Rate this guy

Livvy Dunne or Breckie Hill
The higher appeal women, that rely more on High E
The dude posted doesn't look like he is high T, but higher T than average. He isn't a prettyboy Chadlite
But he does have the tiktok hair and personna, so it makes me think he prefers tiktok girls
What would you consider a high appea vs low appeal woman

What would you consider a high appea vs low appeal woman
This is a massive question that takes into account a shit ton of stuff
From colouring, bones, bone placement, specific bone mass for certain bones compared to others, how they dress, how they talk, how they walk, their hair..
and a lot of other stuff

I can't really say, but I would just say that one of the highest appeal women for 18-25 would be Breckie Hill

Explained a bit here:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
This is a massive question that takes into account a shit ton of stuff
From colouring, bones, bone placement, specific bone mass for certain bones compared to others, how they dress, how they talk, how they walk, their hair..
and a lot of other stuff

I can't really say, but I would just say that one of the highest appeal women for 18-25 would be Breckie Hill
View attachment 3059784View attachment 3059785View attachment 3059786View attachment 3059787View attachment 3059788View attachment 3059789

Explained a bit here:
And what do you consider low appeal?

And what do you consider low appeal?
There's a massive range and it depends completely on the person, and place they are from
A pajeeta, even the best ones who are considered "Pajeeta Stacies" would be considered low appeal

Like the one I sent, she looks Russian kinda, but if you went to the post, there were quite a few guys who reacted with :sick:, simply for hearing the fact that the foid was Indian.
I think a girl's ethnicity matters the most, even before her looks do (assuming the jump isn't 3 tiers+, i.e. LTB white vs Stacylite Pajeeta).

But generally the white MTB will have higher appeal than Stacylite Pajeetas

Also face matters less for appeal compared to body, than PSL, which is all about the face
PSL values High T (irrespective of gender) and Appeal for women values High E

• +1
There's a massive range and it depends completely on the person, and place they are from
A pajeeta, even the best ones who are considered "Pajeeta Stacies" would be considered low appeal

Like the one I sent, she looks Russian kinda, but if you went to the post, there were quite a few guys who reacted with :sick:, simply for hearing the fact that the foid was Indian.
I think a girl's ethnicity matters the most, even before her looks do (assuming the jump isn't 3 tiers+, i.e. LTB white vs Stacylite Pajeeta).

But generally the white MTB will have higher appeal than Stacylite Pajeetas

Also face matters less for appeal compared to body, than PSL, which is all about the face
PSL values High T (irrespective of gender) and Appeal for women values High E
What about ethnicities that aren’t as bad as pajeets (eg mulatta, hapa, some Latina/mena)

• +1
Reactions: greycel
What about ethnicities that aren’t as bad as pajeets (eg mulatta, hapa, some Latina/mena)
I answered for the ranking with respect to a white HTN dude

There is some mixing of the ranks, done with respect to the dude they want to go for, for example if that White HTN was Black or Asian instead. But the ones on the extreme would generally stay put (unless it is of the same man).

So Whites would remain in the top desirable, and Pajeetas would remain in the bottom, generally.

Also Pajeets aren't as bad as Pajeetas. Pajeets still can get a girl in EE, Scandinavia, Poland etc
Especially if they are Punjabi or North India
The same cannot be said for Pajeetas
Also more brown women want brown guys, than in reverse
Reminds me of that Avaneesh dude

Finally, bodies will matter more for Appeal
The list I gave u in that thread was to LTR, but some ethnicities like Mulattas or Latinas would do better for STR and Primal Appeal

• +1
I answered for the ranking with respect to a white HTN dude

There is some mixing of the ranks, done with respect to the dude they want to go for, for example if that White HTN was Black or Asian instead. But the ones on the extreme would generally stay put (unless it is of the same man).

So Whites would remain in the top desirable, and Pajeetas would remain in the bottom, generally.

Also Pajeets aren't as bad as Pajeetas. Pajeets still can get a girl in EE, Scandinavia, Poland etc
Especially if they are Punjabi or North India
The same cannot be said for Pajeetas
Also more brown women want brown guys, than in reverse
Reminds me of that Avaneesh dude

Finally, bodies will matter more for Appeal
The list I gave u in that thread was to LTR, but some ethnicities like Mulattas or Latinas would do better for STR and Primal Appeal
And what if she were squishy or hapa squishy
I usually find even if they have good psl they are low appeal to the masses what do you think?

