I genuinely can't understand why women think they're oppressed

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
So you my recall that not that long ago, pretty much the entire female workforce in my country (Iceland) went on strike to protest gender inequality. This despite Iceland being a cucked feminist dumpster fire where being a whore is celebrated openly and where the prime-minister is a leftist woman.

But even outside of Iceland this bullshit makes no sense. There are literally zero arguments in favor of the idea that women living in developed countries are anything else than extremely privileged. People like to rant about how minorities (blacks etc) are full of shit complaining about 'racism' but it's a million times more ridiculous with women. At least blacks may SOMETIMES have a valid argument in that there are some racist cops and so on, but women have literally zero legitimate case. Just literally none whatsoever. The mental gymnastics are insane.

I used to think that they know this and are just larping because they want more free shit, which is probably partially true, but for the most part I think they're just immensely stupid and divorced from reality.

Btw, I didn't even notice anything changing as a result of the women's strike jfl. :feelsgood:

Women are unironically subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, rhinoplasty, NoseProphecy and 3 others
They're oppressed because they have to see your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hardrada, maxilofailo, rhinoplasty and 3 others
They're oppressed because they have to see your face
752.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hardrada and NoseProphecy
Some people will be a victim forever

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
average man is invisible to foids, they only see chads and CEOs and compare themselves to them

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and rhinoplasty
the hierachy - top 1% men, middle 50% female, lower 49% men. Women only look at the top 1% of men and assume that all men have it better

• +1
Reactions: Hardrada
the hierachy - top 1% men, middle 50% female, lower 49% men. Women only look at the top 1% of men and assume that all men have it better

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor