• Ugh..
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 14561 and Deleted member 9072
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar
Horse Reaction GIF

• +1
Reactions: rydofx
Wait, arent punjabis technically paki?
Indeed, Punjabis are mostly Pakistanis with only 25% being Indian. I was just making a joke based on how many Punjabis are anti-Imran because of his policies and price hikes.

Indian cope.
I don't need to fraud like you guys. And just lol at you, most Indians also fraud. I don't come under any of those frauders.

I don't need to fraud like you guys. And just lol at you, most Indians also fraud. I don't come under any of those frauders.
Copium you do need to fraud cuz you don't look anything special.

Copium you do need to fraud cuz you don't look anything special.
Post yourself and then we'll decide who needs frauding. Why do you entitled Pakistanis think you look better than Indians?!

Post yourself and then we'll decide who needs frauding. Why do you entitled Pakistanis think you look better than Indians?!
This wasn't about me, it was about you claiming you don't need any frauding when you obviously do.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
This wasn't about me, it was about you claiming you don't need any frauding when you obviously do.
I just need to lose bloat. Maybe you need excessive frauding hence no face reveal

Copium how is he frauding nigr.. He has played in many drams on live TV
Post an actual 'candid' of his, I am damn sure he doesn't have those undertones.

All Indians are on copium.

I'm a truecel, why should I do a face reveal? :feelswat:
:lul::lul::lul:
So what makes you so narcissistic to condescendingly advice me to fraud?!

So what makes you so narcissistic to condescendingly advice me to fraud?!
Where is the narcissism in telling someone needs to fraud because he's lacking in terms of looks? If anything, it'd make me a good-natured person, otherwise I'd tell you a lie such as "You don't need to fraud, you look good as is," which clearly isn't true.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Where is the narcissism in telling someone needs to fraud because he's lacking in terms of looks? If anything, it'd make me a good-natured person, otherwise I'd tell you a lie such as "You don't need to fraud, you look good as is," which clearly isn't true.
It is narcissism to patronize superiority by telling someone they look nothing special so they need to fraud. Would expect some narcissistic chad to be this smug, but you claim otherwise, that makes you even more of a low life narcissist.

It is narcissism to patronize superiority by telling someone they look nothing special so they need to fraud. Would expect some narcissistic chad to be this smug, but you claim otherwise, that makes you even more of a low life narcissist.
I'm just a truecel trying to help out another non-good looking person, why is that so bad? I don't see how that makes me a narcissist as I am saying it for you.

I'm just a truecel trying to help out another non-good looking person, why is that so bad? I don't see how that makes me a narcissist as I am saying it for you.
I don't really need advice from an entitled smug like you. I look good enough and you being the self-entitled coper will never admit it, so don't even try giving me advice.

I don't really need advice from an entitled smug like you. I look good enough and you being the self-entitled coper will never admit it, so don't even try giving me advice.
You call me entitled, yet you, as a non-good looking person, call yourself "good enough." The memes write themselves. :ROFLMAO:

@USER2013 I've found that it helps to find a picture of a high PSL actor/model and a picture of you in a similar pose/similar lighting. Like in this rough comparison with you and matt bomer (gets rated 6.5-7 PSL here). To me, this looks like a 2.5-3 PSL difference so that puts you at around 4 PSL. You can't 100 % rely on your internal image as it get can be distorted either way.

Comparison

@USER2013 I've found that it helps to find a picture of a high PSL actor/model and a picture of you in a similar pose/similar lighting. Like in this rough comparison with you and matt bomer (gets rated 6.5-7 PSL here). To me, this looks like a 2.5-3 PSL difference so that puts you at around 4 PSL. You can't 100 % rely on your internal image as it get can be distorted either way.

View attachment 1418024

Him and @TRUE_CEL are both chadlites

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar