Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and mortis
Shes not a stacy lol unless the women in iran are just that ugly
7/10
she looks exotic as fuck, why not stacy? she got 0 failos

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
She has no tits and probably a small ass, uee and her eyebrows dont fit her face
7/10 max
uee is a masculine failo, also we rating faces here.

:lul: cope, its a failo for both genders

maybe shes stayc in iran but definitely not europe
ee girls are better looking tbh
btw post an european stacy to compare

I

I dont think hes 5'1 theres no way you can get a gf at that height,
Unless living in South America and extremely, super human NTness

• JFL
Reactions: recessed
Unless living in South America and extremely, super human NTness
avg height in SA is like 5'7 at 5'1 you're still a midget even there

Most I've seen is a 5'1'' guy who was talking to a 5'6'' girl and the girl still looked like a giant next to him

But idk maybe it's a phase for South American girls. Accepting the "midget" for a short relationship. But it never lasts long.

• +1
Reactions: recessed
“It’s not me guys, really! :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
u idiot, it’s cuz he put OP in the title by accident he was trying to clarify. are you braindead?

• +1
Reactions: mortis
Still makes me feel thankful that I am 5'7'' if you mention there are guys who are like 5 feet 2 or 5 feet 1. At that guy you aren't taller than ANY girl, all girls will be your height or taller. It must suck a lot, like at least I do heightmog my mom who's 5 feet 2 anyways. Once I saw a 5 feet 2 guy next to my mom and it was soo weird, like how can you be the same height as my little mom lol

Most I've seen is a 5'1'' guy who was talking to a 5'6'' girl and the girl still looked like a giant next to him

But idk maybe it's a phase for South American girls. Accepting the "midget" for a short relationship. But it never lasts long.
i dont live in sa but it's OVER if you're 5'1, you can't even geomaxx

Still makes me feel thankful that I am 5'7'' if you mention there are guys who are like 5 feet 2 or 5 feet 1. At that guy you aren't taller than ANY girl, all girls will be your height or taller. It must suck a lot, like at least I do heightmog my mom who's 5 feet 2 anyways. Once I saw a 5 feet 2 guy next to my mom and it was soo weird, like how can you be the same height as my little mom lol
is it really that hard to find a girl taller than u if you're 5'1 tho? i mean the average girl in SA is 5'2 apparently so seeing a 4'8 woman or some shit shouldn't be THAT rare

is it really that hard to find a girl taller than u if you're 5'1 tho? i mean the average girl in SA is 5'2 apparently so seeing a 4'8 woman or some shit shouldn't be THAT rare
Oof, didn't think about that. But I think the 4'8'' girl would give the guy shit for not being 5'5'' at least

Oof, didn't think about that. But I think the 4'8'' girl would give the guy shit for not being 5'5'' at least
i mean being 5'1 is rough, that's 6" below average height, it's like being 5'4 in Europe or 5'3 in US

i mean being 5'1 is rough, that's 6" below average height, it's like being 5'4 in Europe or 5'3 in US
5'1'' is actually a common height here in Chile especially when it comes to Peruvians height

I see a lot of 5'1'' or 5'2'' guys in the metro everyday. They don't have any style or good face either. They only settle for women their ethnicity

u idiot, it’s cuz he put OP in the title by accident he was trying to clarify. are you braindead?
finally someone with functioning brain on this forum:love:

5'1'' is actually a common height here in Chile especially when it comes to Peruvians height

I see a lot of 5'1'' or 5'2'' guys in the metro everyday. They don't have any style or good face either. They only settle for women their ethnicity
do they get women tho? latinas arent ugly tbh, so I suppose SA could save a lot of manlets in Europe and the US from inceldom if they learnt Spanish and moved there

do they get women tho? latinas arent ugly tbh, so I suppose SA could save a lot of manlets in Europe and the US from inceldom if they learnt Spanish and moved there
They do. I have a 5'3'' classmate (161 cm on a very good day, he has told me) and he has a girlfriend. He is good looking tho, has nice eyebrows and smile, but he is aware he is noticeably shorter than average

Yes, many people are considered manlets at a height of even 5'10'' there. 5'10'' is already tall territory so yes, you can be a Gigachad at a height considered short in Europe here in SA

They do. I have a 5'3'' classmate (161 cm on a very good day, he has told me) and he has a girlfriend. He is good looking tho, has nice eyebrows and smile, but he is aware he is noticeably shorter than average

Yes, many people are considered manlets at a height of even 5'10'' there. 5'10'' is already tall territory so yes, you can be a Gigachad at a height considered short in Europe here in SA
nobody is really gonna call you short if you're 5'10 in Europe, the average here is like 5'10.5 so only a retard would think it's short

It’s called a joke, you fucking retard. Jesus Christ, can we do what 4Chan does and use the captica so retards like this one don’t hurt themselves.

cope, its all about the face
C1591767 11CF 4731 BA14 D36276714C85

• Ugh..
What percentile would this guy be in Iran? @mortis

• +1
Looks arab and low class, below average appeal wise but psl wise he is just normie.
Hes persian living in Germany

• +1
It’s called a joke, you fucking retard. Jesus Christ, can we do what 4Chan does and use the captica so retards like this one don’t hurt themselves.
Yeah, and I made it serious, cuz It wasn’t funny

Yeah, and I made it serious, cuz It wasn’t funny
Damn, the amounts of fucks I give about you finding it funny is 0. Though, your mom says otherwise about me giving no “fucks”.

Damn, the amounts of fucks I give about you finding it funny is 0. Though, your mom says otherwise about me giving no “fucks”.

delete ur account