Rate this guy I met on my uni exchange in sweden

how the fuck do you know? Don't just assume because a guy is very GL he fucks so many
We saw him kiss girls at concerts/bars, we were constantly approached by girls asking about him (they were too shy to approach him), a video of him was leaked having intercourse on a beach and finally, the university we attend saw him as an “exemplary student”. The words of roastie milfs who taught him courses, which he failed…

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Nick.Harte
he's also a model right? it says he's an influencer
Kinda, the model gig came later. He is currently a male host at clubs and bars. His job there is to be shirtless and serve drinks

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
We saw him kiss girls at concerts/bars, we were constantly approached by girls asking about him (they were too shy to approach him), a video of him was leaked having intercourse on a beach and finally, the university we attend saw him as an “exemplary student”. The words of roastie milfs who taught him courses, which he failed…
Man I don't believe this, I can say this about some LTN too

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
No worries bro, we saw it happen with our own eyes
I will believe it if you send me evidence but I can claim all this about some LTN

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Shut the fuck up. That's classic incel thinking to assume all GL men are promiscuous
Shut the fuck up. The classic normie thinking to assume that all GL men need more than looks to slay

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Nick.Harte
I will believe it if you send me evidence but I can claim all this about some LTN
Bro, did you see the pics? Like honestly asking you IMG 5023
5 other guys, none even close

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Mrinfinityx, Xangsane and 1 other person
Bro, did you see the pics? Like honestly asking youView attachment 3040172
so what makes you want to assume he's been fucking 1000 women. That's so immature of you just because of someone's looks.
Look - the biggest fucking slayer I knew was a TALL MTN.

so what makes you want to assume he's been fucking 1000 women. That's so immature of you just because of someone's looks.
Look - the biggest fucking slayer I knew was a TALL MTN.
You’re right, he’s into men:p

No bro, like for real it’s obvious he’s getting what he wants

You’re right, he’s into men:p

No bro, like for real it’s obvious he’s getting what he wants
How the fuck do you know. What did you fucking see

How the fuck do you know. What did you fucking see
Do you ever go out to events with friends? And does one of them get disproportionate amount of attention? Like ioi’s, kissing, hugs etc…

Do you ever go out to events with friends? And does one of them get disproportionate amount of attention? Like ioi’s, kissing, hugs etc…
yes, it was a tall, very NTmaxxed MTN with an average body.

French guy, 6’6, fully gym maxed. Is this a real chad according to aspie psl standards?

He devoured an entire Swedish uni during the exchange (5months) and even became their face in their promotional video (doesn’t even study there officially)

View attachment 3039394View attachment 3039395View attachment 3039396View attachment 3039397View attachment 3039398View attachment 3039400

On and there’s this gem that he would post with the same guy over and over:feelswhy::lul:
View attachment 3039399
Judging by this motion he is frauding to death his pictures online, never trust anything than IRL tbh

I can even tell the school photoshopping the pics when i saw other members profiles tagged in it JFL

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
Bro, did you see the pics? Like honestly asking youView attachment 3040172
Now way he is 6 feet 6 cause it would be impossible that all of them are above 6 feet, many look shorter than 6 feet anyway, otherwise he would tower them but is is barely visible

Now way he is 6 feet 6 cause it would be impossible that all of them are above 6 feet, many look shorter than 6 feet anyway, otherwise he would tower them but is is barely visible
Welcome to the west bro, average zoomer height is up. Also, the Asian is heavily frauding by standing on his toes

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Welcome to the west bro, average zoomer height is up. Also, the Asian is heavily frauding by standing on his toes
I am 5 feet 11 in Belgium and i heightmog 80% of men even youngs, it cant be possible than they are all in a tiny percentile judging by their allure

I am 5 feet 11 in Belgium and i heightmog 80% of men even youngs, it cant be possible than they are all in a tiny percentile judging by their allure
Have you ever been in uni’s? And specifically parties there? Usually the better looking attend. Survival of the fittest bro. You should come visit the Netherlands btw bro

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, UrGirlsMcm, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Have you ever been in uni’s? And specifically parties there? Usually the better looking attend. Survival of the fittest bro. You should come visit the Netherlands btw bro
Belgium is already a tall country as Flanders, and i never felt crushed among the crowd, I know Netherlands are taller but i think there is still some exageration when it comes to it, i should be average there

Belgium is already a tall country as Flanders, and i never felt crushed among the crowd, I know Netherlands are taller but i think there is still some exageration when it comes to it, i should be average there
Here in NL the average zoomer at my uni is 6’1 and there are tons of 6’2/3 everywhere as well

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Unironically of royal or noble blood during French antiquity and monarchy

@gravlek any chance you have pics of his parents? I want to see the genetics of who spawned this Chad

In PSL there always will be flaws no matter who it is but chad for sure with that height even a MTN looking face will be a chadlite

• Hmm...
Reactions: gravlek
@gravlek any chance you have pics of his parents? I want to see the genetics of who spawned this Chad
I saw his parents and the good looks come from the dad, don’t have pics, but his dad is basically definition of jaw is law, frame and height. His mom is mtb in prime.

Here is his sis
IMG 5026 IMG 5027
Heavily make up frauded but still mtb probably

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius
someone kill this motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and gravlek
French guy, 6’6, fully gym maxed. Is this a real chad according to aspie psl standards?

He devoured an entire Swedish uni during the exchange (5months) and even became their face in their promotional video (doesn’t even study there officially)

View attachment 3039394View attachment 3039395View attachment 3039396View attachment 3039397View attachment 3039398View attachment 3039400

On and there’s this gem that he would post with the same guy over and over:feelswhy::lul:
View attachment 3039399
Uncanny mouth, rounded eyes. But I’m yapping. He couldn’t have it any better.

Chad.

I saw his parents and the good looks come from the dad, don’t have pics, but his dad is basically definition of jaw is law, frame and height. His mom is mtb in prime.

Here is his sis
View attachment 3041267View attachment 3041268
Heavily make up frauded but still mtb probably

This is the exact kind of girl that’s a Chad magnet, she’s a bit bigger and very robust and some guys will be put off by that, but Chad will want to breed with her to keep the Chad generations going.

As for the guy in the OP, he’s almost like an Atlantid version of Maher. And with the low gonial angle, short philtrum, high FWHR, perfect compaction it’s really time to stop with the cope that being tall ruins facial growth and ratios.

This is the exact kind of girl that’s a Chad magnet, she’s a bit bigger and very robust and some guys will be put off by that, but Chad will want to breed with her to keep the Chad generations going.
She’s like 5’7, face wise pretty good for offspring though
As for the guy in the OP, he’s almost like an Atlantid version of Maher. And with the low gonial angle, short philtrum, high FWHR, perfect compaction it’s really time to stop with the cope that being tall ruins facial growth and ratios.
:p

• +1
Reactions: Whatever