Rate this guy's before and after pics.

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
ijWKDlI.jpg

wow actually a good transformation, what did he do? Why did his lips changed drastically

wish my lower third could look like that

wow actually a good transformation, what did he do? Why did his lips changed drastically
I think this guy got a wraparound jaw implant plus accutane. His lips didn't change they just look different in proportion to the rest of his face.
wish my lower third could look like that
If you can be fucked getting a wraparound jaw implant it could easily look like that, or even better.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC and didntreadlol
This is one of the best examples on the whole internet for a well done jaw wrap around.

I think this guy got a wraparound jaw implant plus accutane. His lips didn't change they just look different in proportion to the rest of his face.
and NOSEJOB. Stop underestimating it. One of the biggest psl copes is denying the importance of nose surgery

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Amazing how every single feature on his face changed. He went from 3 to 7( based on this pic alone )

Surgery is cope :feelsuhh:

If you can be fucked getting a wraparound jaw implant it could easily look like that, or even better.
ngl, transformations like this are what keeps me from roping