Rate this HT result

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Is this ideal hairline?

I think my density has gotten much more shit since this pic (months ago) but maybe fin will bring some back.
Also yeah it's a morph not a result

Before pics?

yea looks good, you just need better coloring tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Dogs
yea looks good, you just need better coloring tho
Am I 5.5-6 psl in this? I'm thinking I also need to do custom jaw implants to make my chin wider and jaw better. I want to get to 6.5 psl but I'd be happy with 6 as well.

You talking about my skin? I double dosed beta carotine for 1 month and am single dosing it now. This was before that so it has gotten slightly better. Besides tan I don't know what else I can do.

Am I 5.5-6 psl in this? I'm thinking I also need to do custom jaw implants to make my chin wider and jaw better. I want to get to 6.5 psl but I'd be happy with 6 as well.

You talking about my skin? I double dosed beta carotine for 1 month and am single dosing it now. This was before that so it has gotten slightly better. Besides tan I don't know what else I can do.
you look homeless in this pic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Sexy mf

• +1
Reactions: Dogs

can i see a pic of you clean shaven? Im wondering if u need a jaw implant or not

• +1
can i see a pic of you clean shaven? Im wondering if u need a jaw implant or not
I took the first one a few days ago the next one a few years I don't have many clean shaven pics my beard hair grows extremely fast

I took the first one a few days ago the next one a few years I don't have many clean shaven pics my beard hair grows extremely fast

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Holy shit that’s an amazing before/after. Hair/hairline is so important fuck

• +1
I think you need your chin reduced and a custom jaw angle implant to correct your asymmetry issues in your other jaw, im not sure if your gonial angle needs to come down for your left, but maybe for your other right jaw since its not really visible in the pic below.

and try fillers for your under eyes

for some reason it would let me morph/fix your gonial angle, idk wierd

i morphed your under eyes and chin in this pic, it wouldnt let me do your gonial angle

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2205
Yeah my hairline is literally a death sentence right now, I'm completely utterly invisible even at 6'3''. This is the op pic on the before.

This post made me really realize how much hair plays in looks.

This post made me really realize how much hair plays in looks.
Tell me fuckin about it, I'm not sure if I'll ever get my hair to look as good in the morph even with a hair transplant, it's over af for me

Tell me fuckin about it, I'm not sure if I'll ever get my hair to look as good in the morph even with a hair transplant, it's over af for me
Does HT hurt?

wear a hair system until you get a HT

wear a hair system until you get a HT
If you look at the before and after morph that's like 3 centimeters, I don't think it's possible to lower that much with a HT tbh

U look 2x better

• +1
6 ded srs and yu're tall what a slayer.
You literally need 1 surgery. I need about 10 lol.

• +1
I think you need your chin reduced and a custom jaw angle implant to correct your asymmetry issues in your other jaw, im not sure if your gonial angle needs to come down for your left, but maybe for your other right jaw since its not really visible in the pic below.

and try fillers for your under eyes

for some reason it would let me morph/fix your gonial angle, idk wierd

View attachment 104180
i morphed your under eyes and chin in this pic, it wouldnt let me do your gonial angle
That more symmetrical straight chin looks more masculine / better imo. I honestly can hardly tell the difference with the eyes I'm on mobile right now tho so I can't see it side by side but honestly the chin by itself probably isn't gonna help me but I think if I get a hair system (I think hair transplant is just a pipe dream for my shit hair) and the chin modification I think that might actually allow me to hit 6 psl maybe with correcting jaw on top of that I could hit 6.5 psl.
6 ded srs and yu're tall what a slayer.
You literally need 1 surgery. I need about 10 lol.
There's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to lower my hairline like that with a hair transplant I think I HAVE to do a hair system to be able to get a result like that. Wish me luck if a hair system doesn't work wonders for me it's literally beyond over. I'm gonna still take fin just incase a real solution comes and the skin boosts on it.

Last edited:
That more symmetrical straight chin looks more masculine / better imo. I honestly can hardly tell the difference with the eyes I'm on mobile right now tho so I can't see it side by side but honestly the chin by itself probably isn't gonna help me but I think if I get a hair system (I think hair transplant is just a pipe dream for my shit hair) and the chin modification I think that might actually allow me to hit 6 psl maybe with correcting jaw on top of that I could hit 6.5 psl.

There's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to lower my hairline like that with a hair transplant I think I HAVE to do a hair system to be able to get a result like that. Wish me luck if a hair system doesn't work wonders for me it's literally beyond over. I'm gonna still take fin just incase a real solution comes and the skin boosts on it.

you will never be 6.5 psl no matter what you do, niether will I

What do you want?

A perfect nw0 with a scalp full of hair denser than the Amazon 😭

Hair is so important, I hate my DHT-sensitive scalp :woke:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Dogs
A perfect nw0 with a scalp full of hair denser than the Amazon 😭

Hair is so important, I hate my DHT-sensitive scalp :woke:
I want the same thing man, I never had it and never will even with a HT. My only cope now is hair system.

bit to low but def chad

you will never be 6.5 psl no matter what you do, niether will I
I legit think it's possible for me to reach 6.5 with perfect results from hair system and chin / custom jaw implants. With a straight chin and good looking hairline from a hair system and with how straight my eyebrows are I think these are all harmony multipliers that can reach me to 6.5 especially if my jaw gets better as well.