I think indian women feel disgusted by black people / Another Tinder try in India

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
Some time ago I posted a thread that, I got only 7 likes and 0 matches in India. (2 Days)

That I was a fucking suprise to me, so I gave another try and holy shit... it's worse. 0 likes and 0 matches in 2 days
20211027 192036

Some countries that I try, my experiences are good, some are bad, but only in India that is the absoluty worse to me. I tried in others asian countries and as said before some are good some not. Some examples:

20210923 122154

20210923 122215

Screenshot 20210926 222917 Chrome

Screenshot 20210925 124819 Chrome

Screenshot 20210925 124847 Chrome

Screenshot 20210929 225954 Chrome

Screenshot 20210925 084001 Chrome

20210927 185746

Screenshot 20210925 084131 Chrome

So... the problem is not on me (I think) but I really think that indian foids are white only.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep, Lmao and 7 others
@reptiles can dravidians get matches in India?

Makes sense that they don’t want their kids coming out burnt like @RoBobaFett999

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, AcneScars, Baldingman1998 and 11 others
Not surprising. They don’t want their kids coming out burnt like @RoBobaFett999

Isn't he 6 5 he's like 99.99 percentile for an indian he could ascend 1 of the rear curries that can

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Looks234
Isn't he 6 5 he's like 99.99 percentile for an indian he could ascend 1 of the rear curries that can
Jfl no. He’s a manlet.

CC006DDB 1D8F 4608 AF8C 54F70860D255

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 15099
@reptiles can dravidians get matches in India?

They can black max so yeah oviously the highest appeal would be west but there bug eyes round face and charcoal black skin is not helping them

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Some time ago I posted a thread that I got only 7 likes and 0 matches in India. (2 Days)

That I was a fucking suprise to me, so I gave another try and holy shit... it's worse. 0 likes and 0 matches in 2 days
View attachment 1382397

Some countries that I try, my experiences are good, some are bad, but only in India that is the absoluty worse to me. I tried in others asian countries and as said before some are good some not. Some examples:

View attachment 1382399
View attachment 1382400
View attachment 1382401
View attachment 1382403
View attachment 1382406
View attachment 1382408
View attachment 1382409
So... the problem is not on me (I think) but I really think that indian foids are white only.
Indians don't use tinder I'm pretty sure

I thought he said he was 6 5 ? i mean you do get 6 5 curries there rear but they exist i'm surprised I turned out 6 1 the average for my race is 5 6 which is strange
He’s capping, he’s short + tall guys don’t get bullied at school.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 6403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Beetlejuice and Looks234
Indians don't use tinder I'm pretty sure
So that's why I got zero likes and matches? Nah cope, if I was some white normie: 99+ likes and matches in one day

SEA women like Indian men ?
What
How would I know, I’m a white guy from the US
Racemixing is rare the average of any race prefers their own race tbh

India people don't like black people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
@Tropical Tyrone how many matches and likes do u get here?

@Tropical Tyrone how many matches and likes do u get here?
To be fair I never tried. I don't want my friend and family to know that I use Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Wasnt the whole Indian caste system built along skin color, meaning that from lower to upper societal groups they tend to get lighter and this was made by them long before contact with European whites / African blacks

Following this logic India would be among the last countries I would try my luck in if I were to be black

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Chadeep, Lmao and 4 others
Jfl, when curries discriminate against darker curries, why do you think an actual black person will stand a chance? Maybe if they are raised in the west where people are conditioned to racially mix then maybe you might stand a chance, but not in india, where its literally 99.99% curry, and 99.99% of all those curries have the same beauty standards (lightskin chadpreet or death).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Lmao and Nautica
He’s capping, he’s short + tall guys don’t get bullied at school.
what do you mean he's bullied at school
didnt you hear this is the 25th time his oneitis gives him ioi but he's aspie just like us! so he did nothing. not bragging btw.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403 and Looks234
tropic tyrone is this how you spend your free time

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6403
You genuinely thought a society that props up people who are so light skin they don't even look like the average person in their country is going to swoon over BLACK PEOPLE? :lul: The society shits on their own people for being even slightly darker :feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
what do you mean he's bullied at school
didnt you hear this is the 25th time his oneitis gives him ioi but he's aspie just like us! so he did nothing. not bragging btw.
she gave me a pencil :soy: she definitely likes me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Deleted member 6403 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
You genuinely thought a society that props up people who are so light skin they don't even look like the average person in their country is going to swoon over BLACK PEOPLE? :lul:
he's brazillian so he has abdul genes which by association is a light skin indian he's basically a brahmin

• Woah
Reactions: reptiles and Beetlejuice
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, AlwaysHaveQuestions and Looks234
tropic tyrone is this how you spend your free time
Some times, yes. My work is easy and my college is having almost none lessons so I have some time to spend with bs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, datboijj and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Some times, yes. My work is easy and my college is having almost none lessons so I have some time to spend with bs
are you planning on traveling? is this why you are doing this?

Consider yourself lucky, curry wahmn are heartless, I am telling you, you better off not dealing with them.

They have an extremely over inflated ego, due to most curry men being simps and worshipping wahmn in the name of god.

If your a black men, why you want curry wahmn anyway? Just go get yourself some cum skin wahmn, they are far more civilized, respectful.

Out of literally every ethnicity of wahmn I have talked to, curry wahmn were the worst..!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles, Chadeep, Tropical Tyrone and 1 other person
are you planning on traveling? is this why you are doing this?
Not related but in fact I will travel with my friends, we are chosing some cool contries in Asia and Europe to go, we dicided the first European end it will be Greece, the others we don't know yet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Switch your location to Chennai, Bangalore, somewhere in South India, or maybe kolkata idk, definitely not north or west side of India.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
In India yeah, good luck as a black guy. Indian girls in the UK on the other hand…

Some time ago I posted a thread that, I got only 7 likes and 0 matches in India. (2 Days)

View attachment 1382397

View attachment 1382399
View attachment 1382400
View attachment 1382401
View attachment 1382403
View attachment 1382406
View attachment 1382408
View attachment 1382409
View attachment 1382414
View attachment 1382415

try germany

Jfl, when curries discriminate against darker curries, why do you think an actual black person will stand a chance? Maybe if they are raised in the west where people are conditioned to racially mix then maybe you might stand a chance, but not in india, where its literally 99.99% curry, and 99.99% of all those curries have the same beauty standards (lightskin chadpreet or death).

How can light skin chad preet ascend to nordic? It should be potentially possible chadpreets are higher in afghan ancestry so skulls arent different sub species tier like with blacks and east asians.

So it should be a potential surgical option