Rate this guys anti hair-loss protocol

I was doing a bunch of hair loss stuff, but then stopped. Apparently there was a study that showed minoxodil combined with micro-needling resulted in permanent hair regrowth, whereas minoxodil on it's own only had a temporary effect.

I was looking at topical finesteride and RU, but I'm too much of a bitch to go ahead with it.

Long term it will be expensive though.

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
7/10. Wouldve been 10/10 if he did oral minoxidil, instead of topical

7/10. Wouldve been 10/10 if he did oral minoxidil, instead of topical
he needs to add in dut too, if you dont have sides on fin then you wont get sides on dut in my experience

• +1
Reactions: andy9432 and Deleted member 4397
ive done eveything including tranny topicals, i had to start fin at 17 now all i take is dut once a week and my hair mogs childrens now. my bro is bald and went bald at 21

he needs to add in dut too, if you dont have sides on fin then you wont get sides on dut in my experience
dut has less/no sides for majority

Topical fin in itself works for just 40% of people. And even if it works, the efficacy is a joke. Oral minoxidil is 150 times more efficient at its peak hour in the bloodstream

- Minoxidil twice per day:soy:

- Oral Finasteride :soy:

- Ketoconazole Cream 2% :soy:

- Topical RU58841 daily :soy:

quick someone check this heckinn FAGGOTS groundbreaking hair loss routine that not every baldcel in the planet is trying

id slit my throat if i was this subhuman

Topical fin in itself works for just 40% of people. And even if it works, the efficacy is a joke. Oral minoxidil is 150 times more efficient at its peak hour in the bloodstream
Anecdotal I heard some oral users suffer from constipation,numbness and tired

Anecdotal I heard some oral users suffer from constipation,numbness and tired
My take is, if ur already on oral fin, then oral min should be mandatory

• +1
Reactions: Fynasids dk
ive done eveything including tranny topicals, i had to start fin at 17 now all i take is dut once a week and my hair mogs childrens now. my bro is bald and went bald at 21
dut once a week sound good tbh what dose

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
My take is, if ur already on oral fin, then oral min should be mandatory
fin stops hair loss if u dont have shit genes so don't need to kill ur heart with min