• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11025, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
Her time on this planet is limited tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 14867, RobticaI and 3 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
@Chadeep how common is bbc pheno in Indian ?

Ayesha Awan

>Awan
why this bitch larping as pashtun :feelswhat:

fucking pakis man

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, CFW432, Xangsane and 1 other person
Tara Sutaria fogs

Ayesha Awan

>Awan

fucking pakis man
Aren’t there paki Pashtuns too ? Not which user who said that .. maybe @TRUE_CEL

Aren’t there paki Pashtuns too ? Not which user who said that .. maybe @TRUE_CEL
yeah there are
I snooped her shit she's hindkowan which is a group that lives near pashtuns

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7580
I was wondering cuz if she was really pashtun idk how her death isn't a newsline cuz this would be a legit honor killing in 99% of cases :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, RobticaI, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
she has bbc pheno ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
I was wondering cuz if she was really pashtun idk how her death isn't a newsline cuz this would be a legit honor killing in 99% of cases :lul:
She’s living in Hawaii tho

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
She’s living in Hawaii tho
doesn't matter pashtoids are rly retarded they will honor kill someone from another province let alone from africa

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 7580
doesn't matter pashtoids are rly retarded they will honor kill someone from another province let alone from africa
09009747 806B 4345 A7F8 B36D764E5F0C

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: intovoid, Elvisandreaa, 5'8manlet and 2 others
yeah there are
I snooped her shit she's hindkowan which is a group that lives near pashtuns
Pretty sure hindkowans are same ethnically as pashtun, they just evolved differently over last 200 years since their lifestyles diverged

• Hmm...
Reactions: sytyl
@Chadeep how common is bbc pheno in Indian ?
:feelswat:IDK doesn't work here. Girls here hate dark skin

• Ugh..
@brbbrah Thoughts on Abused Dog OP.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Gengar, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
Pakistanis aren’t racist like kkk supporting Indians
People with Lighter skin tones aren't racist Indians are darker on average than most Pakistanis. So they hate Darkskin .

• So Sad
your retarded

People with Lighter skin tones aren't racist Indians are darker on average than most Pakistanis. So they hate Darkskin .
Go for lightest Indian girls where you live , they’d love you

And the rest of mankind's isn't? What kind of heckin post is that?
Nah its reference to these kind of muslim girls getting honor killed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Go for lightest Indian girls where you live , they’d love you
Lightest Indian girls are Rich guys only. I will need to moneymaxx soon.:hnghn:

• +1
Why do ethnic men seethe so much when girls of their ethnicity date blacks ? I don’t see it when date whites
I rather them date blacks so hopefully they'll get beat up more.

• Ugh..
this white girl i just posted fogs here to another dimension

• Hmm...
  • +1
Noo white girl you posted is average af
This girl is exotic
I guess it's a location thing.
since I'm middle eastern its the opposite for me

For all of muhammads exploits, him discouraging racism and segregation between muslims was one of his more retarded demands because:

First of all all humans naturally perceive beauty without anyone trying to make them want to desire a certain pheno. Jfl if you think curry women needed anyone to brainwash them into being attracted to any british soldier they came across that either looked like this or anywhere near this:

A4078824dba1056bb976876219ddab51
Jason Isaacs The Patriot
Eo6BbR6WEAA0znS

Second of all, blacks, subsaharan blacks are not aesthetically pleasing, and most of the islamic populace derives from brown people. Brown peoples typical phenos are easily molded especially if they mix with "stronger" phenos like white europeans or black africans, and the offspring always tends to be greatly influenced by the non-brown pheno. These stupid whores are literally self-serving and only in it for the 30 min of fun, while giving no thought to how their future children will look. Black-Brown mixed people tend to look unattractive in my opinion tbh, where the opposite is when brown and white people mix, they usually tend to make some exotic looking, light eye mogger. If muhammad had any hindsight, he would've known that brown people would've made up most of the islamic populace, and then he should've forbade africans from becoming muslims.

I personally have nothing against africans, do not get mad at me, get mad at foids, who are the ones who CHOOSE which looks, are considered physically attractive and trendy. And the last time i checked, white people were on top of EVERY foids race preference (excluding black girls).

Ethnic preferences2 custom 2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd
Download
7e422aa2 07d6 4409 800f 3c4aab85a642

this one is not stacy either. @sytyl is saying that because awan is not a pashtun name, she is probably half pashtun and half punjabi or sindhi because not a single pashtun has ever used that last name.

Pretty sure hindkowans are same ethnically as pashtun, they just evolved differently over last 200 years since their lifestyles diverged
not true, hindkowans are different from pashtuns.

not true, hindkowans are different from pashtuns.
How so? Just look at the hindkowans in Bollywood and shit, look pretty same as pashtuns, just cultural differences mean they're more refined and smaller, cos they moved to cities, live easy lives and eat shit Indian diet.

How so? Just look at the hindkowans in Bollywood and shit, look pretty same as pashtuns, just cultural differences mean they're more refined and smaller, cos they moved to cities, live easy lives and eat shit Indian diet.
dude their name already singles them out as non-pashtuns. theyre different groups. hindkowan is indo-aryan not indo-iranian.

Nah its reference to these kind of muslim girls getting honor killed.
Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Either death or an acid attack. That's what she's screaming for.

Ayesha Awan

>Awan

fucking pakis man

Because you have punjabi pashtuns especially with her phenotype most pakistani punjabis without those gay turbans look closer to pashtuns than you like to admit.

average in south america

Shes not stacy, but quality eye area and jaw for a curry. She would give chad sons