Reactions: Toth's thot and Chad69
gets mogged by
IMG 6441 after

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
does he even know who dennis rodman is

• +1
He descended so hard. His prime was so short lived and he was too young.

Lesbian girl/10

200 ng / dL t levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
View attachment 638898
And he still does
Btw guess his T levels?
looks perfectly average to me. With stylemaxxing (at least he tries to, and does decently in niche tyle maxxing).
4PSL nomrie in essence.

Unpopular opion.
Alot of slayers. Aka dudes with high laycounts. Are dudes in the normie range. But whom "just" maxx out on: low standards (fuck almost anything); extraversion maxxed (meet alot of people); soically very comfortable; chose a certain style and go fully fo that style/niche (not playing it safe); mass amount of women they chat up; because of fore menttioned often good amount of social status.

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and Deleted member 6963
looks perfectly average to me. With stylemaxxing (at least he tries to, and does decently in niche tyle maxxing).
4PSL nomrie in essence.

Unpopular opion.
Alot of slayers. Aka dudes with high laycounts. Are dudes in the normie range. But whom "just" maxx out on: low standards (fuck almost anything); extraversion maxxed (meet alot of people); soically very comfortable; chose a certain style and go fully fo that style/niche (not playing it safe); mass amount of women they chat up; because of fore menttioned often good amount of social status.
Why don’t I slay then?People rate me 5.5-6psl on average here
My pic btw
BB06D18E B9CC 48AD 9BA8 B8A2D66EC636

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Why don’t I slay then?People rate me 5.5-6psl on average here
My pic btw
View attachment 638981
yeah. you look good, moggs most men, and you for sure mogg from here to the moon, in looks.

Why you don't slay?
I dunno. how the hell should I know. For slaying, there matters more then just face to make that actually happen.

Your face is not the problem.
So we can go down the list other main factors:
1. manlet
2. micro penis
3. wrong location (for extreme example life in Alaska with 80% male and 20% female ratio)
4. you are not effort maxxed, you don't meet enough new women, you don't chat up enough women, you are to passive. introverted and/or nervous socially.
5. voice sounds like a female
6. you dress like a hobo
etcc.

• +1
Reactions: Feminineboi and Chad69
yeah. you look good, moggs most men, and you for sure mogg from here to the moon, in looks.

Why you don't slay?
I dunno. how the hell should I know. For slaying, there matters more then just face to make that actually happen.

Your face is not the problem.
So we can go down the list other main factors:
1. manlet
2. micro penis
3. wrong location (for extreme example life in Alaska with 80% male and 20% female ratio)
4. you are not effort maxxed, you don't meet enough new women, you don't chat up enough women, you are to passive. introverted and/or nervous socially.
5. voice sounds like a female
6. you dress like a hobo
etcc.
Iam a manlet with severe social anxiety

• WTF
Reactions: SteveRogers
Well jews forced him to have braces as teen so he is recessed now jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8583
Both are a basically a death sentence for slaying.
Sorry.

I dunno if you can overcome the social anxiety part??

Are you really manlet (like 5'5 orso) or are you actually still within a low tier normie height range of height, like 5'8?

• +1
Sorry.

Are you really manlet (like 5'5 orso) or are you actually still within a low tier normie height range of height, like 5'8?
He’s 5’7”

Sorry.

He’s 5’7”

He’s 5’7”
that's not 100% game over. Nor 100% manlet.
It's a height where like half of women will reject you straight up because of height. But also 50% of women that don't.

At 5'7". You NEED to GYMMAXX. SO be seen as masculine enough. Then you can have a decent chance with the 50% of women that won't straight up reject you because of height.

Probably the Soical Anxiety is a bigger factor, for not "slaying"

• +1
It's a height where like half of women will reject you straight up because of height. But also 50% of women that don't.

At 5'7". You NEED to GYMMAXX. SO be seen as masculine enough. Then you can have a decent chance with the 50% of women that won't straight up reject you because of height.

I think it’s the social anxiety, like we rememeber the previous controversy with the reddit shit jfl

• +1
d22.png

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
I think it’s the social anxiety, like we rememeber the previous controversy with the reddit shit jfl
i don't recall.
But soical anxiety is a death sentence fordating (except when you are looking like a GigaChad model, or famous or something). Which obvioulsy is only the case for 0.001%

He’s 5’7”
he moggs Todd Howard. Whom is only 5'5'
eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwOi8vaS5pbWd1ci5jb20vQ0ltRjg3Qy5wbmcifQ.pi_6vqa1pTNDyXX8Bug0D5UeT04
+_dae1e896a46ea58c99adf37fe9d085a7.jpg

He still married though

Fallout+4+Video+Game+Launch+Event+Los+Angeles+eovfu5lv-3jx.jpg

Todd Howard got a son with his wife.

Whom is 5'10+
Luckily he got his mopther height genes. so it all worked out, in the (happy) end
MV5BMjE0Mzg4MjExMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTM5Nzk3NjE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,666,1000_AL_.jpg

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Looks like the average FTM

this is literally a girl (she has a vagina) and teens thinking she was a male were commenting with "i love you, you are so good looking"

muh masculinity
with teen girls it's all about:
compact midface (65%)
eye area (35%)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385 and SteveRogers

this is literally a girl (she has a vagina) and teens thinking she was a male were commenting with "i love you, you are so good looking"

muh masculinity
with teen girls it's all about:
compact midface (65%)
eye area (35%)

Nah, teen girls;
50% Colouring
50% Eye area

Thanks bro
Btw Iam already gymcelled

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman