Rate this guy

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior

I bet you'd rate him 5/10 or so.
Yet the girls in the comments are saying he's hot

Tall face (80th percentile) = attractive by definition. But only if your face is not mouthbreather tier or recessed.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and androidcel
link?
LOLO just did google image search to find the source of the pic and this shit pops up

his hairline is receding

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Autist
ich speaken dutch aussi

how was your abi btw? Isn't it in april usually?
I only had 2 tests so far, on Thursday I have my last written test.
Whenever I have a good feeling the outcome is horrible, so my grades will probably be bad lol.

Depends on the federal state. Here it is in March. Others have it in January or April

take the JAW pill. It's all about the JAW.

take the JAW pill. It's all about the JAW.
His jaw angle isn't good so...
What apparently also matters to girls is that the guy is special and different than other guys. This guy has long hair, 80s style. According to lookism autist this guy would be borderline incel

His jaw angle isn't good so...
What apparently also matters to girls is that the guy is special. This guy has long hair, 80s style. According to lookism autist this guy would be borderline incel
cope he has a nice defined angular jaw with a big chin. His jaw angle is fine. Angular defined jaw+big square chin is instant slayerdom. Very rare in motion in all lightings/angles. Most people on PSL fraud their jawline. Decent eyes too. Just compare him to the 2nd guy. 2nd guy has small lower third with small chin. His ogee curve is ogre. His jawline doesnt exist when he's talking.

Last edited:
cope he has a nice defined angular jaw with a big chin. His jaw angle is fine. Angular defined jaw+big square chin is instant slayerdom. Very rare in motion in all lightings/angles. Most people on PSL fraud their jawline. Decent eyes too.
brb gonna get jaw fillers. I already have the big chin.

But seriously, eye area for instance matters more than jaw.

brb gonna get jaw fillers. I already have the big chin.

But seriously, eye area for instance matters more than jaw.
Yeah of course it matters a lot too, but this guy has shit eyes by PSL standards. (bags+nct)

I only had 2 tests so far, on Thursday I have my last written test.
Whenever I have a good feeling the outcome is horrible, so my grades will probably be bad lol.

Depends on the federal state. Here it is in March. Others have it in January or April

Bro sry that I created that retarded curious0 vs nibba thread. I hope I didn't fill your brain with useless stuff 1 day before the exam.

I hope you passed. Which subjects do you have in your abi btw? 1,2,3 & 4

Bro sry that I created that retarded curious0 vs nibba thread. I hope I didn't fill your brain with useless stuff 1 day before the exam.

I hope you passed. Which subjects do you have in your abi btw? 1,2,3 & 4
No problem, it was actually entertaining

English, Biology, Mathematics, German, History

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Men can't rate other men, plain and simple. These PSL communities may tell you that you're good looking or that you're a subhuman, all that matters is your experience with women, that's what actually tells you if you're subhuman/normie/above average/Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Absi and Deleted member 39
Men can't rate other men, plain and simple. These PSL communities may tell you that you're good looking or that you're a subhuman, all that matters is your experience with women, that's what actually tells you if you're subhuman/normie/above average/Chad.
That's probably why men think hypermasculine guys are gigachads while the true slayers are always a mix between feminine and masculine features

That's probably why men think hypermasculine guys are gigachads while the true slayers are always a mix between feminine and masculine features
Iv seen subhuman dudes with very attractive gfs, it's very difficult to say what girls might see in some dudes, sometimes it's just "OMG his smile is so cute!!! Hihi."

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Iv seen subhuman dudes with very attractive gfs, it's very difficult to say what girls might see in some dudes, sometimes it's just "OMG his smile is so cute!!! Hihi."
Actual lifefuel tbh

I don't see the appeal tbh, he looks like shit, his hair doesn't even halo him, quite the opposite even, he looks like sum basement dwelling bully victim

I don't see the appeal tbh, he looks like shit, his hair doesn't even halo him, quite the opposite even, he looks like sum basement dwelling bully victim
I don't see it either.
Some of the most liked comments are: "I wouldn't let this guy fail his exam ;)"
and "the guy is hot".

This TBH