retard
I hear ya. I think some people have a philosophy of doing bare minimum since it’s purely natural. For example the guy in OP and other friends I know look down at looksmaxxing and would cut hair short in hot weather just cuz it’s comfortable / shave facial hair cuz it itches. Let alone working out or getting in shape

So I like your approach of genetics and potential

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH
I found a video in my google photos of him about 2 years before photo in OP probably at 135 pounds

Do you think he looks better here ? Shorter hair but can’t see eye color as well

I’m not sure if he looks better just leaner might hurt harmony

I found a video in my google photos of him about 2 years before photo in OP probably at 135 pounds

Do you think he looks better here ? Shorter hair but can’t see eye color as well

View attachment 3065115
There’s a massive difference in being lean and muscular vs just being lean and especially versus just weighing less and being skinny fat

definitely Georgian

There’s a massive difference in being lean and muscular vs just being lean and especially versus just weighing less and being skinny fat
If you had to choose between the OP or the video which PSL is higher ?

Video if I had to choose but basically imperceptible
Low LTN in that pic, he could ascend MTN as he doesn’t look completely ugly
This is the original video where the screenshot was taken from. It looks like the pimples were airbrushed but might be clear judge for you guys. What do you rate based on this video ?

This is the original video where the screenshot was taken from. It looks like the pimples were airbrushed but might be clear judge for you guys. What do you rate based on this video ?

View attachment 3065226
still Low LTN, but he hasn’t started soft maxxing yet so MTN attainable

View attachment 3065115
did you see the videos ?

Curious if you still think it's over

still Low LTN, but he hasn’t started soft maxxing yet so MTN attainable
Video if I had to choose but basically imperceptible
This video is prob 10 pounds more weight im curious if you guys rate this video higher than before

This video is prob 10 pounds more weight im curious if you guys rate this video higher than before

View attachment 3071765
I’m my opinion this video is his best look followed by OP video and the youngest video last because of better harmony. The fat on his face helps harmonize his nose a bit and he isn’t obese

What's the point of giving psl to non-psl people? It's like measuring a penis in meters
Well I am interested personally in the concepts on this site as they vary sometimes a lot from how girls or non PSL people look at things

Some people just believe in lean while others believe a little fat can develop your face. (Brad Pitt as being a good example of how he looked better in his 30’s than his 20’s)

Subhuman close to ltn. Facial fat bad harmony bad eyes. Bad hairline. No good features. Only bad ones

He asked me for PSL so I gave him psl
Check this vid too I’m curious what you think of him in a hat

boyo we know its u and yes its over

boyo we know its u and yes its over
It’s not me check my threads I ask for all sorts of ratings. Was curious about his PSL cuz he gets good reviews from women

Ltn rn but could get ATLEAST mtn for sure

What would you change ? And what picture or video did u look at to come to that desicion
I think he needs to lose weight/debloat. Personally!! Yes for some girls being chubby is "cute" but gets mogged by skinny/muscular guys

I think he needs to lose weight/debloat. Personally!! Yes for some girls being chubby is "cute" but gets mogged by skinny/muscular guys
I don’t think he looked better super skinny. But ya muscles would help anyone I just am talking more about base

View attachment 3065115

in this video