Rate this hot bitch that tried to go ER

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Lindsay Kantha Souvannarath, aka "snoopyfemme" and "HackerOnHacker", is perhaps the edgiest, most cringy example of upper-middle class youth anger in existence. Being bored of her violent video games and shitty metal music, Lindsay called up her two dumblr friends, Randall Steven Shepherd and (an hero) James Gamble, and hatched a mass shooting plot at the Halifax Shopping Center.

Camera360_2014_12_22_030347-2863.jpg

Sadly, the plot was foiled, as some fucking pussy (suspected to have been Gamble, but not confirmed) left an anonymous tip to RCMP (Canadian cops) about the shooting. Lindsay and Randall were arrested while Gamble was found dead after systematically committing suicide. After the case made international headlines, some dedicated internet vigilantes discovered that Lindsay had a massive fucking online trail, complete with lulzy internet drama and USI. She identified as a Nazi, despite being half Asian, glorified mass murderers, bragged about being a necrophiliac, and much, much more.

rape should be legal

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
hot bitch?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, ULTRATERAX63, Whyamihere and 7 others
Wheres the hot butch?

She looks like shit JFL

Its crazy to see how most men highly rate bang average girls, And then you wonder why these girls carry them selfs with such confidence and expect things from other people, These girls shouldnt eben see the time of day when it comes to validation, And quite frankly she doesnt even deserve it. The effort most guys put in that look decent dont even get noticed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Zeta ascended, rockndogs and 2 others
Its crazy to see how most men highly rate bang average girls, And then you wonder why these girls carry them selfs with such confidence and expect things from other people, These girls shouldnt eben see the time of day when it comes to validation, And quite frankly she doesnt even deserve it. The effort most guys put in that look decent dont even get noticed.
It's because of that T that makes men desperate and thirsty af

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad

Cope. Its because their SMV is high af and the cucks and simps think that inflating thr MUH KWEEN ego they will get pussy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
Or simply everyone has not that much,but different standards

She has no ass or tits

Would smash

But boyos
Putting ur dick in crazy is like putting it in a meat grinder

• +1
Reactions: elfmaxx and Deleted member 685
She had a nice personality

I would love to fuck her ngl.

I hate most females.

Welcome to the forum boyo, I remember you have been an acitve member on incels.is*
yes bro. Are you under the same name there?

@1:17 is she actually cosplaying er?

I want her to go ER on my cock.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kill_Jew and DarknLost

Users who are viewing this thread

Back