BUMP, c'mon fellow NIGGERS, let's do this

Sexy

• Love it
Reactions: bigblacknigger
stop with posting chads, im done getting mogged

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mike21, !MagicMan777 and bigblacknigger
I don't get it? Women are attracted to guys that give off gay vibes, dress gay, and act gay now?

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and nword49
I don't get it? Women are attracted to guys that give off gay vibes, dress gay, and act gay now?
As far as I remember they always were... Look into K-pop.

Only FACE matters. No Masculinity for Ogre faces.

Only FACE matters. No Masculinity for Ogre faces.
Online yes, in clubs and IRL body matters much more because they can feel your size and presence. Voice matters more IRL as well, and flirting ability matters a little, as well as frame, but those are less than voice.

Online yes, in clubs and IRL body matters much more because they can feel your size and presence. Voice matters more IRL as well, and flirting ability matters a little, as well as frame, but those are less than voice.
He's 1.90m, 80kg, very very NT, HUGE FRAME

Also his voice

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover
He's 1.90m, 80kg, very very NT, HUGE FRAME

Also his voice

Oh ok. Those things all help him. Having a sexual vibe helps him as well.

I just found it funny that he has a gay sexual vibe, and girls still like him.

• JFL
um mods? Do I need to tell you how to do your job? Get this gay nigger gone!!!! RAPIDO

Oh ok. Those things all help him. Having a sexual vibe helps him as well.

I just found it funny that he has a gay sexual vibe, and girls still like him.
That works, especially in the 1st world (trust me)

Screenshot 20240617 154516

He got the hidden muscles as well

• Love it
um mods? Do I need to tell you how to do your job? Get this gay nigger gone!!!! RAPIDO
Pray more, bigger. What an envious Incel piece of shit HAHAHAHAHAH

Pray more, nigger*🙏

Hahahahaha I know who you are. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
I am quite big now that you mention it
Funny thing is that I'm probably the ONLY person that could help you ascend but you chose war instead. You do ya 😁

I meant nigger (what you really are, a simian, jelly subhuman)
Settle down now Sonny, I’d rather be bigger than curry any day but let’s not throw around false accusations

Settle down now Sonny, I’d rather be bigger than curry any day but let’s not throw around false accusations
I'm just fucking around, fam... Please chill 🤗

Funny thing is that I'm probably the ONLY person that could help you ascend but you chose war instead. You do ya 😁
I already ascended Sonny which is why I left for so long but I’m on a bulk and you know how that goes

I trust you. Some of the biggest slayers I've met, wore lots of jewelry. They didn't have much of a gay vibe, but I could see how it could help.

This is what helps him most, combined with voice.
Yeah fake jewels and bracelets, earrings and piercings could help
Better not to show off anything expensive in Latin America huh? 🤣

• +1
Forgetting a friendship is impossible 🤗🙏😎
Bhai you should send some of your female friends to me. I’m a 28 year old dateless virgin now and my oneitis got married. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• Woah
I already ascended Sonny which is why I left for so long but I’m on a bulk and you know how that goes
Quit working out, I did 10 years ago
Now applying for neetbux
Ain't messing with none of this rats race, too stressful 😐

Bhai you should send some of your female friends to me. I’m a 28 year old dateless virgin now and my oneitis got married. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
If you only still used wpp/discord...

I'm very dedicated to research the last months, found out some very cool stuff

Message me on wpp if you wanna find out

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
How the fuck is that ugly nigga slaying

Yeah fake jewels and bracelets, earrings and piercings could help
Better not to show off anything expensive in Latin America huh? 🤣
Yah def. I'm going to have a bunch of fake watches or whatever when I move. One get's stollen, I just replace it.

But getting drugged and cut up into pieces, or organ harvested is a risk. I think it comes down to being carful what clubs, and places you go to, and staying sober and aware but we'll see. :ROFLMAO: Also not randomly going with a girl because she wants you to go to her house, or somewhere specific until you really know her. Until then, it's better to stay in public, and have her go to your place probably.

• Woah
Quit working out, I did 10 years ago
Now applying for neetbux
Ain't messing with none of this rats race, too stressful 😐
I have a few times but the feeling of knowing you could dominate or intimidate someone due to your size is such a good feeling

• Hmm...
I have a few times but the feeling of knowing you could dominate or intimidate someone due to your size is such a good feeling
Why don't you focus on frame? Forget the muscles
It's so much better to intimidate others using your social status (face) by having all the females getting X or Y straight up CANCELLED and ostracized for messing with you lol

It's so much better to intimidate others using your social status (face) by having all the females getting X or Y straight up CANCELLED and ostracized for messing with you lol
Keeps them in checkkkk

Yah def. I'm going to have a bunch of fake watches or whatever when I move. One get's stollen, I just replace it.

But getting drugged and cut up into pieces, or organ harvested is a risk. I think it comes down to being carful what clubs, and places you go to, and staying sober and aware but we'll see. :ROFLMAO: Also not randomly going with a girl because she wants you to go to her house, or somewhere specific until you really know her. Until then, it's better to stay in public, and have her go to your place probably.
Thank God I don't live in Mexico
Brazil is bad yeah but not THAT bad lol

• Love it
I have great frame for my heigh, I focus on shoulders, neck, legs. I have baby face hahaha

• +1
I have great frame for my heigh, I focus on shoulders, neck, legs. I have baby face hahaha
Yeah but it could always get better, I'm talking Denis Cyplenkov-tier

Babyface in the sense of looking young or in the sense of being underdeveloped?

Yeah but it could always get better, I'm talking Denis Cyplenkov-tier

Babyface in the sense of looking young or in the sense of being underdeveloped?
True, underdeveloped and although my eyes halo me, they could never me intimidating unfortunately

True, underdeveloped and although my eyes halo me, they could never me intimidating unfortunately
Pretty > intimidating
Learn how to fight so you can be safe in 1v1 situations
Leave the rest to the police
Forget the men, enjoy the women

I was once very masc, maybe a little bit too feminine sometimes (I can change at will tho)

But when you taste female attention en mass for the first time, you'll never want to go back again, I promise

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
If you only still used wpp/discord...

I'm very dedicated to research the last months, found out some very cool stuff

Message me on wpp if you wanna find out
Of course. I just have a different number. And I don’t remember my discord name at the moment, I’ll send you a pm tomorrow.

• +1

• Hmm...
MTN but what the fuck!? 😭😭😭😭
MTN
Screenshot 20240617 150211
Screenshot 20240617 145930

Niggers are so fucking delusional they ACTUALLY, LEGITIMATE think 1 in every 2 guys look like this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nuff said
That's why I'll NEVER EVER EVER make tutorial threads EVER again
Let homies drown in their own inceldom misery so they learn some humility first

Screenshot 20240617 175316

People who legitimately think 18-25, blonde 10/10 Stacies like THIS deserve nothing but my spite and disdain... And I mean no offense at all.

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
MTN
View attachment 2986601View attachment 2986603
Niggers are so fucking delusional they ACTUALLY, LEGITIMATE think 1 in every 2 guys look like this

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nuff said
That's why I'll NEVER EVER EVER make tutorial threads EVER again
Let homies drown in their own inceldom misery so they learn some humility first

View attachment 2986609
People who legitimately think 18-25, blonde 10/10 Stacies like THIS deserve nothing but my spite and disdain... And I mean no offense at all.
You slay gurl 💅💅

• WTF