Rate this guy I know

You can see the eye color better in this photo i think got compressed.

I heard Georgians have this eye color
IMG 1384

Does this photo look better to you ? For some reason OP compresses his eye color which I think helps him a lot
what exactly is his eye color ?

This is so obviously you JFL “rate this guy I know”

No check my threads i ask for all sorts of ratings
Why do you have so many selfies of him??? And if you know so much about him why’d you say ‘rate this guy I know’ instead of ‘rate my friend’ also why would you ask what to do for him in order to ascend :jfl:

oh okay is he trying to ascend
Meaning i am trying to see the discprency between this site and what girls like. It may be Male Gaze or maybe the photos are compressing

• +1
Reactions: keonxmogs
Why do you have so many selfies of him??? And if you know so much about him why’d you say ‘rate this guy I know’ instead of ‘rate my friend’ also why would you ask what to do for him in order to ascend :jfl:
1. Pics are from social media

2. Did not wanna influence the poll by saying friend also don't really see the differnce

3. I am suprised the rating was low as he gets attention from girls so trying to understnad PSL or see the discrepancy. I am more interested personally in ascending than he is he think it is silly

1. Pics are from social media

2. Did not wanna influence the poll by saying friend also don't really see the differnce

3. I am suprised the rating was low as he gets attention from girls so trying to understnad PSL or see the discrepancy. I am more interested personally in ascending than he is he think it is silly
If he posted ts on social media that’s actually tragic, also your ‘friend’ is ugly as shit because he’s fat, isn’t active, terrible haircut, obvious poor hygiene and obvious poor sleep schedule. Either all of that or he is just recessed lmao

If he posted ts on social media that’s actually tragic, also your ‘friend’ is ugly as shit because he’s fat, isn’t active, terrible haircut, obvious poor hygiene and obvious poor sleep schedule. Either all of that or he is just recessed lmao
So what is his potenital according to you ? the things you listed are all easily fixable