Rate this guy

Rate him

• Total voters
Why? What is his archetype?
I presume Maesthetic? Anyway it’s just pattern recognition from what I perceive as chadlite, I compare the face of him with the men I see with white stacylites and that’s what led me to choose strong chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I presume Maesthetic? Anyway it’s just pattern recognition from what I perceive as chadlite, I compare the face of him with the men I see with white stacylites and that’s what led me to choose strong chadlite.
His wife is MTB.

Also where i live white stacylites date oofies

looks better with shoorter hair tbh

I cant explain its same as female logic i have similar logic whatever

Bro if u young you not gonna like older dicaprio or you just dont like
Rawprimalooks

yeah she said she prefers guys like Brady deene
That makes sense. The pretty boy pheno has far more appeal to young women than the football jock pheno

de4425cf79fad9d56067ab845ca6d496b389c05e.jpg

• +1
That makes sense. The pretty boy pheno has far more appeal to young women than the football jock pheno
Why so?
Yeah, my sister started feeling insecure because his GF is a love island bimbo type (while the football jock in the OP has a plain becky wife)

That's probably a big reason why she finds the guy unattractive. Natural blonde women tend to have a strong preference for dark hair med features.

• +1
That's probably a big reason why she finds the guy unattractive. Natural blonde women tend to have a strong preference for dark hair med features.
weirdly I have dark hair and my sister says she wants someone lighter. she said dark blonde max for her.
We're ethnic.

weirdly I have dark hair and my sister says she wants someone lighter. she said dark blonde max for her.
We're ethnic.
Show her this and her opinion on the morph

wOJMmck.jpeg
oYskQko.jpeg

• JFL
We're ethnic.
Wait a second your sister is ethnik and has natural blonde hair?

I think what makes Carmack's coloring a bit unappealing is because he's kind of ginger, skin tone as well. Not a true blonde.

MV5BMTY0NTE4ODIxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU4NTMwNg@@._V1_.jpg

• +1
I think what makes Carmack's coloring a bit unappealing is because he's kind of ginger, skin tone as well. Not a true blonde.

MV5BMTY0NTE4ODIxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTU4NTMwNg@@._V1_.jpg
sister doesn't even like his archetype

Yes. She still doesn't like it
"too rough"
Can you plz ask her which male coloring would find more attractive? A northern European with light blonde hair and blue eyes, or an Arab with black hair and brown eyes

• +1
Can you plz ask her which male coloring would find more attractive? A northern European with light blonde hair and blue eyes, or an Arab with black hair and brown eyes
She said a long time ago the first

Yes but not her main preference.
Ok this is my analysis of the situation
Your sister prefers softer non-threatening looking men because of her age. When women get older like 25+ they start getting turned on by more masculine looking men
Opposite coloring theory. Women with dark features are more likely than light-featured women to have a preference for light features on men, while white women with light features tend to prefer dark features on men (but still caucasian).

• +1
Ok this is my analysis of the situation
Your sister prefers softer non-threatening looking men because of her age. When women get older like 25+ they start getting turned on by more masculine looking men
Opposite coloring theory. Women with dark features are more likely than light-featured women to have a preference for light features on men, while white women with light features tend to prefer dark features on men (but still caucasian).
she doesn't even like him:

Thing is, my sister says she prefers dark blonde to medium brown. She thinks my features are too dark and "hairy" (I can pass for med)
I have a robust prettyboy pheno

she doesn't even like him:

Thing is, my sister says she prefers dark blonde to medium brown. She thinks my features are too dark and "hairy" (I can pass for med)
I have a robust prettyboy pheno
Dark blonde to medium brown is still light featured compared to med type. Most natural blonde women would say they prefer dark brown hair much more than blonde. I'm dirty blonde and tend to get matches with dark hair brown eyed women on apps who look kind of mixed, never with natural blonde women.

• +1
Hold on does she really think the guy in that composite is "too dark"?
Yes. And too rugged. Thoughts?
She said he looks like me but more rugged (I’m half white half mena)

Dark blonde to medium brown is still light featured compared to med type. Most natural blonde women would say they prefer dark brown hair much more than blonde. I'm dirty blonde and tend to get matches with dark hair brown eyed women on apps who look kind of mixed, never with natural blonde women.
hmm. My wife is mulatta and i look med with blue eyes. And i know a half Pakistani girl ltring a med passing half Pakistani.

hmm. My wife is mulatta and i look med with blue eyes. And i know a half Pakistani girl ltring a med passing half Pakistani.
I'm not saying all or most dark women prefer lighter men, but that dark women are much more likely than light women to prefer light men and the opposite is true too.

• +1
Yes. And too rugged. Thoughts?
She said he looks like me but more rugged (I’m half white half mena)
Can you ask your sister what she thinks of my pheno? My hair is dyed brown here but it's naturally dark blonde

• +1
Can you ask your sister what she thinks of my pheno? My hair is dyed brown here but it's naturally dark blonde

she does not like it

I'm not saying all or most dark women prefer lighter men, but that dark women are much more likely than light women to prefer light men and the opposite is true too.
would you consider mulattas dark or light

Dark, but I don't think the rule applies to black women but to caucasians including MENA and Indians. Most black women are attracted to black men.

I have another question for your sister. I'm arguing with some people that the guy on the left is decent looking, like 5.5/10. They're saying he's ugly and equal in looks to the guy in right picture. Can you ask your sister what she would rate these 2 guys?

4033698_1711469223117.png
NKVPzeb.jpeg

• +1