Rate this guy, simped by prime women on TikTok

Hot zazzy 🥵🥵🥵🔥
Every time I'm feeling down, I record a vid, take screenshots of the best frames then post it on ChinkTok...

But everytime I'm feeling great and wanna feel even better I shave Microblading, take a shower then go downtown for the attention

It's amazing to see gymcels get mad when they're holding hands and their women won't stop smiling and giggling at my sight, happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 🤭🤣

• +1
Reactions: CarsonDaaChad
Every time I go out to drink at Friday Night I cause several traffic jams, even almost some traffic collisions due to the women stopping their cars in the middle of the street to admire my face or to take pictures/videos of me, women and gay guys can be just as CREEPY as straight men given you're hot as hell lol

I have so much lesbos in love with me it's not even funny
And it's not even Lipstick Lesbians, I'm talking about BULL DYKES hitting on me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

he got wide hips
Wide hips = strong lower body (also tiny waist)
Images   2024 06 17T184213678

If you think women like this instead, I advise you to spend a year in the nearest nuthouse.

Think you are the ALPHA MAN for landing this?
Images   2024 06 17T184028194

Just wait when you land THIS...
Images   2024 06 17T183920384
Images   2024 06 17T183931902

Knowing you are so hot that even Mrs. Bull Dyke Butch falls in love with you? It feels amazing, it's priceless

I just did it last week, she's a blonde police officer, tough type 😍

just post (likely photoshopped) extreme example theory
That pic has been around literally for 20 years, there are also hundreds of other examples...

Also real men don't work out, guy in OP quit gym 10 years ago, can carry boulders and car engines to this day

But yeah his frame is shit so he's weak lmao 🤣

That pic has been around literally for 20 years, there are also hundreds of other examples...

Also real men don't work out, guy in OP quit gym 10 years ago, can carry boulders and car engines to this day

But yeah his frame is shit so he's weak lmao 🤣
I was talking from an aesthetics POV, women do not give a fuck how many boulders you carry they care more about your shoulder/hip balance

Every time I'm feeling down, I record a vid, take screenshots of the best frames then post it on ChinkTok...

But everytime I'm feeling great and wanna feel even better I shave Microblading, take a shower then go downtown for the attention

It's amazing to see gymcels get mad when they're holding hands and their women won't stop smiling and giggling at my sight, happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. 🤭🤣
Is that u in the og post?

I was talking from an aesthetics POV, women do not give a fuck how many boulders you carry they care more about your shoulder/hip balance
Women care only about your FACE

Look at Golden One (Marcus Follin, nigger Phone won't let me upload pics, FUCK IT), Gymcel tradcuck with a 10/10 body... And a 2/10 face, still incel

Y r u so egotistical u pull no one
I'm JOKING, weird, but srs personality doesn't matter
Totally chill and shy irl, unless drunk on booze (then I become NT)

You must understand that this is not my first time on this forum and that being humble didn't work out too well for me back then, so a few things have changed

Mod 'Michael Myers' is a very close friend of mine, he can attest on my integrity. Sorry if I offended you ☺️🤗