Rate this indian chick who thinks shes hot shit 😤

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
Lmao she's like 5'1 and ugly as fuck she thinks she's hot cause she's Punjabi lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221218_080941_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218_080941_Instagram.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221218_080828_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218_080828_Instagram.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221218_080953_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218_080953_Instagram.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20221218_080956_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221218_080956_Instagram.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, justinzayn, justalooksmaxer and 9 others
Butteface brutal eye area too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and 5 others
ok

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Stupid bitch is spoiled lol idk where these chick's get the ego she's light skinned tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Anchor_Ship, weebcel and 3 others
That's a man, mate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21278 and 5 others
Pancake ass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368
tall white HTN only in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, FailedNormieManlet and ifyouwannabemylover
Stupid indian midget wants a tall white guy lmfao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 23618
>Short
>ugly
>deathnic
>wants a white guy

Just a standard ethnic foid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21278 and 7 others
thirsty normies would simp for anything

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23154 and Deleted member 14984
I've realised every Punjabi has a nose ring? Why is that?

Looks match for @FailedNormieManlet

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I, a LTN 5'8 ethnic, would never be ABLE to get hard to fuck that. Like, it would never be a thing I'd consider- maybe if I was overseas on vacation.

I can't understand how a famous handsome young star would CHOOSE that

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 21700
I'd kiss her

I've realised every Punjabi has a nose ring? Why is that?

Looks match for @FailedNormieManlet
if only, her face looks a bit too masc for my liking. But fuark man, no punjabi gf for me. Only black girls for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Chinacurry and SecularIslamist
I, a LTN 5'8 ethnic, would never be ABLE to get hard to fuck that. Like, it would never be a thing I'd consider- maybe if I was overseas on vacation.

bcus she's legit one of the famous singers of our generation

and camilla cabello prime was giga stacy

Her Punjabi male looksmatch, is looking up info if mewing pulls the maxilla forward

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2268 and 3 others
What's her insta? I nearly threw up when seeing her but now I'm starting to change my mind... Maybe it's that third ass pic.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and Deleted member 1588
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 1588 and 1 other person
Get infraorbitals + BellaEyes and she would be above average. Also lose all the muscle it looks absolutely grotesque

unattainable

my dm's are constantly flooded with these types of girls that larp as gymrats but don't look like they lift.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
my dm's are constantly flooded with these types of girls that larp as gymrats but don't look like they lift.

Lmfao I mean she's out of my league since she's light skinned lol

The girl wearing a light blue top with pink scarf? Is a good example of a good looking Indian

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
The girl wearing a light blue top with pink scarf? Is a good example of a good looking Indian

I mean she's better looking than me the girl in the op bur it's not saying much

Lmfao I mean she's out of my league since she's light skinned lol
she probably doesn't out much, looks like the type of skin that gets way dark in the summer.

• +1
she probably doesn't out much, looks like the type of skin that gets way dark in the summer.

Yeah she's not good looking she's like 5'1 shouldn't be with a 6ft guy I mean tbh I feel like I'm in her league lol

Well below average punjabi.

Dyel gym girl.

Lightskin ego (if she's in India, or even in west if @SecularIslamist is to be believed).

Looksmatch would be @FailedNormieManlet but she would reject him outright, and the bare minimum ethnic she would settle for is Ravi, but if a white or black guy then normie is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20368 and FailedNormieManlet
Her nose is fuckin ugly, her body is nice, her face isn’t that ugly. Smooth skin

Well believe average punjabi.

Dyel gym girl.

Lightskin ego (if she's in India, or even in west if @SecularIslamist is to be believed).

Looksmatch would be @FailedNormieManlet but she would reject him outright, and the bare minimum ethnic she would settle for is Ravi, but if a white or black guy then normie is fine.
Edit, I mean lightskin for a pajeeta, not lightskin for a punjabi, and it's manufactured, she has seen sun for maybe 30 mins in her entire life, once she gets our she's gonna have sarsoo ka saag Wali chachi skintone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21700, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Well below average punjabi.

Dyel gym girl.

Yeah that light skin ego is a thing lol

Being dark as an indian sucks lol

Yeah she's not good looking she's like 5'1 shouldn't be with a 6ft guy I mean tbh I feel like I'm in her league lol
R u gl? What kind of curry and caste? R u western or fob?

If ur an above average punjabi, khattri or brahmin then you are way out if her league. All she has is she's not fat, which is rare for pajeeta

• +1
She's ugly bro but people put these types of girls on a pedestal

R u gl? What kind of curry and caste? R u western or fob?

If ur an above average punjabi, khattri or brahmin then you are way out if her league. All she has is she's not fat, which is rare for pajeeta

I'm born in the US bro but she's out of my league cause of my skin color and I'm average face

She's ugly bro but people put these types of girls on a pedestal
Err no they don't, unless u mean in India. And yeah 95% of Indians are shitskin shit undertone vaishya, shudra, and dalits so a non fat, lightskin, slightly Caucasian features foid would be worshipped.

Err no they don't, unless u mean in India. And yeah 95% of Indians are shitskin shit undertone vaishya, shudra, and dalits so a non fat, lightskin, slightly Caucasian features foid would be worshipped.

This chick's boyfriend is a tall guy and he's on roids idk why she feels entitled to these ppl idk tbh

I'm born in the US bro but she's out of my league cause of my skin color and I'm average face
Oh ok sure, yeah most indians in the USA are shitskin, cos they nerds who cheated their genes/caste, so yeah this bitch is only dating a darkskin if he's $3m a year+++.

• +1
Sad bhai. How u look? Mog battle in PMs?
Btw I now self identify as darkskin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21700
Real question is why would a tall roided guy date her???
No clue she's ugly as fuck I mog her body wise as well I'm on roids also but my skin color is the failo and jawline

Looks disgusting

Her looksmatch is sweeping the floor of his tiny fly infested rice store in Yashatu, Delhi.

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Her looksmatch is sweeping the floor of his tiny fly infested rice store in Yashatu, Delhi.
Saving his rupees to be able to afford his monthly hooker in Grant Road

Yeah she's disgusting lol stupid ugly ass bitch

Honestly if I was a tad bit lighter skin shed be my looksmatch