how much does he charge per graft?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 14984, kebabcoper and 3 others
from pedo rotting in jail and getting fucked by tyrones to human
how much does he charge per graft?
dont know man, I guess 2€ per graft.

dont know man, I guess 2€ per graft.
I remember you were interested in a HT (right?), did you choose where to go?
I swear on instagram they all look good :lul:
I was looking for someone with my hairline but most are NW3 and beyond, they prefer to show the most drastic changes of course

Looks very unnatural.
  • hairline too high
  • temporal triangles left receded (wide look to forehead)
  • hairline too straight for the level of temporal triangle recession
  • no gradient/softness to the hairline
Normies might not be able to tell it's a hair transplant, but it looks uncanny enough that your subconscious would pick up on it and feel uneasy.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Chadakin, Entschuldigung and ifyouwannabemylover
Looks very unnatural.
  • hairline too high
  • temporal triangles left receded (wide look to forehead)
  • hairline too straight for the level of temporal triangle recession
  • no gradient/softness to the hairline
Normies might not be able to tell it's a hair transplant, but it looks uncanny enough that your subconscious would pick up on it and feel uneasy.
You seem knowledgeable who do you think are best surgeons for ht?
Am I retard for going to Turkey because they're cheaper or there are good ones?
Like I don't know how to judge these results, because they always start from a bunch of hair, I couldn't even say if the surgeon could have done better with that starting point (I've seen other results where he does temple peaks restoration, unlike this one)

You seem knowledgeable who do you think are best surgeons for ht?
Am I retard for going to Turkey because they're cheaper or there are good ones?
Like I don't know how to judge these results, because they always start from a bunch of hair, I couldn't even say if the surgeon could have done better with that starting point (I've seen other results where he does temple peaks restoration, unlike this one)
There's like a normie HT forum where you can get recommendations, i think it's called hair restoration network.

Overall there's a bunch who are good and typically the most important factors to consider are experience and the actual surgeon being there for most of the procedure and doing it himself vs. leaving it to technicians.

Turkey clinics are transplant mills designed to get as many people in and out as possible and they rely on technicians to do most of the work, usually with the head surgeon popping in briefly to make incisions and then doing the same for 20 other people. The cheapness is good for megasessions but I would avoid doing any delicate or meticulous hairline work there.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
There's like a normie HT forum where you can get recommendations, i think it's called hair restoration network.

Overall there's a bunch who are good and typically the most important factors to consider are experience and the actual surgeon being there for most of the procedure and doing it himself vs. leaving it to technicians.

Turkey clinics are transplant mills designed to get as many people in and out as possible and they rely on technicians to do most of the work, usually with the head surgeon popping in briefly to make incisions and then doing the same for 20 other people. The cheapness is good for megasessions but I would avoid doing any delicate or meticulous hairline work there.
I'm checking it out right now, especially looking for eu surgeons (head a lot about Bisanga)
A questione, I'm receding but I have a naturally high forehead too from the start, do you think doing lowering hairline surgery (usually not reccomended for men) and then HT is a bad idea?

I'm checking it out right now, especially looking for eu surgeons (head a lot about Bisanga)
A questione, I'm receding but I have a naturally high forehead too from the start, do you think doing lowering hairline surgery (usually not reccomended for men) and then HT is a bad idea?
Depends on your genes. Generally if you’re receding and dont have it under controls with 5ars, then yes it’s a totally bad idea.

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Depends on your genes. Generally if you’re receding and dont have it under controls with 5ars, then yes it’s a totally bad idea.
So I should take fin, see how it goes and then decide, thanks

• +1
Reactions: varbrah

Can I cheap out if I just want to lower my hairline slightly and make it more symmetrical?