twilight

twilight

professional frauder

dollar store ramirez

Nct too brutal, nice jaw gains tho

• +1
Reactions: zeek
Just by high T?

Thoughts? @enchanted_elixir surgery or natty?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
its the same. hes just flexing his jaw muscle and squinting lol

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aBetterMii and Chadpreetmaybe
It looks like his maxilla became upswung perhaps clenching and chewing related? Mewing might factor into this. Btw clenching can ruin your face

His eye area looks horrible, good jaw though

It looks like his maxilla became upswung perhaps clenching and chewing related? Mewing might factor into this. Btw clenching can ruin your face
he claims he did not mew or do surgery

I know, check the rest of my posts on this thread.
just realized there must have been another thread. but ya I posted in the other one a quote from his tiktok where he says he did not mew. imo its from clenching while working out + steroids.

constant pressure will like braces pulling downwards tell the bone to move, so it will resorb. ie: bone resorption will occur. and over time your jaw will end up looking like this:
Screen Shot 2022 08 06 at 110152 PM

constant pressure will like braces pulling downwards tell the bone to move, so it will resorb. ie: bone resorption will occur. and over time your jaw will end up looking like this: View attachment 1812953
making clenching a habit I fear will cause you to do it in your sleep for prolonged periods. idk if this is true, but Im afraid of that happening. Instead, just buy a mouthguard and chew on it in a workout like fashion with reps like this user: https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-megathread.160248/page-6#post-4379526

constant pressure will like braces pulling downwards tell the bone to move, so it will resorb. ie: bone resorption will occur. and over time your jaw will end up looking like this: View attachment 1812953
So teeth should not touch?

So teeth should not touch?
No no, im not saying that, im saying don't clench (applying a consistent moderate to severe force). I'm still not certain of the proper resting position for the teeth (touching or a couple mm apart) The Mew's have said different things over time, and I am yet to find an answer myself.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
clenching or steroids don't give you sagittal growth do they? his jaw was recessed before he wasn't just lacking bone mass
Not sure. Its just basic physics, one thing pushing against another thing and that causes xyz displacement... So idk.

• +1
Ok I read it, how exactly do you maintain active temporal pattern and how would I tell which pattern I have currently, can anything be done about this in adulthood?
i found that thread today, and am trying to figure that out as well. Can something be done about it in adults? Not sure exactly what you asking, but the answer is obviously yes.

• +1
a lot of Vitamin K
there was a thread posted some time ago on whether k2 actually is good for mewing but i cant find it. it inhibits bone resorption. and obviously bone remodeling is bone resorption followed by bone deposition. So wouldn't k2 be bad for mewing? As far as I know its only good for megadosing and getting thicker bones (better cheekbones, wider jaw etc).