Rate this High caste North Indian Curry

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
Naakul Mehta

him in motion

I used to watch him as a kid and always thought he was good looking, he played the role of a high-class businessman, and all girls thirsted over him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
I'd kill for his pheno,

Imagine how much halo'd he would be in India,he was probably like a demi god

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., tianeptinelook and Deleted member 9344
Looks like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, diggbicc, 5'8manlet and 7 others
godly eye color halo for a curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and .🇹🇩.
Brutal bug eyes but other than that chadpreet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, PrisonMike and .🇹🇩.
Jewish nose, horse face over for him in the west.
King in India.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9344 and .🇹🇩.
Low tier Chadlite

would be low tier normie without his coloring tbh hes high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Jewish nose, horse face over for him in the west.
King in India.
Don't forget, Asians and Blacks will call him white. can run JBW game which means king of Asia and africa

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Raax
would be low tier normie without his coloring tbh hes high tier normie

This dude would be an Incel in India without this pheno

• +1
Reactions: justadude
@justadude what do you think about these Moroccans are they med passing ?

hes 5’7 so about a 6 irl

Naakul Mehta
View attachment 731507
View attachment 731511

him in motion

I used to watch him as a kid and always thought he was good looking, he played the role of a high-class businessman, and all girls thirsted over him.

The higher castes i found out arent even 100 percent ancestral north indian i cant imagine how white a full on ani would be but it would be whiter than the kalash by quite bit and it is actually closer to northern europeans than any other component.

View attachment 41598_2017_1837_Fig2_HTML.webp

@KostyaRin this pic seems accurate right

• +1
fake curry if you're curry with blue eyes you know there's something wrong with you
Lots of curry has blue eyes.
And green and Hazel eyes are common here

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life
would be considered ugly nowhere
The higher castes i found out arent even 100 percent ancestral north indian i cant imagine how white a full on ani would be but it would be whiter than the kalash by quite bit and it is actually closer to northern europeans than any other component.

View attachment 41598_2017_1837_Fig2_HTML.webp

yeah there's basically no pure ANIs in india anymore, but northern european ancestry in India can get pretty high in some individuals

looks oversimplified and inaccurate, must be from a few years ago, southern euros aren't more related to northern africans for example and kalash people aren't genetically another category, they're just isolated south asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, .🇹🇩. and reptiles
fake curry if you're curry with blue eyes you know there's something wrong with you

If mother and father have brown eyes there is 5-9% percent chance that your baby will have blue eyes. So its possible.

• +1
Akshay Kumar and Twinkle Khanna had dark brown eyes but their son has blue eyes

+
=

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and johncruz12345
JFL at the contacts

you crying again cause even some curries dont need fillers to go past 3 psl?
Fucking lol, keep barking for me, my loyal autistic dog. I don't even know who you are yet I live in your head rent free 24/7, keep going, keep guarding my house

Fucking lol, keep barking for me, my loyal autistic dog. I don't even know who you are yet I live in your head rent free 24/7, keep going, keep guarding my house
hmmm imo you're really in my head 24/7 since I saw you, you know what it means?

hmmm imo you're really in my head 24/7 since I saw you, you know what it means?
Yes, you're in love with me, you're homosexual and in denial. Iirc this site doesn't allow homosexuals, does it?

Keep following me around, keep commenting under my posts, in my threads.

Yes, you're in love with me, you're homosexual and in denial. Iirc this site doesn't allow homosexuals, does it?

yes I indeed love you and all 6'5 inches of you (5'11 height 6 dick stop frauding jfl)

yes I indeed love you and all 6'5 inches of you (5'11 height 6 dick stop frauding jfl)
6'5 7.5x6 BWC just so you remember this my loyal dog, when the pandemic is over I'll go to Korea and find my Eunjin and fuck her a thousand times.

6'5 7.5x6 BWC just so you remember this my loyal dog, when the pandemic is over I'll go to Korea and find my Eunjin and fuck her a thousand times.
for sure you also forgot that you got perfect hyoid mister

how can i set my account description as "@Won'tStopNoodling's dog?"

View attachment 732266

can u dump all the articles youve come across abt ancestral components of south asians based on region/caste? i wanna read thru when i get some more time tbh.

ani isnt north european (or white) looking at all tho, thought it was just purely caucasian brown skinned, dark haired people.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
can u dump all the articles youve come across abt ancestral components of south asians based on region/caste? i wanna read thru when i get some more time tbh.

ani isnt north european (or white) looking at all tho, thought it was just purely caucasian brown skinned, dark haired people.

Ancestral north indian is a mix of chg and sinthastha steppes the steppes is what euros have its higher in well higher castes.

If you get 100 percent ani the closest is georgian to what it will look like

Ancestral north indian is a mix of chg and sinthastha steppes the steppes is what euros have its higher in well higher castes.

