Rate this guy @Rembake on ig

I have no idea, difference between high lite and chad is minimal, even I can’t put my finger on it so he might as well be a chad
IMG 3893

would you say he looks better after the editing? he looks less gayish now

Everybody in this thread is a brainless retard
This guy is a chad irl
Gay ass psl ratios
If he's chad what's hugh laughton scott? Gigachad? What's zac cox? Many ppl mog the guy op posted

If he's chad what's hugh laughton scott? Gigachad? What's zac cox? Many ppl mog the guy op posted
it doesnt matter dude hahahahahah wtf is ur point

it doesnt matter dude hahahahahah wtf is ur point
Just cuz ur some mid mexican dude and all ur friends r mid/ugly doesnt mean any good looking white guy is immediately chad. Stop overrating everyone else cuz ur so ugly

Last edited:
Everybody in this thread is a brainless retard
This guy is a chad irl
Gay ass psl ratios
There are guys who are a tier higher than him lol. Of course a chadlite is chad irl

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
There are guys who are a tier higher than him lol. Of course a chadlite is chad irl
The guy looked visibly way worse than Zack cox when you put them side by side. So yeah they aren't equal

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Because of pattern recognition and how many men look like a guy which i would see girls fawning over. I’ve yet to see ONE woman fawning over opry hernan hexum ect
Yeah bro it's totally not like Hexum was a hollywood sex symbol in only 2 years of acting

Yeah bro it's totally not like Hexum was a hollywood sex symbol in only 2 years of acting

The guy looked visibly way worse than Zack cox when you put them side by side. So yeah they aren't equal
Too bad nobody’s gonna see hexums level on the street or online enough for this guy to be lower than irl chad or chadlite

• +1
Reactions: F36
chadlite but he looks gay

Just cuz ur some mid mexican dude and all ur friends r mid/ugly doesnt mean any good looking white guy is immediately chad. Stop overrating everyone else cuz ur so ugly
Not even Mexican 😂nor mid u stupid autist
Touch grass incel
Keep coping

Exactly but just cause there’s other people more attractive than him that makes him less ugly than he is ? 😂this guys fucking anyone he wants

Literally have never seen a woman talk about hexum

Women thirst for him on any youtube/tiktok/instagram post comments on him that isn't BP related you can see for yourself bro

Also he was a top 10 most watched male actor at the time in like the shortest time, in the 80s he was what every woman dreamed about

Screenshot 2024 03 18 001459

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Women thirst for him on any youtube/tiktok/instagram post comments on him that isn't BP related you can see for yourself bro

Also he was a top 10 most watched male actor at the time in like the shortest time, in the 80s he was what every woman dreamed about

View attachment 2975506
Maybe women in their late 30s

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and F36
Maybe women in their late 30s
Yeah 30s and onwards seems to be his main appeal demographic

Although have seen lots of recent female lookism accounts taking a liking to him

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah 30s and onwards seems to be his main appeal demographic

Although have seen lots of recent female lookism accounts taking a liking to him
Bro if someone appeals to women in their late 30s then ur attractiveness is worthless

Bro if someone appeals to women in their late 30s then ur attractiveness is worthless
Well we won't ever get an accuracy on this, when he was alive he appealed to about every woman who watched TV and he also had fans in their early teens, nowadays younger women won't even hear about him since hes dead and only known by original fans and maybe from tiktok edits etc

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ShawarmaFilth
stfu clueless cunt

mtn to chadlite based on pic , jfl at rating online pics anyway distorsion, lighting , angle and frauding make it impossible to rate objectively

Too bad nobody’s gonna see hexums level on the street or online enough for this guy to be lower than irl chad or chadlite
I literally fucking rated him chadlite u dumb mexican ogre monkey looking piece of shit. Off my dick

Not even Mexican 😂nor mid u stupid autist
Touch grass incel
Keep coping
Bros on my dick cuz i rated someone chadlite instead of chad. Go fix your own ugly face you piece of shit. You're right you're not mid you're ugly af. And either way ur ethnic

Bros on my dick cuz i rated someone chadlite instead of chad. Go fix your own ugly face you piece of shit. You're right you're not mid you're ugly af. And either way ur ethnic
Post ur face incel 😂I’ll creampie ur oneitis whilst u call me “ethnic”, retard
Also ur balding
It’s over
U need to kill urself

Post ur face incel 😂I’ll creampie ur oneitis whilst u call me “ethnic”, retard
Also ur balding
It’s over
U need to kill urself
U are ethnic little cunt why are u putting it in quotes.

Also im not balding anymore. looks like a straight hairline to me

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-06-11 at 2.10.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-06-11 at 2.10.55 PM.png
    188.6 KB · Views: 0
U are ethnic little cunt why are u putting it in quotes.

Also im not balding anymore. looks like a straight hairline to me
Keep coping incel, u need Finasteride asap, especially since u are 17
Over

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
He's kinda "too" masculine for today's feminized standards, but if they saw him IRL they would drip their panties JFL, especially with his mogger voice (underrated trait). I showed Hexum to my mom and she called him bland but she's coping. She loves Delon of course.
He wasn't famous at all probably due to his early death, which doesn't give him that star halo women are also attracted to so that doesn't help him.

• +1
Reactions: F36 and ShawarmaFilth
He's kinda "too" masculine for today's feminized standards, but if they saw him IRL they would drip their panties JFL, especially with his mogger voice (underrated trait). I showed Hexum to my mom and she called him bland but she's coping. She loves Delon of course.
He wasn't famous at all probably due to his early death, which doesn't give him that star halo women are also attracted to so that doesn't help him.

Wdym he is too masculine?

Wdym he is too masculine?

He kinda has roided look to his body (could just be giga natty high T I guess), the super deep voice and his face

• +1
Reactions: F36 and Xangsane
I don't find him too masculine myself btw, I meant more for the girls nowadays more looking for prettyboy chads with no body hair etc