• +1
No, I think I have enough reserves from having sun exposure all year round. As time passes I will just get 2-3 minutes of morning/evening sunlight a day and that's it, I doubt I need more.

I don't care about hookup culture and I only want to date really pale girls so I'm nichemaxxing as well as I guess these ultra pale girls will not want a tanned boyfriend.

And I feel like I look better honestly.
Damn I also think pale girls are top tier

But do you need to vampmaxx to slay vamp pussy? I'm not so sure mane

Do you think they only fuck their own kind brother? 🤣

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
And what if she were squishy or hapa squishy
That normally moves around because like I said they aren't on the extremes
I usually find even if they have good psl they are low appeal to the masses what do you think?
True
Guys don't agree with PSL ratings for women
PSL only really works with men

PSL does work for finding Supermodel women, or Stacies who are bone foggers.. but they are so rare that for the majority of women, it's not what is the most important
Colouring, harmony, youth indicators, soft features.. these matter much more

Higher Appeal facially matters more for women
Ironically, higher PSL matters more for men compared to higher Appeal faces like Nick Bateman
As PSL and bones in guys invoke primal appeal in women

• +1
That normally moves around because like I said they aren't on the extremes

True
Guys don't agree with PSL ratings for women
PSL only really works with men

PSL does work for finding Supermodel women, or Stacies who are bone foggers.. but they are so rare that for the majority of women, it's not what is the most important
Colouring, harmony, youth indicators, soft features.. these matter much more

Higher Appeal facially matters more for women
Ironically, higher PSL matters more for men compared to higher Appeal faces like Nick Bateman
As PSL and bones in guys invoke primal appeal in women
Weirdly I knew a squishy foid (half squishy) in an ltr with a chadlite (Chris carmack/brad pitt looking nigga)
However niggas would say she’s low appeal. Black hair, black eyes, light/pale skin and good bones

• Woah
Weirdly I knew a squishy foid (half squishy) in an ltr with a chadlite (Chris carmack/brad pitt looking nigga)
However niggas would say she’s low appeal. Black hair, black eyes, light/pale skin and good bones
Let me guess the guy is boneless, and relies more on colouring and harmony?

• +1
Damn I also think pale girls are top tier

But do you need to vampmaxx to slay vamp pussy? I'm not so sure mane

Do you think they only fuck their own kind brother? 🤣
I don't know, in order to improve myself I put myself in the place of girls and think how would a dude ideally look. I believe quite some of those pale ones would also prefer pale boyfriends, they usually are pale by preference and try to minimize sun exposure on purpose so I guess there's high chances of them not wanting tanned types.

Being a tanned NPC is boring so I will vampmax hard.

726701-500w.jpg
vs
iu

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
  • Woah
I don't know, in order to improve myself I put myself in the place of girls and think how would a dude ideally look. I believe quite some of those pale ones would also prefer pale boyfriends, they usually are pale by preference and try to minimize sun exposure on purpose so I guess there's high chances of them not wanting tanned types.

Being a tanned NPC is boring so I will vampmax hard.

726701-500w.jpg
vs
iu
I am half Indian I cannot run this strategy 😢

• +1
Your eye color makes up for it. If you had brown eyes...:fuk:
I forget who's seen my face these days lol

I ascended hard from when I used to post my pics tho :ogre:

(Still 5"6 :forcedsmile:)

• Love it
I forget who's seen my face these days lol

I ascended hard from when I used to post my pics tho :ogre:

(Still 5"6 :forcedsmile:)
Have you lost your virginity finally?

If you did not delete any more pics from those days when I posted your pics, know that there's still a dozen of them posted on here. Not like I think it matters

If you did not delete any more pics from those days when I posted your pics, know that there's still a dozen of them posted on here. Not like I think it matters
Posted on here in the sense that they are in mog battles or your own posts

I'm honestly unrecognizable unless side by side but yeah ik

And nope :forcedsmile:, but I need money it doesn't really weigh me down at all,

I get compliments for my eyes constantly at my new job but high inhib, some of these hoes are stacylite tier :feelsautistic:

• +1