Rate this guy

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Screenshot 20191017 204943 Instagram

He is the definition of a slayer in my slavic country. He is always approached by women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
lmao

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He has massive frame, never lifts, looks bigger then all gymcels. He has extremely hooded eyes. His behavior is extremely comically chad like, calm, alpha etc.

• +1
He has massive frame, never lifts, looks bigger then all gymcels. He has extremely hooded eyes. His behavior is extremely comically chad like, calm, alpha etc.
but what’s with the abe lincoln beard

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Normie

• +1
but what’s with the abe lincoln beard
That something i have mixed feelings about, he has a really good lower third but likes to have a beard, he just really likes it, and girls are all over him at the start of college right now, his life is like the comic of a chad in incels mind

• +1
That something i have mixed feelings about, he has a really good lower third but likes to have a beard, he just really likes it, and girls are all over him at the start of college right now, his life is like the comic of a chad in incels mind
sorta gives me chris pine vibes now i think about it

lol if i bulk up i would mog him easily. Unless he's taller

That’s a slayer in slavic countries? I need to move

• +1
C'mon don't just slay "slavic country", average polish teenager mogs this guy into oblivion

• +1
Old generation looks like shit, but zoomers are suprisingly good looking
Jfl, you haven't seen him irl, he has 8.2 inch wrists, broad shouldered, top 1% percentage eye area, really good zygos, trains kick boxing, can have any girl in college. And he does look like poles because he is slavic

• +1