Rate this happy family

M

Mealworm

Equinox
IMG 2753

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and pig_face
very happy

Imagine spawing as one of this kind of peoples's kids. You're beyond fucked, especially if you're a male. Fucking hell, LTN and belows should be fordidden to procreate by the law.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Mealworm
Imagine spawing as one of this kind of peoples's kids. You're beyond fucked, especially if you're a male. Fucking hell, LTN and belows should be fordidden to procreate by the law.
For fucking real

I'm not kidding when I say their mother in this picture is 4'10" and their father is like 5'4". It's brutal for this kid.

I'm not kidding when I say their mother in this picture is 4'10" and their father is like 5'4". It's brutal for this kid.

If it was only that. They're both subhumans, pretty sure they don't exceed 90 IQ either. Literal death sentence for their kids at birth.

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
If it was only that. They're both subhumans, pretty sure they don't exceed 90 IQ either. Literal death sentence for their kids at birth.
IQ is probably even lower because they both were a geriatric pregnancy, probably have some form of autism or something.

IQ is probably even lower because they both were a geriatric pregnancy, probably have some form of autism or something.

BRUH. How tf do you know this tho?

Man, these are the people I grew up with, unfortunately
DAMN. If there's a god, he is not good, that's for sure, these peoples wouldn't exist otherwise.

Imagine beig trapped into one of their existence, nightmare fuel.
if you really think their daughter is gonna have any problems with dating then leave this site

I mog their bloodline

if you really think their daughter is gonna have any problems with dating then leave this site

I already said i was mainly talking for the boy, but even her, she is a literal 2/10 without makeup. Sure she's gonna get an infinitely better life than her brother, but she won't secure anything above a LTN.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj