Rate this hardmaxxer (50k on surgery)

larper changing numbers every video

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46986 and Clavicular
Dude click on his tiktok. He’s getting bullied for his looks in the comments I’m being KIND by saying mtn
Y by jealous men. Imagine caring what some incels on the internet thinks.He Would definetely slay stacies on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
U know u ascended when faggots in the comment section trying to hate on u.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Facial asymmetry victim, I have the exact same issue with the right side of my face. I will get surgery to correct it before college or kill myself
the asymmetry is not the problem, its his close set eyes

if you are planning to get surgery for asymmetry you dont understand looks, sorry

• So Sad
Reactions: scrunchables

if you are planning to get surgery for asymmetry you dont understand looks, sorry
*kill myself

family guy suicide GIF

he don't have almond eyes, or small eyes,. Those things look decent with close set eyes

hair's not it man

You all are actually fucking insane in this thread

He’s gl now MTN and he was LTN before

Results look alright in this vid and his lips don't look too screwed up yet. Judging by the comments he seemed to have gotten more/wanted more after this. Mirin' the implant results alone.

doing shit with your lips looks 99% gay, people need to focus on mouth width
Exactly, the maximum one should do other than mouth widening (luckily mines ideal naturally), is volufiline to the lips to get the Brad Pitt lipmaxxed plump, healthy, balanced lips (I’ve been using the eye lightening serum on the lips for incredible results thus far)

ltn -> high mtn

doing shit with your lips looks 99% gay, people need to focus on mouth width
So whats more important? I morphed myself and gave myself the illusion of thicker lips and it ascended me , i have perfect mouth width btw

i feel like he wouldve been better looking and healtheir if he just did basic softmax shit like lose weight, improve skin, shave/take better care of beard. then after seeing what he actually looks like, considering surgeries. he spent 25k and his hair covers up half his face