If you get 100 percent ani the closest is georgian to what it will look like
ye wouldnt rly consider those even close to colloquial "white" at all tbh, but def a pretty aesthetic pheno

u have any articles off the top of ur head abt the ancestry of higher castes?

ye wouldnt rly consider those even close to colloquial "white" at all tbh, but def a pretty aesthetic pheno

u have any articles off the top of ur head abt the ancestry of higher castes?

I wouldn't consider georgians middle eastern or sands either remember the average Euro is 50 percent Yamnaya the ancestarl north indian was like 60 percent yamnaya so there was a very big genetic connection as for any sources.

Good place to start would be lazardis et al 2016 the steppe ancestry shown was very significant like 25 percent for low castes and 50 percent in bramhins jatts and in pashtuns 70 percent.

Moorjani's paper puts it at around 71 percent maximum for all south asian's

Here is the main sources there was another study that put the ani to around 99 percent for bramhins and 50 to 60 percent for the average curry. But I don't know about that.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Here is the main sources there was another study that put the ani to around 99 percent for bramhins and 50 to 60 percent for the average curry. But I don't know about that.
ye theyd fall into their own group imo, not white nor mena, shame that the diversity of south asian regions is all generalized into one term.

interesting, the second article that u linked gives a varying table of estimated ANI composition with most of the south indian populations in the 30s, upper caste northern ones & muslim empires in the 60s, and some of the pathan tribes in the 70s. makes sense looking at the outward phenotype among those populations.

i have seen the other article where they claimed those upper groups were pretty much fully ANI, which given that i know zero abt anthropology, seems contradicting? the tribal populations are actually much more robust and developed too jfl, caste system was based off the fact that upper ones knew theyd get destroyed by warrior genes.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and reptiles
Nah, it's rare
Tbh I also thought so, but when I was young I didn't knew about psl and anything about looks etc, many of my friends had green eyes. and in my family, some people have even blue eyes.
green eyes in North India is more common than you think. next time when you go to India, notice everything and everyone. you will see light bright eyes, looks good tbh, I got jewed by genetics, got dark brown eyes like black.

ye theyd fall into their own group imo, not white nor mena, shame that the diversity of south asian regions is all generalized into one term.

interesting, the second article that u linked gives a varying table of estimated ANI composition with most of the south indian populations in the 30s, upper caste northern ones & muslim empires in the 60s, and some of the pathan tribes in the 70s. makes sense looking at the outward phenotype among those populations.

i have seen the other article where they claimed those upper groups were pretty much fully ANI, which given that i know zero abt anthropology, seems contradicting? the tribal populations are actually much more robust and developed too jfl, caste system was based off the fact that upper ones knew theyd get destroyed by warrior genes.

The other study that says almost 100 percent ANI used admixture analysis this is incredibly deceptive the best things according to rajib was d stats and fsats and tree mix diagrams basically the 71 percent admixture seems to be the most accurate 1.

The reason why even the pathan and most of the upper castes are so high in ASI today is cause mixture occurred within every part of the subcontinent it's why the kalash even have ASI. You see when there was the IVC before the fall the Neolethic iranian farmers contained ASI this component mixed with the kalash people hence why even they have ASI the reason why modern day south asians have so much of that disgusting blood is cause south Indians moved to the south of the subcontinent mixing with the tribal populations due to the collapse of the IVC.

Although i think even the ASI was more Caucasian relative to other hunter gathers in Papua and sahul.

Here is the dravdians who are like 60 percent ASI i think like the low castes are and it's a metric fuck tonne closer to the caucasian cluster than the inverse

Skull mogs me from earth to Pluton

The kids face ain’t like his parents
Highly likely he is a bastard or his mom got white sperm donor
tbh I thought so too, but aarav look like literally Akshay Kumar and Rajesh khanna, his grandfather

and

is equal to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and justinzayn
The other study that says almost 100 percent ANI used admixture analysis this is incredibly deceptive the best things according to rajib was d stats and fsats and tree mix diagrams basically the 71 percent admixture seems to be the most accurate 1.

The reason why even the pathan and most of the upper castes are so high in ASI today is cause mixture occurred within every part of the subcontinent it's why the kalash even have ASI. You see when there was the IVC before the fall the Neolethic iranian farmers contained ASI this component mixed with the kalash people hence why even they have ASI the reason why modern day south asians have so much of that disgusting blood is cause south Indians moved to the south of the subcontinent mixing with the tribal populations due to the collapse of the IVC.
makes sense, jfl the caste system and forbidding inter-religion marriage basically kept all the groups segregated then. the concentrated kalash phenotype is incredibly beautiful ngl.

Although i think even the ASI was more Caucasian relative to other hunter gathers in Papua and sahul.

View attachment 733180

Here is the dravdians who are like 60 percent ASI i think like the low castes are and it's a metric fuck tonne closer to the caucasian cluster than the inverse
i remember discussing this w you on some thread u made on lokism, the south indian tribal populations are distinct from other hunter gatherer types, although they are genetically fairly similar. smh if only they had proper nutrition and development, couldve been gigarobust caucasoid high iq BBC moggers.