Not OP Rate this horse-faced Pakistani

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m




Ryan @Ryan brbbrah @brbbrah subhuman pakicel @subhuman pakicel P @Pakicel
 
apollothegun

apollothegun

The Square // ethnics mog // ethnics on MT2 crew
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Posts
4,306
Reputation
7,440
Time online
107d 14h 47m
looks like a typical paki battyman to me
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
apollothegun said:
looks like a typical paki battyman to me
Nah he looks atypical, let's be real.
 
subhuman pakicel

subhuman pakicel

Enthusiast
Joined
Jul 14, 2021
Posts
470
Reputation
476
Time online
22d 18h 11m
chadlite
 
ArvidGustavsson

ArvidGustavsson

What's A Somebody In A Nobody Town…
Joined
Jan 5, 2020
Posts
35,529
Reputation
59,483
Time online
223d 22h 39m
Looks good
 
R

retard_205

Adept
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Posts
122
Reputation
141
Time online
4d 2h 23m
TRUE_CEL said:
Imran the Chad btfoing punjabis peasants
Wait, arent punjabis technically paki?
 
randomvanish

randomvanish

Zephir
Joined
Mar 20, 2020
Posts
9,699
Reputation
11,657
Time online
186d 23h 54m
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
brbbrah said:
gl, but meh just faw non frauded pics of his
prime sheyar non frauded mogs
View attachment 1416937
Sheheryar could have played Alladin in that live-action movie from a few years ago.
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
retard_205 said:
Wait, arent punjabis technically paki?
Indeed, Punjabis are mostly Pakistanis with only 25% being Indian. I was just making a joke based on how many Punjabis are anti-Imran because of his policies and price hikes.
 
U

USER0213

Master
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
1,591
Reputation
1,499
Time online
19d 15h 54m
TRUE_CEL said:
Indian cope.
I don't need to fraud like you guys. And just lol at you, most Indians also fraud. I don't come under any of those frauders.
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
USER0213 said:
I don't need to fraud like you guys. And just lol at you, most Indians also fraud. I don't come under any of those frauders.
Copium you do need to fraud cuz you don't look anything special.
 
U

USER0213

Master
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
1,591
Reputation
1,499
Time online
19d 15h 54m
TRUE_CEL said:
Copium you do need to fraud cuz you don't look anything special.
Post yourself and then we'll decide who needs frauding. Why do you entitled Pakistanis think you look better than Indians?!
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
USER0213 said:
Post yourself and then we'll decide who needs frauding. Why do you entitled Pakistanis think you look better than Indians?!
This wasn't about me, it was about you claiming you don't need any frauding when you obviously do.
 
Ryan

Ryan

BBC member/flat earther 🇵🇰
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
3,565
Reputation
6,860
Time online
66d 0m
TRUE_CEL said:




Ryan @Ryan brbbrah @brbbrah subhuman pakicel @subhuman pakicel P @Pakicel
Mogs every cum skin
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
Ryan said:
Mogs every cum skin
Indeed brother, indeed. But they will cope with "muh coloring.":ROFLMAO:
 
U

USER0213

Master
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
1,591
Reputation
1,499
Time online
19d 15h 54m
TRUE_CEL said:
This wasn't about me, it was about you claiming you don't need any frauding when you obviously do.
I just need to lose bloat. Maybe you need excessive frauding hence no face reveal
 
Ryan

Ryan

BBC member/flat earther 🇵🇰
Joined
Jan 8, 2021
Posts
3,565
Reputation
6,860
Time online
66d 0m
USER0213 said:
Like any Pakistani - "fraudmaxxed"
Copium how is he frauding nigr.. He has played in many drams on live TV
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
Ryan said:
Copium how is he frauding nigr.. He has played in many drams on live TV
All Indians are on copium.
USER0213 said:
I just need to lose bloat. Maybe you need excessive frauding hence no face reveal
I'm a truecel, why should I do a face reveal? :feelswat:
 
U

USER0213

Master
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
1,591
Reputation
1,499
Time online
19d 15h 54m
Ryan said:
Copium how is he frauding nigr.. He has played in many drams on live TV
Post an actual 'candid' of his, I am damn sure he doesn't have those undertones.
 
U

USER0213

Master
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
1,591
Reputation
1,499
Time online
19d 15h 54m
TRUE_CEL said:
All Indians are on copium.

I'm a truecel, why should I do a face reveal? :feelswat:
:lul::lul::lul:
So what makes you so narcissistic to condescendingly advice me to fraud?!
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
USER0213 said:
:lul::lul::lul:
So what makes you so narcissistic to condescendingly advice me to fraud?!
Where is the narcissism in telling someone needs to fraud because he's lacking in terms of looks? If anything, it'd make me a good-natured person, otherwise I'd tell you a lie such as "You don't need to fraud, you look good as is," which clearly isn't true.
 
U

USER0213

Master
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
1,591
Reputation
1,499
Time online
19d 15h 54m
TRUE_CEL said:
Where is the narcissism in telling someone needs to fraud because he's lacking in terms of looks? If anything, it'd make me a good-natured person, otherwise I'd tell you a lie such as "You don't need to fraud, you look good as is," which clearly isn't true.
It is narcissism to patronize superiority by telling someone they look nothing special so they need to fraud. Would expect some narcissistic chad to be this smug, but you claim otherwise, that makes you even more of a low life narcissist.
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
USER0213 said:
It is narcissism to patronize superiority by telling someone they look nothing special so they need to fraud. Would expect some narcissistic chad to be this smug, but you claim otherwise, that makes you even more of a low life narcissist.
I'm just a truecel trying to help out another non-good looking person, why is that so bad? I don't see how that makes me a narcissist as I am saying it for you.
 
U

USER0213

Master
Joined
Aug 24, 2021
Posts
1,591
Reputation
1,499
Time online
19d 15h 54m
TRUE_CEL said:
I'm just a truecel trying to help out another non-good looking person, why is that so bad? I don't see how that makes me a narcissist as I am saying it for you.
:lul::lul::lul:
I don't really need advice from an entitled smug like you. I look good enough and you being the self-entitled coper will never admit it, so don't even try giving me advice.
 
TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Posts
28,066
Reputation
33,893
Time online
76d 3h 44m
USER0213 said:
:lul::lul::lul:
I don't really need advice from an entitled smug like you. I look good enough and you being the self-entitled coper will never admit it, so don't even try giving me advice.
You call me entitled, yet you, as a non-good looking person, call yourself "good enough." The memes write themselves. :ROFLMAO:
 
P

Pakicel

Enthusiast
Joined
Aug 8, 2020
Posts
415
Reputation
470
Time online
39d 3h 14m
@USER2013 I've found that it helps to find a picture of a high PSL actor/model and a picture of you in a similar pose/similar lighting. Like in this rough comparison with you and matt bomer (gets rated 6.5-7 PSL here). To me, this looks like a 2.5-3 PSL difference so that puts you at around 4 PSL. You can't 100 % rely on your internal image as it get can be distorted either way.

 

Similar threads

rectanglecel31
Replies
17
Views
390
Hikicel69
Hikicel69
TRUE_CEL
Replies
25
Views
423
ForeverRecession
ForeverRecession
D
Replies
18
Views
699
subhuman pakicel
subhuman pakicel
rt_gamer
Replies
4
Views
353
noodlelover
noodlelover
F
Replies
44
Views
285
Shrek2OnDvD
Shrek2OnDvD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top